Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm 
I took a conference call with the kid so I could get answer to a slew of questions that came across my mind in the last two weeks.

I applied some of his thoughts with one of my current females, and I had great results.

I'm about to apply some of the concepts and thoughts he demonstrated to me with a new female I'm working on.

I can say that I'm generally pleased and will take another call soon.

I didn't write down what he said so I forgot a lot of small details, but I remember the big concepts.

I fully endorse anyone who wants to take their game above their current level to get calls with the Kidd.

There was one problem he didn't answer to my knowledge. I most likely asked the question wrong or didn't know how to ask it.

My question was how to tell the difference between times to use your ego and times to let your ego get out of the way.

I think I'll find this answer out in time or the next time I take another call with the Kidd.

In the mean time, I'll work on recognizing my ego and keep from going overboard with it.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm 

Glad you got some of what you needed and it was good rappin with you, youngblood. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:58 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
I fully endorse anyone who wants to take their game above their current level to get calls with the Kidd.
I second this. :mrgreen:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:52 am 

Me as well, money well spent. Kidd always seems to have an answer for
Everything and not thoUght up on the spot either premeditated and thought out 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 pm 

am I the only one in the club who hasn't chopped it up with the Kidd yet? ( wait, here's the ego coming), damn Man! and I look up to the guy so much :( , good thing I am apart of this here brotherhood though. I have been chasing the Kidds shadow for a mile now. it's kool to actually disect and serve it in "typing time". he at least gives us this time and this much education.
I'ma kall though, I have many scenarios to clarify with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:12 pm 

I'd do it, but we'd probably just tell each other to fuck off the whole time and talk about video games and drunk trailer park supervisors. Glad you got some stuff cleared up rkd, that muthafucka knows his shit.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."