Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:10 am 
I was deep in thought in class today. There was a reading that passed by my memory banks but brought to the forefront of my mind because of the author, Havelock Ellis.

Havelock Ellis was one of the authors that I compiled together about a year into taking the red pill. I never had the chance to peruse his work until today because it was one of the class readings.

The class attacked Havelock Ellis because he described gender and sexuality as being dependent to a certain extent upon upbringing. Biological predisposition was also a theory. Hence, there could be borderline lesbians and homosexuals that become full lesbian and homosexuals because their interactions and environment.

I may possibly write on this author because the professor, a woman, made a joke about him and connected his thoughts to patriarchy. We know that patriarchy does not exist as a structural influence. Matriarchy is the dominant political and social forces operating in society.

My question is what does the matrix of heterosexuality and homosexuality look like?

I only took this class that glorifies homosexuality and says society sucks because it meets once a week and free up a lot of my schedule.

What does the matrix of race look like?

What does the matrix of age look like? My own thoughts on the age question relate to Marquee Value Theory. It is natural for people to have reluctance about hiring older people because their sexual market value has decreased.

We don't seem to have a specific narrative about race and sexuality though. These two areas seem interesting.

Update on my life: I'm focusing harder on not being so hard on myself. I'm also working on a list of things that superficial fixes to my life. At the same time, I'm also working on accepting myself because being hard on myself is tied to not accepting my behavior? Or beliefs? As they are?

The focus on women in my life is diminishing significantly. I used to post at least three times a month about women, but now I don't feel like it. There are more pressing concerns. I'm as good as I'm going to be right now with women.

Interestingly, thoughts are popping into my head from earlier years in my life that I don't know how to handle. They are beliefs. I recognize that the beliefs are false. It's literally like a ticker tape. For example, today, a false belief popped into my head, "Women become attracted to tons of men throughout the day." That seemed incorrect to me for reasons just out of reach of my conscious logic. However, in my mind, I immediately labeled the belief false.

Is that the right way to handle false beliefs?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:20 am 

But that's not a false belief. Women ARE attracted to tons of men every day...as are men to women. Whether or not they act on that attraction depends on a myriad of variables rooted in both logic and emotion. :geek:

I haven't given much thought to the Matrixes that you mentioned...but I'm sure some our other brothers have...feel free to chime in, guys. 8-)

Oh...the one thing I will speak on is the hiring of older adults. I'd wager that 99.8% of the time it has NOTHING to do with waning sexual viability. It's not that complicated...give it some more thought. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:39 am 

Slim Titan wrote:
Interestingly, thoughts are popping into my head from earlier years in my life that I don't know how to handle. They are beliefs. I recognize that the beliefs are false. It's literally like a ticker tape. For example, today, a false belief popped into my head, "Women become attracted to tons of men throughout the day." That seemed incorrect to me for reasons just out of reach of my conscious logic. However, in my mind, I immediately labeled the belief false.

Hi Slim

My experience is that a false belief will hold no weight after seeing the truth, literally seeing through it. It has nothing to stand on at that point.

To label it false or true just adds another layer of thought- it's a belief that we *believe* to be false or true.

My suggestion is to come from a place of question (what is the truth? - which opens up your awareness) rather than statement (this must be false - which closes it).

In order to have a belief about the color of the sky you have to keep sunglasses on and never look up. The catch is that you may have been wearing a certain set of glasses so long you've forgotten that you are, and will swear the sky is black because after all, I'm looking right at it. The posture of questioning opens up to check for filters.

Many become fixated on getting more useful beliefs, things that make the picture look prettier, rather than taking the glasses off-- because that involves a serious risk.

Once you see directly that it is blue, you would never struggle with a false belief that it's orange or need any way to handle it. You've never heard someone say "I can see the sky is blue, but I struggle with the false belief that it is orange." As over the top as that analogy may sound, the same quality of obviousness is there whenever a belief transforms into knowledge.

The truth, by its very definition, must be accessible. Reality, by its definition, does not care what your beliefs about it are. Question the filters in perception, and question the questions themselves to see if they have assumptions built into them. Become more interested in the truth for its own sake, even if it might not be what you want to see or how many of our favorite beliefs it will destroy. This is my personal favorite way to deal with the issue of belief.

Edit: looking at the bottom of the post I see this is in 'Kidd'z Korner', if that means I'm not supposed to post here, delete away 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:44 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
But that's not a false belief. Women ARE attracted to tons of men every day...as are men to women. Whether or not they act on that attraction depends on a myriad of variables rooted in both logic and emotion. :geek:

I haven't given much thought to the Matrixes that you mentioned...but I'm sure some our other brothers have...feel free to chime in, guys. 8-)

Oh...the one thing I will speak on is the hiring of older adults. I'd wager that 99.8% of the time it has NOTHING to do with waning sexual viability. It's not that complicated...give it some more thought. :geek:
Thanks!

It seems that I may have been uncovering simple truths that I've been fighting. My mind might have been distilling my knowledge base if Flow is correct. Undoubtedly, his opinion is strong. It has merit. It did cross my mind that I was adding rather than taking away. :)
Flow83 wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

Hi Slim

My experience is that a false belief will hold no weight after seeing the truth, literally seeing through it. It has nothing to stand on at that point.

To label it false or true just adds another layer of thought- it's a belief that we *believe* to be false or true.

My suggestion is to come from a place of question (what is the truth? - which opens up your awareness) rather than statement (this must be false - which closes it).

In order to have a belief about the color of the sky you have to keep sunglasses on and never look up. The catch is that you may have been wearing a certain set of glasses so long you've forgotten that you are, and will swear the sky is black because after all, I'm looking right at it. The posture of questioning opens up to check for filters.

Many become fixated on getting more useful beliefs, things that make the picture look prettier, rather than taking the glasses off-- because that involves a serious risk.

Once you see directly that it is blue, you would never struggle with a false belief that it's orange or need any way to handle it. You've never heard someone say "I can see the sky is blue, but I struggle with the false belief that it is orange." As over the top as that analogy may sound, the same quality of obviousness is there whenever a belief transforms into knowledge.

The truth, by its very definition, must be accessible. Reality, by its definition, does not care what your beliefs about it are. Question the filters in perception, and question the questions themselves to see if they have assumptions built into them. Become more interested in the truth for its own sake, even if it might not be what you want to see or how many of our favorite beliefs it will destroy. This is my personal favorite way to deal with the issue of belief.

Edit: looking at the bottom of the post I see this is in 'Kidd'z Korner', if that means I'm not supposed to post here, delete away 8-)
Thank you flow.

I will visit this post again. It helps understanding that the truth does not need negation. :idea:

Edit: Those who chime in, please also present your ideas about race, gender, and sexuality matrix too. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:06 am 

Slim Titan wrote:

I only took this class that glorifies homosexuality and says society sucks because it meets once a week and free up a lot of my schedule.
This will sound bold... You might end up shooting me or
torturing me...

Every gay I have listened to, in their weakest
hour, informed me that they have been sexually
abused. There has not been an exception so far.

The lesbians who my brother knows revealed the
same story. Every time, same pattern.

Those classes Slim takes only glorify the act of rape.

It´s just the most black/white conclusion I can come
up with. Gray area? ... Will think about that later...
I´m not rigid in my opinion, just haven´t given it
any extra thought... yet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:25 am 
Site Admin

This are all my beliefs and are shit! :o (and that is another belief) :lol:
I just enjoyed giving my brain a hard time trying to explain this in my limited English so pardon my structure of writing, I did it for the practicez!:

@Matrix of heterosexuality.

Pretty much the matrix of heterosexuality you know about; "the Game", "Logic" as Kidd!! would name it and and all that, and you already know what NOT to do, that's a big step. You know the thing we deal in here most of the time but with some awesome advantages: positioning higher in grounds (seeing the whole picture, altittude game), doing it in our terms, and many other neat stuff you can do with this mentality. The more fun times for has been being able to bend the spoon in my mind.

Can you name another advantages this mentality has upon our consciousness? :geek:

@The matrix of the homosexuality issue.

I will over-super-simplify it and maybe I'm totally wrong by saying a few things: For me, nowadays in America (yes all even Mexico I don't know about Europe and other parts of the world) it has became a very trendy shit to carry the fag flag, nothing against it, you'll see later why I see it more like an issue of equality and justice.

First thing: People respect more those who are declared homosexuals, even admire them by tons for their courage, directly they hate the prototype of the successful man that will may be even change their country the place where they live our male archetype. Sadly ego became involved in a issue of sexual preference. Don't believe me? Ever witnessed if someone does a little joke against homosexuality?, and happen that girls that have gay friends, same with lesbians. So suppose they heard you over her(his) shoulders about the little joke you made...what will happen? They'll try to crucify you, to say the least, maybe even you'll get the eyes of: fuck off leper xenophobic asshole!, and don't ever joke about this serious issue, because now it's "inn"... and so they made it serious.

Give me a break. Long story short, no body cares!. Well at least not me, I'm more preoccupied with the direct consequences this has on my heterosexual election and if they ask for my point of view.

So why is this, even possible? :)

I'm not saying I'm against homosexuality, just pointing out that now it has very serious looking people defending their gender elections soldiers. This fucking consensus reality the feminists have created is fucked up and we happen to live by they rules (IF you are ignorant). So, as I said, many clever fags and lesbians took and still take advantage of this feminist hole in the matrix and use the powerful card -being gay. One people deciding to declare himself gay or lesbian have pretty much some form of direct advantages over their peers and front and what if your good 'ol average Joe decide he's gonna be the better version of himself and declaring it publicly, he gets mocked, maybe some hypocritical encouragement statements but in his back they say is a that delusional moron again, petty and so on. And pretty much every one insides the matrix does that, we have to accept it.

So deciding one's gender on the other hand and make it publicly it has a super duper upper hand, front wise, because it has institutions defending those people (yes because they excluded themselves), programs for them, party's of pride, and all other great stuffs and I'm sure other cool things they have. But you may ask too (or not :)), what about the typical matrix man? Does he have some bag of that too? Sadly no, for the normal guy his life is dependent on any limited pay a shit work that will provide for him and his wife if he choose, so if he wants to live a free and easy life he have to FUCKING AWAKE!! wake up and crawl out off that sewer loaded with shit, he breaks out... Shaw shank redemption style mayne!... But What's in it for them? I mean for free?... ...

This, it's a direct effect (not cause) and a serious correlation of the matriarchal culture that glorifies emotional people and hate rational "dick -ish" ambition oriented males because hey, you know everything here with a patriarchal flavor, no I will not tolerate hold on those motherfuckers!, they say! or any machismo alike, from what I've seen, it gets punished in a feminist society.

We know this because of the malleable usage that people have when they are emotional and girlish, distracted and distant. Not, when they are rational, focused and honest inquirers, this kind, are very much useless and in some cases dangerous, that's why they are pretty much disposables in the matrix and for a good reason.

@Older Age and sexual MVT:
It has nothing to do the sexual market, think about for the moment and the direct value and the impact age of people have. It has to do with a matter of "usability", and expiration date. From the perspective of any company small or big, hiring an older labor man (woman) represents more risks for my company than gains, think about it in the simplest and obvious way, an older person working for me can be injured more easily or subject of any health problem due to his condition, and mounting the responsibility and blame on to me like an employer. So this is a no-no in a pure industrious way. Sure they are other ways to employ this people, but not in the common sense of capitalist acquirer.

Now, depending on the position of this person I will hire, experience gets discarded when the old age issue appears. Now seeing in terms of the matrix, being old in this era, and from the value system perspective of it, is not "inn" and you are doomed if you didn't make your "homework and awoke earlier" and you know that the values of the matrix and the people that brainwashed in this era do not have any bit respect for "elderly people" because they think they are useless and more like a burden, because they was raised in a shallow view of the world so they will act accordingly. For society, older people they are mostly done, because they don't have so much to "give" and achieve, but they have more to be "given" and taken care of. But as you know this shallow society, again, usually gets a splat of shit in their faces when the time comes and they have to pay for their indifference against the people because now they are old, they didn't acknowledge that when they were young and alive they build this shit prior to them, so if we want to help old people we have first to reevaluate our beliefs about them and how society treats them and why is that, let them speak and let them teach us, sure they have some important lessons and histories to tell. Respect for them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:39 am 

"phobia" is a medical condition, a label only
a professional can pass, after an examination.
(and when the result is positive.)

8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 am 

Jared wrote:
torturing me...

I second this 100%.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:50 am 
Jared wrote:

8-)
What is this statement in relation to? Homophobia? We may personally deem people to be "neurotics," or suffering from some, "mental illness."
Jared wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

torturing me...

This is interesting. Were they sexually abused by a person of the same gender?

I haven't talked to many homosexuals. They definitely have not come out of the closet even though I can clearly tell that they are homosexuals.

Any thoughts on the race matrix anyone?

I will give my thoughts on the both the homosexuality/gender matrix and the race matrix after I hear other opinions.

Grinus' please add your thoughts. I just read that you went to college too. You should be familiar with a lot of the arguments that have circulated about race and homosexuality. Albeit, the arguments may have changed some since the 90's when you went to college?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:19 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
This is interesting. Were they sexually abused by a person of the same gender?
By a person of the opposite gender.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:41 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Jared wrote:
What is this statement in relation to? Homophobia? We may personally deem people to be "neurotics," or suffering from some, "mental illness."
(> Xenophobia>) appeared in Dali´s post.

Basically; "Disciplined reason and logic adhere to the
dictionary meaning of words." ---David R. Hawkins

Dick Solomon, for our enlightenment and comic relief ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RIe8c11s0E

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:15 pm 
Homosexuality Matrix:

Feminists claim that lesbians were left out of the gay rights movement. Other women claim this too. Yet, society frequently glorifies lesbians. Two women making out is seen as amazing, funny. If they were left out of the gay rights movement then they should be denigrated and disrespected, not valorized.

My professor even admitted that the first wave feminism was telling all women to be lesbians. I hear so many contradictions in my class it's not funny.

Homosexuality is about identity. Yet identity is not sexual. Hence, homosexuality has no relation to identity. My homosexuality red pill came about at 7am in the morning when I read an article for class called, "The Hall of Mirrors." It is about a book called the Well of Loneliness.

iden·ti·ty
noun \ī-ˈden-tə-tē, ə-, -ˈde-nə-\

: who someone is : the name of a person

: the qualities, beliefs, etc., that make a particular person or group different from others
plural iden·ti·ties
Full Definition of IDENTITY
a : sameness of essential or generic character in different instances
b : sameness in all that constitutes the objective reality of a thing : oneness
a : the distinguishing character or personality of an individual : individuality
b : the relation established by psychological identification
: the condition of being the same with something described or asserted <establish the identity of stolen goods>
: an equation that is satisfied for all values of the symbols
: identity element

The point of the homosexuality movement then is the opposite of what it claims. It is about sexualizing everything just like what straight women do in the heterosexual matrix. Damn, I have a feeling that lesbians are running the show in the homosexuality matrix too.

At this point, I cannot give a more in-depth analysis of this matrix because I lack the critical mass of experiences that would allow me to present the red pill as effectively as it should be shown.
Jared wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:

torturing me...

Jared, I ran an experiment with my lesbian professor.

She didn't like the idea of me writing about Havelock Ellis and wanted me to write about some other authors that don't say homosexuality is congenital. Funny, if sexuality isn't predetermined then it's a choice. Yet, homosexuals often argue that they were born that way.

If it is a choice then they should be straight. That means that something happened to them to take away their choice.

She wanted to argue that I was wrong about the sexual abuse theory. I checked her immediately. She earlier had mentioned that the paper I'm supposed to write is not about whether or not a theory is wrong.

Then when I turned to the argument that you made about Xenophobia, that it can only be given by someone who is a titled professional. She got sad. It looks like she wanted to cry for a minute. The fact that people have justified authority about the conditions and psychological nature of people gets to her.

That seems indicative of an insecurity rooted in homosexuality or in her. Yet, she has no problem giving authority to the non-academic literature that she reads. She has no problem with having authority as a professor.

There are some deep seeded issues in the homosexuality matrix.

I would venture to agree about sexual abuse, performative authority, and I would also add there are problems with logical entailment of right or wrong. They supplant that idea with usefulness or effectiveness instead of using both. However, the fundamental premise of the homosexuality matrix seems to be that they are right about sexuality and that it has no categories and the heterosexual matrix is wrong. That seems contradictory.

cat·e·go·ry
noun \ˈka-tə-ˌgȯr-ē\

: a group of people or things that are similar in some way
plural cat·e·go·ries
Full Definition of CATEGORY
: any of several fundamental and distinct classes to which entities or concepts belong
: a division within a system of classification
See category defined for English-language learners »
See category defined for kids »

They want to say that categories of sexuality are problematic. Yet, they admit that they do not have sex with the opposite sex. That's a category by negation. Even if you include the identity aspect there is no reference to sexuality.

gen·der
noun \ˈjen-dər\

: the state of being male or female

grammar : one of the categories (masculine, feminine, and neuter) into which words (such as nouns, adjectives, and pronouns) are divided in many languages
Full Definition of GENDER
a : a subclass within a grammatical class (as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms
b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass
c : an inflectional form showing membership in such a subclass
a : sex <the feminine gender>
b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

They invented this categorization of men and women. Men and women were previously defined by sex. Get this....the gender construction is meant to displace the sex construction because it is TOO limiting. That is wrong. Sex is defined by reproductive organs. It is funny that lesbians and homosexuals tend to admit that their sexuality is defined by putting penises with penises and vaginas with vaginas.

For Your Pleasure:

1sex
noun \ˈseks\

: the state of being male or female

: men or male animals as a group or women or female animals as a group

: physical activity in which people touch each other's bodies, kiss each other, etc. : physical activity that is related to and often includes sexual intercourse
Full Definition of SEX
: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
: the sum of the structural, functional, and behavioral characteristics of organisms that are involved in reproduction marked by the union of gametes and that distinguish males and females
a : sexually motivated phenomena or behavior
b : sexual intercourse
: genitalia
See sex defined for English-language learners »
See sex defined for kids »
Examples of SEX

The form asks for your name, age, and sex.
The couple didn't know what the sex of their baby would be.
How do you tell the sex of a hamster?
discrimination on the basis of sex
Some feel men are the more aggressive sex.
All he ever thinks about is sex.
Her mom talked to her about sex.
She doesn't like all the sex and violence in movies.
He had sex with his girlfriend.

Origin of SEX
Middle English, from Latin sexus
First Known Use: 14th century
Related to SEX

Synonyms
coition, coitus, commerce, congress, copulating, copulation, coupling, intercourse, lovemaking, mating, relations, sexual intercourse, sex act, sexual relations

Related Words
fornication; safe sex; carnality, sexuality; breeding, insemination; dalliance, hanky-panky, whoopee

more
Other Biology Terms
autochthonous, fecund, homunculus, phylogeny, substrate
Rhymes with SEX
dex, ex, flex, hex, lex, rex, specs, vex, x
2sex
transitive verb
Definition of SEX
: to identify the sex of <sex newborn chicks>
a : to increase the sexual appeal of —often used with up
b : to arouse the sexual desires of
First Known Use of SEX
sex
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Sum of features by which a member of a plant or animal species can be placed into one of two complementary reproductive groups, male or female. In both plants and animals, sex is determined by the reproductive cells (gametes) produced by the organism. The male produces sperm cells, and the female produces egg cells. Males and females may or may not have apparent structural differences, but they always have functional, hormonal, and chromosomal differences. Patterns of behaviour, sometimes elaborate, may also distinguish the sexes in some species. See also reproductive behaviour.

Would someone please give some input on the race matrix?

This may be a contentious issue on the forum that is likely to be productive for everyone.

I would like to hold my thoughts for right now as I gather them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 pm 
Site Admin

Glad to see someone using a dictionary

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:47 pm 
The race matrix is predicated upon the sex matrix in general, whether heterosexual or homosexual.

Racism is a function of Matriarchy because the inherent idea of superiority of race and discrimination is predicated on sexual and economic functions.

1. White female chastity, carried on from history, is predicated on hurting minorities.

When I was doing research for a crime fiction project, I read a book by a pimp that said he would never marry a white woman because she has something to prove to the world. Robert Beck states in PIMP that a white woman and black woman only enter a stable to ruin it. Why? Well the United States racial framework is a on a binary system, black or white. People identify by race rather than by color. In South America and Central America, there are still racial undertones in much of the ways that people act and behave, but they identify by color. I cannot speak to what the difference means entirely yet, but people have a tendency to be less overtly racist than in the United States.

2. White male virility, carried on from history, is predicated on social and economic abilities that have to be better than minorities (frequently seen in statements that qualify your success and endeavors rather than accepting them unconditionally).

3. The United States has a history of keeping minorities out of power and further positively or negatively stereotyping minorities.

In addition, most stereotypes that are produced in society are economically or sexually driven.

Ex. black men have large penises
Ex. Mexicans are hard workers
Ex. Black men are rapists
Ex. Black men are violent
Ex. Asians are good at math
Ex. (recently) Arabs are terrorists

The stereotypes are numerous, but there is generally an economic or sexual tone to each of the stereotypes.

4. Racism is determined by the Matriarchal sexual matrix because sex is what some men work for economically. Consequently, racism is a product rather than a precipitating factor just like the Homosexuality matrix is a product rather than a precipitating factor of the sexual matrix.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:20 pm 

United States is fucked up ! There is one race and that's the human race, and we are all connected.

But nooo, we can't have peace. Why should we ?

Maan this world sucks. I bet the other worlds from the other planets are doing well.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 11:42 pm 
:|

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:00 am 

@ SlimTitan; Chinese speakers merely have a linguistic advantage in maths,
or at least in memorizing long strings of numbers. This also results in faster
way of dealing with giant numbers.

Let´s compare;

100,000,000 (Chinese Character 亿 )

One Hundred Million vs Yì (English, Mandarin)
One Hundred Million vs Ichi-oku (English, Japanese) (Japanese Character 一億)
One Hundred Million vs Sata Miljoonaa (English, Finnish)
One Hundred Million vs Hundert Millionen (English, German)