Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm 

I was thinking about how we talked about looking for who's checking you instead of checking who we like..
I don't fully understand your mindset yet, so I will have questions..
If I understand correctly, you will have sex with girls you are not really attracted to because they want to fuck you hard, just for the sake of having sex ? Or am I taking it to the extreme ?
Thing is as I read your response in other thread:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I don't even have a type...my women are all over the MAP! I don't know what I like until I see it...and by that I mean that I usually take inventory of who likes me then pick the ones I like best. ;)
I don't see many diferences... You still pick girls you like from those who have interest in you, as I do.. In the end isn't it the same ? I just do the "steps" in diferent order.. You first check who likes you, then you choose who you like.. I know what I like and then choose from those who like me too..

If I get it wrong correct me, tell me whatever you want, I can take it, harsher the better...

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:36 pm 

To me it's less about physical attraction and more about sexual attraction. Does this mean that I fuck beached whales just because they are jockin me tuff?

NO! :lol:

However, some of my best sexual experiences have been with very uninhibited cute in the face chicks with ridiculous bodies...and some of the worst have been with drop dead gorgeous women who have no sex appeal whatsoever and lie there like a dead fish because all of the men who have come before me have just been so enamored with her being so fine that they do ALL of the work...so she ends up being spoiled to the point of sexual worthlessness.

To address your other point, it is a bit different. If you are picking out what you like, then watch all of them until one of them shows interest, it's kind of counterproductive. It's like me knowing I want to buy a particular item, and then I stalk a few websites waiting for it to go on sale. Ultimately nothing wrong with that, but it can be tedious and time consuming.

The way I do it is the opposite...I'M the desirable item. Sure, I'll see a chick and think she's hot...but if she doesnt pay me any attention then the moment soon passes. But then, I'll pick up on women that are actively checking me out. I'll make a note of it...if I don't find her attractive I won't acknowledge her intent...but if I do then it's a done deal.

Therefore, back to analogy land, I'm merely seeing everyone who is ready to bid on me TODAY...and then I choose the highest bidder.

I hope this helps. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
To address your other point, it is a bit different. If you are picking out what you like, then watch all of them until one of them shows interest, it's kind of counterproductive. It's like me knowing I want to buy a particular item, and then I stalk a few websites waiting for it to go on sale. Ultimately nothing wrong with that, but it can be tedious and time consuming.
Yes, you are right here, time consuming is the right word.

The rest helped to shine some light on few things I didn't understand. Thanks. Will sure think of new questions soon..

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:01 pm 

I'm curious...please share with the rest of the class what it was that illuminated what for you, specifically...if you don't mind. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:10 pm 

Basically what I said in the first post as question..
That you use you observation skill to see who's interested in you and if you are interested in them, you do what is neccesary. I wasn't sure about this, for a while I thought you fuck almost everything, thanks to that I was really backed off when reading your advice.. You see I teached myself to check my references more than once, thanks to experiences with PUA bullshit for example. Nothing personal.
Because I've had experience with girl I didnt' really like, she wanted to fuck me, she bought me gifts even (she had very rich parents, all the money she wanted) and I said "well ok, she doesn't look bad, let's try it" and I couldn't almost get it up when sex came, how I was bored of her. So I had to check your pimposophy closer to understand.

B)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:24 pm 

Well...glad we cleared THAT up! :lol:

I'm not one to post pics of all of the lovely women I've shared a bed with...and I know that everyone's tastes differ...that said, I'm sure there are very few on my list that you would kick out of bed. ;)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Well...glad we cleared THAT up! :lol:

I'm not one to post pics of all of the lovely women I've shared a bed with...and I know that everyone tastes differ...that said, I'm sure there are very few on my list that you would kick out of bed. ;)
In my experience, the man who has what he wants, doesn't have to show it to everybody for approval. That's one of the reason I believe you.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:44 pm 

Kidd, now that I read this thread I remember something and now I understand what you meant...

on one of your posts you said that sometimes you prefer a 7 who has her shit together than a 9 or a 10 who doesn't...

When I read your post back then I didn't understand, I thought: if it's just sex then who cares if the girl has her shit together or not- it's enough that she is hot...But now that you have mentioned that 9's or 10's don't preform so good in bed many times because they are used to guys doing all the work, now what you said back then makes more sense to me... :geek:

and as a side note: There are many women that many people think are beautiful and I think they are not. Once there was a girl who wanted me and people said: what's the matter with you? she is so hot....and I told them: it's not my taste, I don't think she is hot at all....

So whatever you like is the most importent and it doesn't matter what others think.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:45 pm 

Sniper wrote:

and as a side note: There are many women that many people think are beautiful and I think they are not. Once there was a girl who wanted me and people said: what's the matter with you? she is so hot....and I told them: it's not my taste, I don't think she is hot at all....
And for me it's often the other way around - I see some girls as beautiful and everybody else don't understand. Often they are afraid of those girls..

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:06 pm 

In all honesty my keeper, who is a hard 10, was LOUSY in the sack BECAUSE of the reasons I stated above. I told her point blank that unlike her ex's, being beautiful isn't enough to turn me on...then I promptly enrolled her in The Kidd'z Fellatio Boot Camp. :mrgreen:

Luckily for her, she wants to please me and as been quite the ardent student...she's a quick study! :lol: ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:40 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
However, some of my best sexual experiences have been with very uninhibited cute in the face chicks with ridiculous bodies...and some of the worst have been with drop dead gorgeous women who have no sex appeal whatsoever and lie there like a dead fish because all of the men who have come before me have just been so enamored with her being so fine that they do ALL of the work...so she ends up being spoiled to the point of sexual worthlessness.
100% agree with this.

Totally and utterly agree.

In case you missed it, I agree.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:09 pm 

SHOCKING. ;)

I like always say, you don't have to be pretty to be sexy...and vice versa...and I'll take a sexy bitch over a pretty bitch any day of the WEEK! :ugeek:

I'd bet the number spot on your fellatio list isn't occupied by a fashion model, 'Grinus. ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I like always say, you don't have to be pretty to be sexy...and vice versa...and I'll take a sexy bitch over a pretty bitch any day of the WEEK! :ugeek:
You don't look at the mantelpiece while poking the fire.

Pretty != sexy

I think a lot of men have them confused, thinking if she is pretty she is sexy.. Boy they are so wrong.
[yet another effect of the social matrix, advertising, tv and films]
The Kidd!! wrote:
I'd bet the number spot on your fellatio list isn't occupied by a fashion model, 'Grinus. ;)
You're damn right there Kidd.

She had bags of enthusiasm and really really loved what she was doing. In fact, I am sure she derived more pleasure from doing it than I did from receiving it. The real give away was her thanking me for letting her fellate me :) Oh and the smiles she used to give around me, that look in her eyes and on her face was priceless.

She also asked for and accepted feedback really well, was a quick learner and very keen to please.

She wanted me to enjoy it and she wanted to enjoy it also. It was not for the end, but for the journey, she was not focussed on the end result but on the process and in the moment.

She was a pleasure to watch, feel and enjoy.

All top qualities in my book. Much more appealing than a fashion model who is like a dead fish, with no enthusiasm.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:54 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
All top qualities in my book. Much more appealing than a fashion model who is like a dead fish, with no enthusiasm.
haha that reminds me that twice I dated girls who looked like fashion models. I didn't sleep with them but just by going out with them I noticed the: 'dead fish, with no enthusiasm' syndrome. They were just so boring and there was nothing to talk about with them...

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:11 am 

Should treasure chest this thread...some great shit in here.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:55 pm 

Quote:

Pretty != sexy

I think a lot of men have them confused, thinking if she is pretty she is sexy.. Boy they are so wrong.
So what is your definition of sexy ? What are the differences between these 2. Words which I thought mean't the same in a way ? :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm 

Resonance wrote:
Quote:

Pretty != sexy

So what is your definition of sexy ? What are the differences between these 2. Words which I thought mean't the same in a way ? :geek:
What!?! :|

Being pretty is physical...being sexy is like a vibe...an energy. Have you ever seen an average, girl next door type of chick that might not have been a total looker but just the way she carried herself, walked and talked made you want to fuck her silly? THAT'S SEXINESS! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:15 pm 

you know after giving this a lot of thought, most of the models that people say are so hot- don't have a sexy vibe at all... even when they smile they sometimes look like 'dead fish'.

my favorite Israeli actress is not that beautiful but she is so sexy I'd take her over the other Israeli actresses who people say are so hot.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm 

Quote:
Being pretty is physical...being sexy is like a vibe...an energy. Have you ever seen an average, girl next door type of chick that might not have been a total looker but just the way she carried herself, walked and talked made you want to fuck her silly? THAT'S SEXINESS! 8-)
........... :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :oops: :|

I get it now but I really don't remember picking up that vibe at all from females at least not around me or that I'm aware, just the 1 girl who I seen at target I mentioned,when I am working on observation skills she definitely carried that energy like she was ready to get down.