Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am 

I've pretty much given up the concept of love, relationships and connection for plowing, shall the opportunity arise.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm 

Ok peregrinus and The Kidd,

you guys know more than me so I'll take your word on it. But if that's true then why are so many girls bitching (complaining) that they can't find good men?

I'm not taking their side here or reading Zan's poems about love ;)
but they also say the same thing so I wonder if you only see things from men's point of view, I mean: do you have an objective view on this?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:01 pm 

Sniper wrote:

you guys know more than me so I'll take your word on it. But if that's true then why are so many girls bitching (complaining) that they can't find good men?

I'm not taking their side here or reading Zan's poems about love ;)
but they also say the same thing so I wonder if you only see things from men's point of view, I mean: do you have an objective view on this?

maybe becasue an alpha male is very rare too, and they can't give up so easliy to their bitchy ways so they don't qualify to that type of man

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:38 pm 

Quote:
The women who are bitching are the ones who aren't looking for good men. :geek:
Quote:
I'm not taking their side here or reading Zan's poems about love but they also say the same thing so I wonder if you only see things from men's point of view, I mean: do you have an objective view on this?
I'm a fucking man...what other point of view matters? :|

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:46 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
damn, i'm goona say that to my sister,she allways complain about that but becasue is my sister i try to understtand her and not judge her :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:11 pm 

@Rant
thank you man

@Kidd
Thank you again ;)
Quote:
I'm a fucking man...what other point of view matters? :|

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. :ugeek:
what I meant was that if so many women bitch that they can't find good men then maybe
there are a lot of men who are not good (just like there are a lot of not good women). But now after your explained it I understand your point 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:19 pm 

spaceman wrote:
What is LM?
Little Monster, you slowpokes! :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
This is true.

There is also another element to this, given ManniJa's figures.. that was
ManniJa wrote:
I would say as far as X-factors or glitches in the matrix, 5% of women would be a VERY conservative estimate
I have had many personality tests over the years, because of jobs and other reasons.

I know that my personality type makes up less than 0.9% of the population. It has come back the same time and time again with many different companies and universities.

So, now if we take ManniJa's figures and put that in.
For reference:
ManniJa wrote:
That leaves 2.5 million elligible women in Ontario. I would say as far as X-factors or glitches in the matrix, 5% of women would be a VERY conservative estimate...so that leaves 125,000 x-factors.

I'm gonna say 75% of them are either married or in a relationship because those chicks get snatched up very quickly due to guys usually see that there's something special about them, that leaves 31,250 legit worthy women scattered through all of Ontario (And that's not even counting if you're physically attracted to them), which is a pretty big place.
So, taking my personality type as an example, my version is:
2,500,000 * 0.9% = 22,500
22500 * 25% = 5,625 out of 13 million

That is not a lot that match my type.

So if someone was looking for someone of my personality type (who would be a good match for them) then they have a very small chance of meeting one.
Sniper wrote:
what I meant was that if so many women bitch that they can't find good men then maybe there are a lot of men who are not good (just like there are a lot of not good women).
The same holds true for men as it does for women. Finding that good one is hard, they are rare. Finding a good one that is also a match for you, well consider that somewhat harder.

All the figures in this thread apply to men as well as to women. Actually if you think about it, the ratios for men are lower, i.e. RARER!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm 

Sniper wrote:

isn't it fair to say that a large percentage of Women's perception of a good man is one that "Listens to them" and Does everything THEY the Women Say?
yes, a lot of women want an ALPHA Male, but at the Same time the ones who complain alot are the ones that can't find a man that they can push around!

well, here in Jamaica that's how it is.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 pm 

enelkei wrote:
isn't it fair to say that a large percentage of Women's perception of a good man is one that "Listens to them" and Does everything THEY the Women Say?
yes, a lot of women want an ALPHA Male, but at the Same time the ones who complain alot are the ones that can't find a man that they can push around!

well, here in Jamaica that's how it is.
well there are plenty of AFC's (weak men) that let women push them around, but non of them will be alpha males. So I guess you meant to say that: they can't find an alpha male that they can push around. Because it doesn't exist...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:44 pm 

chee, what are my chances then? :|

At the end of 2010, Israel's population was 5,802,000 (Jewish Israelis)...

now even if the ratio is one man to one woman- that leaves me with let's say: 2,901,000 women...

Now within this number some are old, some are under age and some are married or in a relationship, some are not attractive or not my type or I might not be their type and etc....

So when it comes down to finding the 'right one' I might also have some problems :roll:

Edit: but then again it's just statistics and it does not represent reality...