Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 am 
Quote:
See, we have all been raised by TV to like a certain type...generally speaking that type is slim, average height to tall, blonde, long flowing locks and busty. This is what society has dictated that we idealize....or any variation of those themes. This is why Black women always straighten their hair...because thanks to years and years of programming, NO ONE considers a Black womans natural hair attractive.
This caught my attention because too much fake shit to achieve these standards is a huge turnoff for me. A few days ago I went out with a Black girl with short hair. I definitely prefer that kind of more natural look. So I must be the exception.

As far as observing who is sweatin me to determine my type; much to my surprise it seems that ethnic girls show the most interest. Which is weird because I look like the boy next door. I tend to be really slow with my observations. Like a girl will hold a door open for me and I use that as an invitation for conversation but it's usually just small talk and I don't think of any logistics until we part ways. Then the next time we see each other I feel added pressure to make things happen. This is because I pick up on all the little things after the fact. I think I need to be observant while in conversation.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:34 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I've been waiting for this... :ugeek:

You are NOT SUPPOSED to be looking at hot chicks, waiting for them to check you out...you are supposed to be looking to see WHO IS checking you out!

Generally speaking, I don't do this.

I do only one of two things; First look at the woman in total appreciation of her (as her being, not her beauty) - this I've found to be most effective, with women approaching me, waving at me, saying 'hello!' etc.

The second thing I do is, look away from the women, in total appreciation of the sky/where I am/how great my life is. This tends to get the girl to look at me, quite blatently, for lengthy periods. However, when I 'catch' her looking at me, she looks away in guilt. I have never apporached a woman under those conditions though.

My question to you is, when you're walking down the street, do you look at every girl, do you look at some girls (that catch the eye), or do you ignore them completely?

Practically, how does it translate in your experience?

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:16 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I've been waiting for this... :ugeek:

You are NOT SUPPOSED to be looking at hot chicks, waiting for them to check you out...you are supposed to be looking to see WHO IS checking you out!

Generally speaking, I don't do this.

I do only one of two things; First look at the woman in total appreciation of her (as her being, not her beauty) - this I've found to be most effective, with women approaching me, waving at me, saying 'hello!' etc.

The second thing I do is, look away from the women, in total appreciation of the sky/where I am/how great my life is. This tends to get the girl to look at me, quite blatently, for lengthy periods. However, when I 'catch' her looking at me, she looks away in guilt. I have never apporached a woman under those conditions though.

My question to you is, when you're walking down the street, do you look at every girl, do you look at some girls (that catch the eye), or do you ignore them completely?

Practically, how does it translate in your experience?
Okay Scarf...you are taking my words a little bit TOO literally. :lol:

All I'm saying is that some guys will see a woman they find attractive and get tunnel vision...mean they just get a laser focus on that one hot chick. So they'll position themselves in HER perimeter and wait for HER to jock THEM...doesn't really work that way. Meanwhile, while they are so busy waiting for said chick to show them a sign, they could be 2 or 3 other hot chicks in the vicinity who have taken up a hasty position in that GUY'S perimeter and are giving him all KINDS OF SIGNS...which of course he is totally oblivious to becaaaaaaaaaaause....

He is too busy waiting for this one particular hot chick to show him a sign. :roll:

When I walk down the street, I observe EVERYTHING. Some women smile as they pass with a friendly hello...some give no eye contact at all. Different folks have different tastes and different things going on in their lives...it is what it is.

Hope that clarifies things for you... 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:03 pm 

Oh Goodness, I didn't know men did that.

And thanks for clearing that up. I've always wondered how you walked down the street.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:19 am 

Sniper wrote:

peregrinus would say: 'just let go' but I don't know how...

anyone else besides The Kidd who can offer advise is welcome ;)
You don´t have to get to "let go-ness".
Whatever is, is. This is letting go.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Different folks have different tastes and different things going on in their lives...it is what it is.
This has been one of my biggest realizations lately to get over the fact if a certain girl doesn't like me. Filet mignon is fucking awesome! But there could be 2 billion people in the world that HATE filet mignon and instead prefer fish...yet that doesnt make filet mignon bad because there are 4 billion other people who like it. Different girls have different tastes, that's all.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:34 am 

ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Different folks have different tastes and different things going on in their lives...it is what it is.
This has been one of my biggest realizations lately to get over the fact if a certain girl doesn't like me. Filet mignon is fucking awesome! But there could be 2 billion people in the world that HATE filet mignon and instead prefer fish...yet that doesnt make filet mignon bad because there are 4 billion other people who like it. Different girls have different tastes, that's all.
Isn't this obvious ? Like that the sky is blue.. Yet you called my definition a pedestal in other thread... I'm confused, is the line between pedestal and realisation of a fact so thin ?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:50 am 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Isn't this obvious ? Like that the sky is blue.. Yet you called my definition a pedestal in other thread... I'm confused, is the line between pedestal and realisation of a fact so thin ?
The fuck are you talking about? :?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 am 

ManniJa wrote:

It was addresed to kidd, not you personally - I started a thread and I wrote there I can identify what girls I'm attracted to, I found out it's about face types for me and guys (consciously or unconsciously) and it has been called a pedestal on my part. Yet I see it as a further exploration of the fact that everybody has different "taste" as it has been discused here now.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I can specifically remember the time period when this realization truly sunk in, March of 3 years ago. The weight and burden and stress that was lifted from my mind...

I also coincidently had a ridiculous hot streak soon after :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:58 pm 

fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

It was addresed to kidd, not you personally - I started a thread and I wrote there I can identify what girls I'm attracted to, I found out it's about face types for me and guys (consciously or unconsciously) and it has been called a pedestal on my part. Yet I see it as a further exploration of the fact that everybody has different "taste" as it has been discused here now.
Right but see...since women are the 'choosers', your opinion ultimately matters not, see? While you are stuck on waiting for a certain face type to finally approve you, you are missing out on so many other beautiful women who may be chomping at the bit to get your attention...and would do almost anything and everything to keep it.

I don't even have a type...my women are all over the MAP! I don't know what I like until I see it...and by that I mean that I usually take inventory of who likes me then pick the ones I like best. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

Right but see...since women are the 'choosers', your opinion ultimately matters not, see? While you are stuck on waiting for a certain face type to finally approve you, you are missing out on so many other beautiful women who may be chomping at the bit to get your attention...and would do almost anything and everything to keep it.

I don't even have a type...my women are all over the MAP! I don't know what I like until I see it...and by that I mean that I usually take inventory of who likes me then pick the ones I like best. ;)
I have a type, it's called not being a fuck'n bitch! lol You're right though, I'm the same.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:19 pm 

Same here, a whole new world literally opens up when coming from this place. The phrase "like shooting fish in a barrel" becomes pertinent.

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
fufe wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

Ok... I understand now, makes sense... Thx