Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:35 am 

How about what apples? :|

You were her way out of that pickle...nothing more, nothing less... :ugeek:

You really do still have a lot to learn...

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 am 

KIDD if you receive any double PM's, disregard. I have internet trouble.

anyway,

:shock: ,

are you saying that me not raising her value by trying to holler at her, and she giving me attention wasn't subtle Jockin?

I really am missing something and do need to learn some more.
I see what you are saying that "I "was a way out, but what am I missing?

I do see where this ties in as an EGO PROBLEM. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 am 

Prodigy wrote:
KIDD if you receive any double PM's, disregard. I have internet trouble.

anyway,

:shock: ,

are you saying that me not raising her value by trying to holler at her, and she giving me attention wasn't subtle Jockin?

I really am missing something and do need to learn some more.
I see what you are saying that "I "was a way out, but what am I missing?

I do see where this ties in as an EGO PROBLEM. :lol:
What was subtle about it? She was staring you in the eyes and grinning in your face. Seriously...HOW IS THIS SUBTLE? :|

...and remember, assessment of jocking involves both taking inventory of your surroundings (stacking evidence) and then analyzing said evidence. She didn't start BLATANTLY jocking you until she was surrounded by unwanted attention...she was hoping that by giving you said attention, you might step in and 'save' her. Sir, that was not jocking....

...and the only thing subtle about it was the fact that it was a feeble attempt at subtle manipulation. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:16 pm 

I'll admit that your point seems/is Valid.
I do admit that females do like to play games to see if they can control Men.

so here is the question now, maybe you anticipated it, may be you didn't.

why did she try or or better yet, why did she use me as the scape goat?
why didn't she just continue to ignore them guys and not draw any unnecessary attention?

I see that she does love the attention, but she didn't like who she was getting it from, so why did she require mine.
I see now that she is an attention ho, now that I am guessing her age and based on the conversation the first dude was kicking to her.

if a chick gives you attention because she don't like the attention she is getting from others, think twice or trice about it.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
she does love the attention, but she didn't like who she was getting it from, so why did she require mine.
Because it would have put you in between her and them.

Also, on the balance of things, it would have taken their attention off her, while it would have been 'about' her.

Anything bad that was likely to happen then, would happen to either you or the other guys, NOT HER!

It is a self defense mechanism, survival, pure and simple.
I could even go further and say she might have been trying to pitch you against them.
The Kidd!! wrote:
She didn't start BLATANTLY jocking you until she was surrounded by unwanted attention...she was hoping that by giving you said attention, you might step in and 'save' her. Sir, that was not jocking....
Right!

The rabbit hole goes very deep.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:35 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
I'll admit that your point seems/is Valid.
I do admit that females do like to play games to see if they can control Men.

so here is the question now, maybe you anticipated it, may be you didn't.

why did she try or or better yet, why did she use me as the scape goat?
why didn't she just continue to ignore them guys and not draw any unnecessary attention?

I see that she does love the attention, but she didn't like who she was getting it from, so why did she require mine.
I see now that she is an attention ho, now that I am guessing her age and based on the conversation the first dude was kicking to her.

if a chick gives you attention because she don't like the attention she is getting from others, think twice or trice about it.
:|

Still didn't get it...ok...let's try this again. :geek:

Re-read this part:
Quote:
She didn't start BLATANTLY jocking you until she was surrounded by unwanted attention...she was hoping that by giving you said attention, you might step in and 'save' her. Sir, that was not jocking....
What part of this does not answer your question? :|

In case it doesn't, let me spell it out...and reflectively, the fact that I even HAVE to spell this out is more than enough proof that your ability to read subtlety is severely lacking...

SHE WAS HOPING THAT BY GETTING YOUR ATTENTION YOU WOULD THEN ALSO JUMP IN AND ACKNOWLEDGE HER, WHICH SHE HOPED WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE OTHER TWO GOONS FROM PESTERING HER. SHE WAS ATTEMPTING TO USE YOU AS CHAFF. :roll:

You're also lucky that neither of her two other suitors weren't Neanderthals and decided to beat you up on the bus for looking smug. :geek:

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:35 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Prodigy wrote:
she does love the attention, but she didn't like who she was getting it from, so why did she require mine.
Because it would have put you in between her and them.

Also, on the balance of things, it would have taken their attention off her, while it would have been 'about' her.

Anything bad that was likely to happen then, would happen to either you or the other guys, NOT HER!

It is a self defense mechanism, survival, pure and simple.
I could even go further and say she might have been trying to pitch you against them.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Right!

The rabbit hole goes very deep.
Oh, and good morning to you too, 'Grinus. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh, and good morning to you too, 'Grinus. 8-)
Good Morning Kidd :)

Seems we were typing a similar answer at the same time :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm 

Indeed...so uncharacteristic for us! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:02 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
ALL OF THIS!

Particularly these quotes:
The Kidd!! wrote:
You are NOT SUPPOSED to be looking at hot chicks, waiting for them to check you out...you are supposed to be looking to see WHO IS checking you out!
For those in doubt, there is a BIG difference.. Particularly in the vibe that the women pick up from you in the two actions.
This is HUUUGE!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm 

Way of a Natural wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope!...you are still only picking up on the obvious if you are referencing those 2 age groups...this means you still have much to learn and apply...
Really !!?

So I guess I will have to read your posts all over again
To gain a little more clarity and experience it for yourself, start developing your peripheral vision

There are a handful of other "tricks" similar to this, but most chics (especially when not drunk) make it retardedly obvious they are attracted only when they think you aren't looking or paying attention :twisted:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope...you need to spend some time observing more...so that you can see beyond the obvious...which seems to be all you are looking for if you are complaining about women not 'glancing' at you...the rabbit hole goes a LOT deeper than THAT! :lol:
Then we could go into things mentioned elsewhere around here, like girls taking the long way to go near you, asking you the time when there's a clock right in front of them and a cell phone in their purse, getting a little too close...and on...and on. Oberservation is the real deal

EDIT: And then all the subconscious signs that they aren't even aware they are giving...it's a deep deep rabbit hole that I'm still exploring :lol:

Last edited by StephenP on Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:27 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Way of a Natural wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope!...you are still only picking up on the obvious if you are referencing those 2 age groups...this means you still have much to learn and apply...
Really !!?

So I guess I will have to read your posts all over again
To gain a little more clarity and experience it for yourself, start developing your peripheral vision

There are a handful of other "tricks" similar to this, but most chics (especially when not drunk) make it retardedly obvious they are attracted only when they think you aren't looking or paying attention :twisted:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope...you need to spend some time observing more...so that you can see beyond the obvious...which seems to be all you are looking for if you are complaining about women not 'glancing' at you...the rabbit hole goes a LOT deeper than THAT! :lol:
Then we could go into things mentioned elsewhere around here, like girls taking the long way to go near you, asking you the time when there's a clock right in front of them and a cell phone in their purse, getting a little too close...and on...and on. Oberservation is the real deal
Peripheral vision huh peregrinus mentioned something about this before, alright well let's give it a go one more time

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm 

:oops: well don't I feel dumb for being dragged into that vortex.
damn, the funny thing about it is that both You KIDD and Peregrinus both came to the same conclusion based on what I wrote. your insights are light years beyond mine. thanks both for the answers.
I will be taking some time off now to reflect.

(it is quite clear why so many of us on this forum look up to you guys, keep the flames burning)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm 

Oh no you don't! :twisted:

I still wanna know what part of my blatantly obvious response in the first place wasn't so blatantly obvious to you. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I still wanna know what part of my blatantly obvious response in the first place wasn't so blatantly obvious to you. :ugeek:

The fact that the girl looked directly at him after being pestered by the other guys was also blatantly obvious.

He didn't notice that either.

There's perfection in the madness.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm 

My opinion is to not take this as some sort of obvious or malicious attempt at manipulation or setting you up in competition against the other guys (and I think the kidd and peregrinus would agree)

She was just looking out for her own safety because from how you described it these guys seem a little sketchy and obviously, unwantingly to her hitting on her

I'd take it as a compliment that she saw you as a cool/normal/safe dude and was looking to you to bail her out. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do tend to interpret life events in a way that is skewed largely in my favor :lol: :lol:

[/quote]
Prodigy wrote:
damn, the funny thing about it is that both You KIDD and Peregrinus both came to the same conclusion based on what I wrote. your insights are light years beyond mine. thanks both for the answers.

(it is quite clear why so many of us on this forum look up to you guys, keep the flames burning)

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:22 pm 

Scarf wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

The fact that the girl looked directly at him after being pestered by the other guys was also blatantly obvious.

He didn't notice that either.

There's perfection in the madness.
Sorry...didn't read this thoroughly...thought you were letting him of the hook. :oops:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:48 pm 

Actually, I think I disagree on this one, to me she was simply looking out for her own safety/was feeling uncomfortable with the type of "attention" these dodes were giving her.

Fact is it is not a safe world out there for single, attractive females - especially when by themselves.

I wasn't there so I'm just speculating, but to me stepping in and smoothly interfering with these guys/getting them off her back to help her feel more comfortable is just a decent thing to do and being a good human being.

Here's a story to illustrate where I'm coming from though.

It's after 9pm in the downtown business district of a huge city. I step out the back of a bar to a quiet dark empty side street to smoke, wearing my professional business attire.

This smoking hot, professional business lady, dressed in a business skirt and briefcase, probably 35, rounds the corner down the block and is walking toward me. Then two creepy, bum/thugs that even I'd be nervous to find myself alone with at night come around and start whistling, going "hey baby where u goin, why don't you come with us" and other sleezy comments.

She sees me - a relatively safe looking guy-, speeds up, and then waves acting like she knows me and that I was expecting her. Quick on my feet, I go "hey, how's it going! how was work?"

She answers and comes and gives me a friendly hug, like we've known each other for years. We chat till the bums move on. She thanks me profusely, I ask if she's ok to make it home.

No jocking, no attraction, no manipulating, no setting me up against these thugs just good, normal people helping each other out, one of which happens to be drop dead gorgeous (not me :lol: )

Nothing more, nothing less

I feel that observation without attachment or expectation really helps one be in a state of listening to your gut and doing the right thing in a pinch...and getting chics :lol:

My apologies for diverting the topic at hand, but to me this is just a more exagerated example of what was going on :?

Last edited by StephenP on Fri May 13, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:50 pm 

StephenP wrote:
My opinion is to not take this as some sort of obvious or malicious attempt at manipulation or setting you up in competition against the other guys (and I think the kidd and peregrinus would agree)

She was just looking out for her own safety because from how you described it these guys seem a little sketchy and obviously, unwantingly to her hitting on her

I'd take it as a compliment that she saw you as a cool/normal/safe dude and was looking to you to bail her out. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do tend to interpret life events in a way that is skewed largely in my favor :lol: :lol:
Prodigy wrote:

[/quote]

I would not agree...she had him pegged as just another sucker she could manipulate with her good looks and feminie charms to get her out of a tight spot...he was a convienient patsy...nothing more, nothing less...

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:55 pm 

StephenP wrote:
Actually, I think I disagree on this one, to me she was simply looking out for her own safety/was feeling uncomfortable with the type of "attention" these dodes were giving her.

Fact is it is not a safe world out there for single, attractive females - especially when by themselves.

I wasn't there so I'm just speculating, but to me stepping in and smoothly interfering with these guys/getting them off her back to help her feel more comfortable is just a decent thing to do and being a good human being.

Here's a story to illustrate where I'm coming from though.

It's after 9pm in the downtown business district of a huge city. I step out the back of a bar to a quiet dark empty side street to smoke, wearing my professional business attire.

This smoking hot, professional business lady, dressed in a business skirt and briefcase, probably 35, rounds the corner down the block and is walking toward me. Then two creepy, bum/thugs that even I'd be nervous to find myself alone with at night come around and start whistling, going "hey baby where u goin, why don't you come with us" and other sleezy comments.

She sees me - a relatively safe looking guy-, speeds up, and then waves acting like she knows me and that I was expecting her. Quick on my feet, I go "hey, how's it going! how was work?"

She answers and comes and gives me a friendly hug, like we've known each other for years. We chat till the bums move on. She thanks me profusely, I ask if she's ok to make it home.

No jocking, no attraction, no manipulating, no setting me up against these thugs just good, normal people helping each other out, one of which happens to be drop dead gorgeous (not me :lol: )

Nothing more, nothing less

I feel that observation without attachment or expectation really helps one be in a state of listening to your gut and doing the right thing in a pinch...and getting chics :lol:

My apologies for diverting the topic at hand, but to me this is just a more exagerated example of what was going on :?
That's a totally different situation...not only was that a desperate cry for help, but she took action and initiated. This bitch on the bus just sat there grinning like a Chesshire cat...she had no regard for him at all and cared only about herself and not his welfare. Had Prodigy jumped in, then like 'Grinus said, no responsibility for whatever happened next would be on her shoulders...nor her conscience I'd wager...

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Fri May 13, 2011 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.