Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Subconscious Attraction.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:10 am 

I'm sure everyone will have a good laugh about this. :) . Looking back on it I know I have.

So my friends birthday party was at my house last night. We had about 15 people over. One of them was the girl that I made sleep on the couch. She was kinda guarded about giving off non-verbals (understandable). There was about 5 of us chilling in living room watching Family Guy. She said she was hungry, so I offered her the half of my sandwhich I hadn't bit off.

To me this wasn't symping because of the mindset I went into it with.

There are a couple key situations.

1. We were downstairs playing beer pong it wasn't my turn to play so I turned on the Xbox. One of the girls not the girl who slept on the couch (I'll call her jen)
rolls up on the end of the couch I'm taking up like 80% of the couch laying down. She looked at me and said "It's not very comfortable over here"
I looked at her with a playful kinda cocky smile and was like " well your welcome to come down here :mrgreen: "
She said "Your bad"
Me: Yeah, I know I've accepted it.
Her: How old are you?
Me: How old do you think I am?

Didn't really put it back on her there.
Could've said something like "Yeah, and you love it ;) "

2. "Jen" ended up passing out on the couch upstairs again (not my fault this time :lol: ) Anyways some people were bothering her, and later when she woke up I was like hey you should move over so I can lay down. She tried to bite my head off. Then said she'd move over. So I walked off, I heard her say " I said you could" (and could hear she really wanted me to)but my ego wasn't happy so I said "Nope I'm good".
I'm pretty positive she thought I was someone else at first.

3. This one right here is pretty bad. I kinda ignored her and her friend in the morning went and did my own thing, jumped in the shower and when I got out they left.
She is a nice girl but a little slow on the uptake sometimes/lots. So I spelled it out plain and clear to her so it would be done with. I texted her.

"Look, I like you and I know you like me. The problem is that I don't have a lot of free time. So if you want anything to happen we'll have to work something out ;) "

No response for a few hours so I said

"Cool."

Add her and her friend to Facebook, whatever I'll keep them in my orbit so they can see how good my life is becoming.

And then she accepts my Friendship request. And drops this fail of epic proportions.

"I just don't understand why you think I like you ??"

The WHOLE thing was subconscious to her :shock: . Unreal. Being objective as possible about this, I'm obviously picking up and communicating on a level that most people don't pick up but REALLY? :roll:

What would you do from here?

Also in your opinion why do women that are non-verbally all over me end up with guys with a lot less game then me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am 

You could present the evidence you've collected and attempt to prosecute, but I don't think there's been enough escalation for you to get the guilty plea/verdict. Once again, your ego had forced your hand an you moved in the wrong direction. :|

You CANNOT consciously confront subconscious evidence. I had a similar situation once early on a long time ago...I just left her alone and dealt with other prospects...she came back 8 months later and said I was right...that she had recently had a wet dream about me which is what FINALLY got her to catch a clue.

Live and learn. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:46 am 
Site Admin

What you did is called frontin, isn't it?

I strongly remember the Hav plenty movie with this post.

I used fronting with some girl, but didn't worked for me maybe I missaplied this. That was not a laugh for me but more like frustration in those days, I really wanted to tap the ass of this pettite girl.

She ran scared when I told her she liked me, and that we should go out someday she lives near my home, maybe because she was young and I used a sexual undertone with her via text messages, that was before I stepped in this forums. Although every signal she trowed at me was subconsious, and screaming 'I like you' phenomena, alas, didn't work out.

Maybe making her realize slowly to get the attraction they had toward you cemented in her psyque and confirming her this in step by step process... Then give her the space necessary to think about you, and then reach for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
You CANNOT consciously confront subconscious evidence.
^THIS

How can she consciously be aware of things she is doing subconsciously?

answer that one Morpheus....

It creates a disconnect... How do you avoid the disconnect it causes?

-

However you can draw the subconscious into the conscious, if you approach it in the right way.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:09 am 

Hmm so should I just ignore her question?

EDIT: She cannot but I didn't think she had such a low level of awareness. :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:55 am 
Morpheus wrote:
Hmm so should I just ignore her question?

EDIT: She cannot but I didn't think she had such a low level of awareness. :|
I am probably wrong, but I don't think she subconsciously likes you. I think she consciously likes you, but the problem is that

you have not operated in a manner to force her to choose. To me it's like you're giving her the option to choose.

One of the deepest questions I received from a female when we were talking about relationships, sex, and copping bitches

was, "What if I don't want a choice?"
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
You CANNOT consciously confront subconscious evidence.
^THIS

How can she consciously be aware of things she is doing subconsciously?

answer that one Morpheus....

It creates a disconnect... How do you avoid the disconnect it causes?

-

However you can draw the subconscious into the conscious, if you approach it in the right way
Grinus hit you with a ton of bricks worth 10x their weight in gold. A lot of times people on the forum sleep on his shit.

Imagine that you have a light that you really really like to see. Someone shuts that light off but they leave a trail of mini

lights

that's the same as light that you like. You follow the trail and then you bump into this huge switch. Obviously, you flip the

switch. Then you see this person whose been running the switch. Obviously, you would be like why the fuck did shut the

switch off, but a female would be like now I gotcha bitch or how may I please you master.

The moral of the metaphor is that you need to construct a pathway to you. Any veering from her pathway to you results in

punishment. She'll learn faster that way.
Morpheus wrote:
3. This one right here is pretty bad. I kinda ignored her and her friend in the morning went and did my own thing, jumped in the shower and when I got out they left.
She is a nice girl but a little slow on the uptake sometimes/lots. So I spelled it out plain and clear to her so it would be done with. I texted her.

"Look, I like you and I know you like me. The problem is that I don't have a lot of free time. So if you want anything to happen we'll have to work something out ;) "

No response for a few hours so I said

"Cool."

Add her and her friend to Facebook, whatever I'll keep them in my orbit so they can see how good my life is becoming.

And then she accepts my Friendship request. And drops this fail of epic proportions.

"I just don't understand why you think I like you ??"

The WHOLE thing was subconscious to her :shock: . Unreal. Being objective as possible about this, I'm obviously picking up and communicating on a level that most people don't pick up but REALLY? :roll:

What would you do from here?

Also in your opinion why do women that are non-verbally all over me end up with guys with a lot less game then me?
Re-read the bolded parts. Do you see how you just gave her Disney world? You said you like her when you confronted her.

Also, you said "we" have to work something out. Your mindset is team like in nature. This shit isn't a team. You own and

she works. You start walking and she starts running. You jump and she leaps. You sit and she squats.

The trail and the destination in the metaphor do nothing but guide. They do not give compliments. You also gave an extra

night at Disney World when you said "cool."

The guy's with less game are being more realistic. You said she is slow on the uptake sometimes. You have to be very clear.

The other guys are being clear.

I really think she consciously likes you because she stayed over your place for another night. If she was subconsciously liking

you I don't think she would have stayed over because she wouldn't be expecting sex or anything. She also had her friend

stay over which means she was thinking about protection. I.E. she was consciously thinking of resisting you.

Here's my hint: Think up how you want a relationship to look like. Her panties will only drop like water if you have really

strong principles about sex. Your whole "work something out" line should have been saved for last night face to face when

she decided to sleep over with her friend. You should have been alone with her and tried to evoke the guilty plea face to

face. Doing that shit over text message is bad. You should have done that over the phone or in person because you can

stack game faster and easier.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:35 am 

My mindset is teamlike in a sense, I prefer that I guess. I'm not looking for a pet or someone to own. If that's what she wants she should go somewhere else.

I'm not going to force her to choose, if she doesn't want to choose me of her own volition, her loss.

Lol, I was very clear doesn't get much more clear than that. Texts are preferable to me because of the way my mind thinks, that is something I have accepted and embraced.

I really thought more of her than that. My respect for her is non-existent. I'll let her think she has a chance, but she really has none.

I'll be honest of this, not making me happy. I'm gonna do my thing, be how I want say whatever the fuck I want. And if she cannot deal with it, that's not my issue.

I like the metaphor. :)

Kidd already answered that one question about how they do it I just forgot. And it's not worth my soul :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:34 am 
Morpheus wrote:
My mindset is teamlike in a sense, I prefer that I guess. I'm not looking for a pet or someone to own. If that's what she wants she should go somewhere else.
You're reading my shit too literally.
Morpheus wrote:
I'm not going to force her to choose, if she doesn't want to choose me of her own volition, her loss.
Again you're reading my shit to literally.
Morpheus wrote:
Lol, I was very clear doesn't get much more clear than that.
When you are clear with a woman. You don't get the response you received from her. You get a yes or no. Her response will always
be as clear as your response. Maybe I'm wrong, but I tasted muddy water.
Morpheus wrote:
I like the metaphor. :)
Thank you.
Morpheus wrote:
Kidd already answered that one question about how they do it I just forgot. And it's not worth my soul :lol:
what was the Kidd's answer? I'm interested because of this^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
what was the Kidd's answer? I'm interested because of this^
It's pretty easy to get laid, you just hound a women until you convince her to give you a break. So you can do the things you want to do to her that she wants more. And you cannot keep your soul :geek: