Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:29 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:25 pm 

Hey Kidd,

I'd like to share a shory story that happened to me while I was still in the army, not very long ago - This new girl came to our base, where I had a pretty good social status there (I was considered the 'veteran' because I was the guy who served the longest period of time in my unit, and everyone were my friends). We started talking and even with no observation skills, I noticed she was always touching me, she was always calling me to go and sit down with her, she looked really obsessed at some point. I was pretty much indifferent and didn't really give her all the attention she wanted and this kept on for a while.

BTW, she had a boyfriend.

Anyway at some point she called me into the office, she locked the door and said she doesn't want anyone to see us, she sat on me and cuddled with me and we catched TV. At this point even a blind person would see what's going on here - so I went on to kiss her. Guess what? She rejected and even said she was shocked... And what's funnier is that afterwards she continued with the touching and teasing behaviour as if nothing happened!

After I finished my service and left the army, I was told she found other men to tease as well.

And this case, along with many others I know about women who are teasing everyone, touching everyone and look like they are so into it but when the man makes a move, they suddenly deny that they had any interest.

Now how could you tell the difference between those to the ones who really are interested? This is very confusing.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Easy.....

Let them make the move.

If they really want it they will.

If they do not then they will try to tease you into doing it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:45 pm 

As Arnold said in the movie Twins, "You moved too soon." 8-)

That said, she was interested...she just fronted on you because to her...feeding her ego was more important to her than fucking you. :ugeek:

Don't forget fellas...a chick can be sexually attracted to you all day long but still front in the end because she has her own agenda whatever it maybe...it could be as petty as ego (as per Bonder's example...she 'got off' on the power trip of knowing she could have these men) or as noble as not doing it because she knows she would fall hopelessly in love with you and since she is a control freak she just will not allow herself to go there (I've been in that boat...long story).

Her agenda was that she already had a boyfriend for the coitus...so being a female in a predominantly male arena, she enjoyed getting her kicks from leading on then rejecting guys like you. :geek:

But make no mistake...ultimately it wasn't her boyfriend that stopped her short...it was her ego. :ugeek:

Anyway, the way to deal with such females if you are particular to a intimate outcome is to front blast them...or basically call them out and throw whatever evidence you've 'stacked' in their face. Depending on how well you can finesse the front blast, she may raise the white flag right then and there or not too much farther from then.

Also, what were the environmental factors like? Overseas installation? High Male to female ratio? You said a new girl came on base like it was a sooper big deal...what happened to you reminds me a lot of how it was for me when I was stationed overseas during my stint in the Army... :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 pm 

Quote:
what were the environmental factors like?
Not nearly as bas as in your story about the military... The ratio between women and men was almost even, and this base was about a two hour drive from home (we live in a small country), and we got home almost every week. But there was a kind of little society going on there.

However if we're talking from the sympin' point of view... In the army you are considered THE MAN if you fuck a woman at base (maybe also because it's illegal), and every soldier that joins wants to show everyone how successful he is "in the real world", so women get treated like godesses there.

The reason it sounded like a big deal that a girl came to base was because she is blonde and hot... Which means she is jocked 10 times more than the ordinary female soldier. I guess it all adds up to a big ego party for her. I also was probably the most dominant person there at the time (except officers), so that's probably why she picked me.

I'll search about front blasting here to see what you mean... Anyway it does make sense to let her make the move, like peregrinus said, after all if she has the confidence to tease like that, I bet she is confident enough to make the move.

You also spoke in "covert tactics" about reciprocating to how she touches and acts, does this apply here too or would that be a boost for her ego?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 pm 

Yeah...she thought you would be different but then she discovered you were no different than the others when touch came to cuddle...she was disappointed. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm 

Well the pieces of the puzzle are stating to get together :mrgreen: ... Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm 

In the future, set boundaries like as if YOU were the woman. YOU be the one to decline her cuddle time and be like' 'I think this is inappropriate since you have a boyfriend and all...I think we should just keep it friendly so that neither of us get any mixed messages.'...and then let your actions back up your words.

That would have REALLY fucked her head up. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
In the future, set boundaries like as if YOU were the woman. YOU be the one to decline her cuddle time and be like' 'I think this is inappropriate since you have a boyfriend and all...I think we should just keep it friendly so that neither of us get any mixed messages.'...and then let your actions back up your words.

I just remembered one term the guys from the page once time peregrinus gave us (searchlores.org)

REVERSERS. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:15 pm 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I just remembered one term the guys from the page once time peregrinus gave us (searchlores.org)

Indeed

Reverse the script, Flip the script.

Take what she does, Reverse it (take it apart and understand it), and apply that.

If you are doing what she usually does, what is she going to do...... hrm

Bravo Dali :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:54 am 

Quote:
as noble as not doing it because she knows she would fall hopelessly in love with you and since she is a control freak she just will not allow herself to go there (I've been in that boat...long story).
I would like to hear this kidd your stories are always so interesting

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 am 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
Dali wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Indeed

Reverse the script, Flip the script.

Take what she does, Reverse it (take it apart and understand it), and apply that.

If you are doing what she usually does, what is she going to do...... hrm

Bravo Dali :ugeek:
@peregrinus

>>Off-topic:

Don't want to sound condescending, but thanks to you for giving us that site and a little taste of your background, actually it's quite dificult to me to relate to this level of intelligence guys have in that site because my IQ it's rather "modest" and little bit towards the right of the bell graph, but by no means way out on the right, though I'm doing my best... those guys HAVE HIS OWN NEBUCHANEZZAR and invite you to wake up, like this forum. I enjoy to the fullest the reallity cracking aisle.

>>On-topic:
In fact, I can't wait to apply this "flip the script" way of being, but very subltley. (Sounds like Brent Smith's advice tho)
More and more I feel more detached (not apathetic) but more indiferent to the ladys and it's quite liberating, I enjoy them more.
I daydream of applying this REVERSE + indiference. :twisted: very diabolical in my opinion.

PD. I got my copy, of :
Iceberg Slim - PIMP the story of my life.

YEY! :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 am 

Your daydream has been my reality for quite sometime...and it is very diabolical INDEED. :twisted:

...and yet oh so gratifying. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Your daydream has been my reality for quite sometime...and it is very diabolical INDEED. :twisted:

...and yet oh so gratifying. :mrgreen:
Yeah... you bet ! :oops:
Feel Kinda jealous when I read something like that, anyways I know the solution for turning my daydream into your reallity...
Still reading yer' posts, and applying the knowledge inside them. 8-)

Gratifying... Interesting usage of thisword, I would bet my used Iceberg slim book that FOR SOME IF NOT ALL OF'EM IS ENTHRALLINGLY & GRATIFYING TOO. (The ladys O.c.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:44 am 

Haha no need for jealousy...everyone arrives when they are supposed to. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
Don't want to sound condescending
No fear of that... Thank you for your comments
Dali wrote:
those guys HAVE HIS OWN NEBUCHANEZZAR and invite you to wake up, like this forum.
Very much so, one reason I found myself posting it, because of the parallels :ugeek:
Dali wrote:
I enjoy to the fullest the reallity cracking aisle.
I was hoping some here would.. Some interesting material there, along the same lines as some discussions here - seeing beyond the fake and into what is behind the scenes.
Dali wrote:
In fact, I can't wait to apply this "flip the script" way of being, but very subltley. (Sounds like Brent Smith's advice tho)
More and more I feel more detached (not apathetic) but more indiferent to the ladys and it's quite liberating, I enjoy them more.
I daydream of applying this REVERSE + indiference. :twisted: very diabolical in my opinion
The really ironic thing is:

This process is something that will happen naturally once you reach a certain level.
You would naturally start doing some of the things mentioned by myself and Kidd, you would naturally start flipping the script without even realising it.

You can help the process along a bit with careful observation and analysation, then reversing and reimplementing.
This does not affect the truth that as you become the best man you can, you will find yourself doing these things as your options increase, you pretty much have to. Subtle things to start with which will gradually build. They would become part of how you are.

The process I described in previous posts is merely making you more aware of it, so that you can see it, rather than it 'just' happening. There is a reason women do these things and there is a reason that once certain things happen to you, you will start doing them. Without even having to think about it, if you do think about it and are aware of it then the effect is magnified.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 am 

Haha I swear anytime I'm with a girl now I hear Arnold in my fucking head saying you move too soon...thanks asshole! :)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:41 am 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:
as noble as not doing it because she knows she would fall hopelessly in love with you and since she is a control freak she just will not allow herself to go there (I've been in that boat...long story).
I would like to hear this kidd your stories are always so interesting
yeah, I would too!
Kidd, what about your Child's Mom who is "trying to seduce you/get you back in her clutches"?
how about that story?
:geek: