Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:30 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:29 pm 

Playing hard to get, acting disintrested and giving hints that we're "just friends" has fucked me out of more women than you would believe. The straw that broke the camels back was last night when this girl I hadn't seen in a while came over to my place, we'd known each other for a few years and knew we liked each other but it was always kind of unspoken.

So I say stuff like "Ya, I need to take some time off from girls", "You and I are really good friends", etc... After a while she left because I think she thought what's the point of being here if nothing is gonna happen, and I really don't know if I'll hear from her again.

Bottom line: Playing hard to get and acting like you don't like the girl only works on crazy bitches and girls with emotional issues, and who the fuck wants them? If a girl likes you and she has a good self-esteem I've learned that showing intrest back and just being normal (Being normal like not pretending you don't like her, but not being needy and calling her every 2 minutes) is the way to go. Fuck I'm so pissed, fuckkkkk!!!!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm 

I learned the same thing the hard way man. Plus side is the crazy psycho bitches cannot seem to handle interactions where your calm about showing interest. So it's a filter too :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm 

Dude you can play these "hard to get" games, but with strong confident girls, who know it's only a game you play for fun of it and there are deeper levels of your relationship - And you have to know it is only a game too.
I have this type of relationship with one girl ATM and it's fun, we both like it - We enjoy the tension and then we makeout like crazy, etcetera.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

It all depends how you do it.

There are ways that work and ways that do not.

If you leave a window open they will crawl through it, for the challenge, if they are interested.

If you shut all the windows then there appears to be no way in for them, so what is the point of trying - without having to smash the door down or break a window to get in?

I also agree with fufe, it has to be not serious and not final. Hence the window.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I learned the same thing the hard way man. Plus side is the crazy psycho bitches cannot seem to handle interactions where your calm about showing interest. So it's a filter too :)
Exactly man, it filters out the crazy bitches so "rejection" isn't really a big deal cause they're fucked anyway. I learned the hard way too man, fuck fuck fuck lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
It all depends how you do it.

There are ways that work and ways that do not.

If you leave a window open they will crawl through it, for the challenge, if they are interested.

If you shut all the windows then there appears to be no way in for them, so what is the point of trying - without having to smash the door down or break a window to get in?

I also agree with fufe, it has to be not serious and not final. Hence the window.
Yep, I go way too far with and shut all the windows...but like I said if you're not needy and all up in her shit, just normal...it gives them a bit of a window to crawl through, we're pretty much saying the same thing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:06 pm 

Stop trying to be and just BE...trust your gut, not your mind. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:12 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
yes , i don't understand why playing games if you lilke each other

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm 

the girls who are bimbo, stupid or have emotional issues - with them you need to play those games like 'hard to get', 'act like you are not interested', 'push pull' or 'nag' them.

But why waste your time?

Actually if you look at David X for example, he is not trying to play games and tells a woman what he wants, he is not trying to play hard to get - if they don't want the same he just goes looking for someone else. Of coruse he always keeps a not needy vibe and always ready to move on if the girl does not want him. Since you live in a big city and don't have a shortage of women- why waste your time?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
So what you guys are saying is women want a challenge but if you make it too hard for them they give up, it just seems like a paradox.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
So what you guys are saying is women want a challenge but if you make it too hard for them they give up, it just seems like a paradox.
no it's not. find balance: don't make it too easy but don't make it too hard...
too hard: they lose intrest
too easy: they lose intrest

balance= attraction

the AFCs are too easy and women find no chalange in them, the bad boys are too hard: some women go for these guys, esp. women with low self esteem or not emotionaly balanced.

The girls with healthy self esteem go for a guy that is available and yet sometimes untenable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 am 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
no it's not. find balance: don't make it too easy but don't make it too hard...
too hard: they lose intrest
too easy: they lose intrest

balance= attraction

the AFCs are too easy and women find no chalange in them, the bad boys are too hard: some women go for these guys, esp. women with low self esteem or not emotionaly balanced.

The girls with healthy self esteem go for a guy that is available and yet sometimes untenable.
Exactly, it's all about balance, I was just going way too far on the hard to get side. Lesson learned.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm 

It has nothing to do with playing games or being 'hard' to 'get'.

It's got nothing to do with any of those things. The distinction has to be clear that you enjoy the girl's company, but that you need nothing from her. That's what some people here are saying about balance.

It's not really a balance.. It's more of an order.

You first.

Everything else second.

Keep it like that. At ALL times.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:36 pm 

I was just reading this old post. It explains a lot to me.

Especially the last reply by Scarf.
Scarf wrote:
The distinction has to be clear that you enjoy the girl's company, but that you need nothing from her.
And
Scarf wrote:
You first.

Everything else second.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

So you mean being logical and intuitive is when you're focused (present, in the moment, in the flow)?

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:03 pm 

orxmiolc wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

So you mean being logical and intuitive is when you're focused (present, in the moment, in the flow)?
ALWAYS. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!