Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Bring up sex ONCE
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 am 

If you really listen to a woman, they will inadvertently tell you what style of pimpin' works on them, be it hard, medium, or soft. I don't mean when they say they like candle lit dinners, massages, flowers and shit like that. I mean how her ex-boyfriend was a dick but she still loves him and she hasn't been sexed right in a minute. If her ex was an asshole and she still loves him, this tells you that you have to be hard and put your foot down every time she tries you. Not being sexed right? You gotz to lay it down. Now, after you bring up sex once, LEAVE IT ALONE. Trust me, the bitch has not forgotten that you want to fuck. She wants to do it too. After a minute, she will start initiating the sex talk. The phone is your friend. If you handle business right on the phone, the next time you see her, she could very well be butt nekkid in your bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidd - when you say "bring up sex once" I assume you mean subtly (not directed at her) like "it's important for people to have great sex together" or "you know what I love about making love, is that it always feels good." do you mean once, OVERTLY? I would go with subtly. Just getting a feel for how you'd do it.

Post subject: Re: Bring up sex ONCE
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 am 

Quote:
Kidd - when you say "bring up sex once" I assume you mean subtly (not directed at her) like "it's important for people to have great sex together" or "you know what I love about making love, is that it always feels good." do you mean once, OVERTLY? I would go with subtly. Just getting a feel for how you'd do it.
Example:

I have a youngster (22) that calls me like clockwork every 3-4 days. We've already made out and I would have beat but I got salted down by this guy friend of hers who tried to get with her a few years back and failed so he stayed friends and got engaged to her younger sister but that isn't working out because in reality he still wants her and he could see that she was all in for me and hated that shit so because we go to the same school he made up some shit about me which stopped her in her tracks and I am currently in the process of cleaning that shit up like oil spills in Louisiana.

*whew* :ugeek:

AAAAAAAAANNNNYYYYYHOOOOOOOOOO.... :roll:

Once I confronted her with the above assessment and she concurred with my report I told her frankly that I know she wants me to fuck her silly, and that I want to do it. She said that she only has sex with someone if he is her boyfriend. I said okay, that's cool...and have made NO MORE ADVANCES.

I no longer attempt to make plans to see her. For the 1st coupla weeks she would call, I'd set a timer for 15-20 minutes, shoot the shit then get off the phone. Last time she called she made an effort to try to see me...to be fair, both of us have conflicting schedules. However, this was the 1st time she brought up wanting to see me for awhile.

Last interaction would have been last night (which actually makes it last Thursday)...she called at 10 but I was busy with another femme fatale so I missed the call. Haven't addressed it yet, and am not concerned about it.

Bottom line: The chick wants me....BAD. She just is used to getting things on her terms. I can afford to wait her out because I have other things to occupy my time (other women included). Sooner or later, she will not be able to resist any longer and nature will take it's course.

I don't NEED to bring up sex anymore. It would make me appear needy. I KNOW she wants it...I just have to wait for her to convince herself that she is ready to do it. 8-)

Hope that helps! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:55 pm 

Perfect example and explanation. :) Thanks brother.

I'm getting where you're coming from now, very well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:58 pm 

BTW one thing I noticed is that you always leave things open for her to come back. Something I haven't done much of. Very cool.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:34 pm 

suppose you do this and they act like they never thought of you that way. which has happened to me , after a female in my class told me on two different occasions how she had dreams about me. when we just met, she asked me when last I kissed someone. I know she was or is Jockin, but she is hard to read because she is Kinda friendly.