Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
Ok, so I went and got the 3rd one today. Roark had an intersting breakdown of it, mine won't be so delightful.

I liked the action, it was pretty bad-ass.

But then, in walks in the bitch.

I garuantee the cocksucker who wrote this thing made his wife read the script so he'd get some ass out of it.
"Look honey, woman power!!!"

Of course Pepper is always bitching and complaining to Tony about shit he has to change.

So at the end he blows all of his suits...which could help save innocent lives, but the bitch don't care about that...and Hollywood turning Tony into a pussy, he doesn't care either because of course he can't live without Pepper :roll:

So then after he blows all of his suits she says "Now what will I have to complain about" Tony says "You're in a relationship with me so you'll find something".

Of course, the man being the ever wrong piece of shit and the woman being rightous, perfect and never wrong, so sure it's always his fault she's a bitch.

However, bitches are never satisfied, and Tony not finishing how he started and caving into her will, in real life that would make the bitch even tougher to deal with, she'd become more unhappy and less attacted to him, testing and pushing the limits even further because of it, and the more he gave in the bitcher and tougher to deal with she'd get, until she met someone who was like Tony in the beginning, then emasculated Tony would be having tea parties by himself and wondering where Pepper is at midnight on a Tuesday.

awesome breakdown Star,
shit, even the good movies they have to ruin with emasculation...

Hollywood is so Sympish, if anyone wants to remember the good old days of hollywood here is a small reminder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ5ICXMC4xY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:59 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
I garuantee the cocksucker who wrote this thing made his wife read the script so he'd get some ass out of it.
"Look honey, woman power!!!"
Oh I totally fucking agree. The inner demons thing was a totally different, yet equally valid way to look at the film.

But yeah, the Pepper stuff was AWFUL. What you didn't mention was that the writers also saw fit to make it HER that delivered the final blow that ended the final fight. Woman power indeed.

While we're on the topic, and since guys were discussing Dark Knight Rises - same thing here. Batman defeats Bane in a physical confrontation at the end (beautifully mercilessly as well :D ). But when Bane is allowed to recover by Talia knifing Bats, who saves Batman and ultimately ends Bane? Catwoman. Christ Almighty. And I agree with fufe - during the scene where Talia was telling Bats about how Bane was her "protector", and Bane's eyes were misting over longingly, I said to myself "Yup, friendzoned." :lol:

This kinda shit doesn't affect my ability to enjoy these films, though. Not anymore, at least. But if you guys really wanna see Hollywood misandry in action, watch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_%282012_film%29 . On 2 occasions she beats up a guy with no provocation or cause whatsoever, and when she discovers she was hurting the wrong man, offers no apology or regret whatsoever. And the tone of the film makes it out like this is a normal & just state of affairs. I watched this back when misandry still had my blood boiling, and maaaaaan was I LIVID :lol: .

These writers, and all the other white knights & feminazis around us, are all living in a state of delusion that cannot bring them lasting happiness (steak). In fact it fucks them over royally (both men & women) in the end. It's natural to be upset when we first realize it, but I seem to have gotten past that (remember my red pill posts? Damn :lol: ). Now that I have, this shit is really entertaining. I can now interact with a symp/domineering bitch couple and be cool with it, like nothing's amiss. The only effort to make is suppressing a smile while enjoying the show. And I may even stop doing that.

Good times. :D

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 pm 
Site Admin

Star_Above wrote:
after he blows all of his suits she says "Now what will I have to complain about"
This!!

So much in so few words.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:05 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Star_Above wrote:
after he blows all of his suits she says "Now what will I have to complain about"
This!!

So much in so few words.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:16 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Leo wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
When YOU choose...you LOSE. :geek:
I still don't understand this :?:
I sell cars...you want to buy a car. You CHOOSE the car you want to purchase...which means you have to ACCEPT MY TERMS OF SALE.

So...who has the upper hand? The chooser?...or the choosie? :geek:

...and for the record, that you didn't get my simple, straightforward, common sensical answer is quite disheartening. :(
When I was reading this message, popped me out the quote from Patrice O'Neal that said about women, something with these lines: "you are scratching the lottery, you give the guy the pussy and you hope the guy loves you".

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:08 am 

The Kidd!! wrote: *
When YOU choose...you LOSE. :geek:
Bumping this thread.