Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: re- Take your Time!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:50 am 

KIDD,
why is it that Patience is one of the top killers to a Man's mental war-fare with a woman?
I find that it is one of my weak points, and as much as I try I always tend "to move too soon".

If I see that a chick is "biting at my bait", I always tend to take the lead and start showing blatant signs of interest. when I do this, the chick seems to then lose interest.
I know I am giving the ball away, but I want to know how to stop doing it.

you always mention that women can subconsciously jock Men, and that we shouldn't respond with conscious jocking, but I always mess up on this part.

Post subject: Re: re- Take your Time!
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 am 

This is rhetorical...right? 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:12 pm 

:lol: , actually it's not. I just can't wait!

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

Prodigy wrote:
If I see that a chick is "biting at my bait", I always tend to take the lead and start showing blatant signs of interest. when I do this, the chick seems to then lose interest.
I know I am giving the ball away, but I want to know how to stop doing it.
I simply cannot resist this: LET IT GO!

Whatever you think is making you act, needing to act, let it go.

You do not need to act. The world will not end if you do, she will not lose interest, quite the opposite really.

You are like the fisherman who tugs the line when the fish has taken a small nibble of the bait, hence when you tug the line it is whipped away from the fish and the fish swims away.

The patient fisherman knows if the fish has a nibble, it will want more, so he waits until the fish has taken a good bite and the hook is in the mouth, only then does he tug on the line.

The really patient fisherman waits until the fish tugs on the line fully when the hook is fully embedded in its mouth.

It is all degrees of patience.

Also of note is the degree of belief that the fisherman has in his bait. In some ways this is inversely proportional to how patient he will be (for most).

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:27 am 

NB.Please don't resist from correcting, if I am making an error I don't mind !

Thanks for your explanation.
funny thing though. after I read KIDD's response, I was sitting down really thinking about Patience and I thought about fishing :!:
yeah! I was actually there sitting and thinking about if I was fishing and I felt a tug at my line, would I try to hook the fish on it's first bite or would I wait until it swallowed the bait , hook and line :?:
peregrinus wrote:

Also of note is the degree of belief that the fisherman has in his bait. In some ways this is inversely proportional to how patient he will be (for most).
so in essence , if I KNOW for a fact that I am using good bait. I will get a nibble, and if don't get too caught up in the nibble (actually be PATIENT and WAIT!), the fish will become more interested in what I have to offer thus swallowing the whole bait along with my line and I will have a easier time to reel in my catch.