Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Married Women via Inrgee
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:59 am 

Just thought I'd move this into it's own topic to help get this sub-forum off on the right foot! :mrgreen:

Via Inrgee:
Quote:
Quick question about that married woman. Were you ever eventually able to pinpoint what you did that had a married woman so attracted to you? I ask this because many times it is very easy for me to open women with my playful, silly, yet TRUSTABLE energy. However, I don't know what the missing piece of the puzzle is because they are opened enough to feel very comfortable around me, which many times leads to attraction, but many times as well just friendship. Thanks again my man!

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed May 26, 2010 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:05 am 

I am a lot like you in that respect, Inrgee...I am downright silly and hilarious (by most accounts), and most women feel like they can tell me anything and trust me like they've known me my whole life. In my experience, the missing piece of the puzzle is paying attention to make sure that you are opening the RIGHT women.

What I mean is, instead of seeing something you like and just going for it, take the time to hang back a bit and observe to see who may be showing signs that they like YOU. THEN, open THOSE women up. I guarantee your hit/miss ratio will improve drastically. You see, people are generally friendly, so even if you open a woman who is not checking for you with the vibe you describe, best case scenario is you become friends.

However, if you apply the skill of observation (or advance scouting, as I like to refer to it as) to pick a target that is picking YOU...honestly, what comes out of your mouth will be irrelevant.

I plan to post up my Covert Tactics set of articles very soon...lots of good stuff in there for what I'm talking about. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:00 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
However, if you apply the skill of observation (or advance scouting, as I like to refer to it as) to pick a target that is picking YOU...honestly, what comes out of your mouth will be irrelevant.
That is a challange for me because women in my area are very closed off and when they do send signs of interest it's usually so subtle that very often it's hard to pick it up....

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm 

Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
That is a challange for me because women in my area are very closed off and when they do send signs of interest it's usually so subtle that very often it's hard to pick it up....
This is a key point. Like the Ninja that I am, I trained myself INCESSANTLY over the years to be able to pick up on the subtlest of subtleties. At this point, something that may seem subtle to you is like the chick screaming, "I WANT TO FUCK YOU!", in my ear. Literally. 8-)

Learning how to read and interpret non-verbal and subconscious communication down to the most subtlest of signs has been my greatest tool in procurement. The only way to hone it to a razor's edge is through practice, practice, PRACTICE! :D

Here's an example: Back in my college days, there was this chick I messed around with on and off for a few months, but I knew we were gonna fuck after our 1st class together. How?

That day when I left class, I went right instead of left. Going left was the exit and where everyone else was going...I had to meet with an instructor so I went right. My back was to the exit to the last class I had prior to leaving. I could hear everyone else leaving as I stood there, waiting to be let in this instructor's office. Then, I heard this voice say, "You know the exit is this way, right?"

I turn around, and there she is, walking towards the exit while still looking back, her long flowing hair just looking as dramatic as you might imagine. I replied, "I know, I gotta wait for the teacher."

Now, to most of you, that was just her being friendly, perhaps even helpful. To me, all I heard was:

"I'm ready to fuck when you are."

...and I can read even more subtle than THAT, believe it or not. :geek:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:22 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Learning how to read and interpret non-verbal and subconscious communication down to the most subtlest of signs has been my greatest tool in procurement. The only way to hone it to a razor's edge is through practice, practice, PRACTICE! :D
Ok, but what is 'the practice'?
how do you practice to read\interpret non-verbal and subconscious communication? :?:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 am 

Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Ok, but what is 'the practice'?
how do you practice to read\interpret non-verbal and subconscious communication? :?:
It'll make more sense when I put up 'Covert Tactics', which will be very shortly. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 am 

Hey Shay, maybe this could be of some help...

I can't explain it any better than to truly say that it is a feeling!! Sometimes when you try and focus on something so much you completely miss what it was you were aiming for. Remember those magic-eye books that were popular? There were images that were embedded within what seemed to be redundant designs. Well for those starting out the instructions said to bring the book right to your face and then slowly pull the book back while your eyes gaze THROUGH the drawings until the embedded image appeared. You could see it without looking directly at the image!! However, if you were a novice trying to look at the image, it disappeared, or at least seemed to do so.

I mention this because this is the best way I can describe the practice in which Kidd talks about. I remember a few years ago when I was at a club with some of my friends. And one of the girls in our group kinda took a liking towards me. So much so that I even asked her really close friend, hey does so and so like me (and this is without any physical sings of her touching or flirting with me)? She of course said no because she's usually into more muscular guys. I said ok and left it at that. Well then she sent me a message on facebook saying how it was cool to hang out yada, yada, yada, and that we should do it again. Now this is not as subtle as the example Kidd just explained, but to me it was screaming the attraction that she had for me. So much so that I went back to that same friend and asked again, hey does so and so like me? She said no again, and sometimes when I think back on it I laugh because I was even more aware of the energies than her friend was, because I picked up on it and she didn't.

The best thing I can tell you is that sometimes when we try and focus too much we miss it. The only way I was able to pick up on it and other subtleties in my experience is to be present in the moment. It is a feeling that you can really pick up on the more you are in tune with the environment you are in!! It's like because you are present, you can pick up the present energies of a woman, or anybody else for that matter.

I mean there is this woman at my job, and for a while now I was wondering if she was attracted to me or not in a romantic way. It's so funny, because I knew she was married I just assumed that she just liked me as a friend. However, the more we talked and joked around, the more I started to realize this woman has a thing for me. If I didn't get in my own way, I would have seen that shit coming from a mile away!! But then again since I didn't care to look, my focus wasn't on the attraction she had/still has for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:43 am 

For future reference, Inrgee, NEVER ask friends about how who you are interested in feels about you. It is a waste of time and takes your mystique right off the table as soon as they start gabbing. Trust your gut...if you see it, act on it! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:26 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
This is a key point. Like the Ninja that I am, I trained myself INCESSANTLY over the years to be able to pick up on the subtlest of subtleties. At this point, something that may seem subtle to you is like the chick screaming, "I WANT TO FUCK YOU!", in my ear. Literally. 8-)

Here's an example: Back in my college days, there was this chick I messed around with on and off for a few months, but I knew we were gonna fuck after our 1st class together. How?

That day when I left class, I went right instead of left. Going left was the exit and where everyone else was going...I had to meet with an instructor so I went right. My back was to the exit to the last class I had prior to leaving. I could hear everyone else leaving as I stood there, waiting to be let in this instructor's office. Then, I heard this voice say, "You know the exit is this way, right?"

I turn around, and there she is, walking towards the exit while still looking back, her long flowing hair just looking as dramatic as you might imagine. I replied, "I know, I gotta wait for the teacher."

Now, to most of you, that was just her being friendly, perhaps even helpful. To me, all I heard was:

So let me ask you something, not long a go my ex girlfriend sent me a text, I want to see what you get out of this and if I basically had a slight chance of even knocking it down again not to say that I couldn't I'm probably the best option she's ever had it goes like this:

Her: So I hear your the new director now at NP Congratulations

Me: Thanks..... What's up?? (as you can probably tell not much of a conversationalist neither one of us)

Her: Not much just killing time you ?

Me: Killing time trying to better myself

Her: That's good

Me:So what's up I know you didn't text me just to say congratulations anything on your mind ?

Her:No that was it

Me: Alright.....

it ends there but out of curiosity could this have gone any further, or did you think anything was possible, I'm not much on meaningless banter but I thought I would get your take on this anyway ?

So I can develop my observations skills razor sharp anyone else feel free to chime in

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:30 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Shay wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

So let me ask you something, not long a go my ex girlfriend sent me a text, I want to see what you get out of this and if I basically had a slight chance of even knocking it down again not to say that I couldn't I'm probably the best option she's ever had it goes like this:

Me: Thanks..... What's up?? (as you can probably tell not much of a conversationalist neither one of us)

Her: Not much just killing time you ?

Me: Killing time trying to better myself

Her: That's good

Me:So what's up I know you didn't text me just to say congratulations anything on your mind ?

Her:No that was it

Me: Alright.....

it ends there but out of curiosity could this have gone any further, or did you think anything was possible, I'm not much on meaningless banter but I thought I would get your take on this anyway ?

So I can develop my observations skills razor sharp anyone else feel free to chime in
oh I should mention I do try to somewhat stay in contact with her, a little effort on my part but none on hers but still for her to come out of nowhere mention my promotion I think its something worth looking into.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
What I mean is, instead of seeing something you like and just going for it, take the time to hang back a bit and observe to see who may be showing signs that they like YOU. THEN, open THOSE women up. I guarantee your hit/miss ratio will improve drastically. You see, people are generally friendly, so even if you open a woman who is not checking for you with the vibe you describe, best case scenario is you become friends.
I found this paragraph to be so true, from my experiences also.

PUA advice fucked me up, on this one. Because it made me think, that I can change a chciks mind by all kinds of pua game tactics.
Yet in the end. I noticed, i only managed to get freaky with women. That actually showed interest, from very early on. And that I never managed to covert a girl, that was (just) being firnedly but didn't show signs of (sexual) interest. I can't believe the amount of time I wasted on those type of women, trying to covert them.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:59 pm 
Site Admin

Way of a Natural wrote:

Me: Thanks
That was enough, in my view.

your 'whats up?' was too much.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:05 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:

Me: Thanks
That was enough, in my view.

your 'whats up?' was too much.

Think so ?? Are you saying that I shouldn't have even responded..??
I should have provided space for her to fill because I've known her for awhile and I know her mannerisms she is not the type to even make a move as far as I know

Last edited by Resonance on Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm 
Site Admin

My post did include you answering... read it slowly and again

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:13 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Yeah I just caught that my fault but anyway, I should have provided space for her to fill because I've known her for awhile and I know her mannerisms she is not the type to even make a move as far as I know, or do you think I'm underestimating her ?

Either way I don't care I just want to tighten up on this

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

Yeah I just caught that my fault but anyway, I should have provided space for her to fill because I've known her for awhile and I know her mannerisms she is not the type to even make a move as far as I know, or do you think I'm underestimating her ?

If you keep making all the moves based on this assumption, she never HAS to. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:01 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:
peregrinus wrote:

If you keep making all the moves based on this assumption, she never HAS to. :ugeek:
Alright So slowly but surely just stop caring I guess I am sort of attached, I guess if it dies it dies there are more out there that do feel me, even if I don't see it at first