Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:49 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 am 

Hey Star,

so today I have been thinking a lot about this...

you said that most women who act nice (not talking about an X-factor here) are insecure.

could you explain this please..

maybe I'm confusing polite with nice I don't fully understand what you meant by:

most women who are nice are insecure.....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:40 am 

Sniper wrote:
you said that most women who act nice (not talking about an X-factor here) are insecure.
Completely agree, you will start to notice it more your self when you finally understand it. I have experienced this not just with friends but my ex girlfriend of 9 months.

She is prime example, I guess you could say she was 'my' x factor she hardly gave me trouble but she would act out from time to time. The best example I could give you is when she woke me up out of my sleep to ask a question of why I chose to be with her (sneaky bitch :evil: ). She said there were other girls much prettier than her and blah blah blah, I told her because I like you you are by far the coolest female I've been with don't play games and I felt a connection I don't feel around most of them (this is before I truly understood what it meant to a have a connection and be in love :roll:).

There were a few other times to where I had to reassure about things but whatever. But even before we hooked up she always seemed to be a pessimist and didn't feel like she amounted to much, Then she had a an ex boyfriend that was always stalking her. Now that I think about it I was probably the best thing that happened in her life everything else just seems like it falls apart for her.

I know you said you weren't talking about x factors but she was actually the best point I could bring up. Another point I could bring up is there are quite a few girls I talk to at my job everyday and they always seem scary no confidence they don't think highly of themselves, most likely the environment they was brought up in. The best thing I could say is look back in your past Sniper if you ever felt you were just nice most of us on this board say it all the time.

Especially me :? Approval of others, knowing we are of use or loved by another that we 'care' for. I hope you are able to understand this post this was actually a lot harder to form in words than I thought but I hope it put a light bulb in your head.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:48 am 

reverse the roles Sniper. think about why "nice" guys treat women "nice".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 am 

Prodigy wrote:
reverse the roles Sniper. think about why "nice" guys treat women "nice".
This A simpler version of what I was trying to explain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:42 am 

There's 4 types of "nice":

1. You have something she wants or wants to be part of - Admiration - (She values your value) so she's nice to you to get it (Remember Kidd talking about the bum and Prince William in Pimposophies).
2. It makes her feel good to be nice, so she's not nice to you for you but for her.
3. She has low self-esteem and sees you as above her so shes nice to you to make up for what she sees as her shortcomings to get you to like her. (This kind of mingles with #1, but she doesn't have to have low-self-esteem to be part of #1).
4. If she can lose some other type of value by not being nice to you; like if she works in a store and really values her job and $$ and she'll lose it if she's not nice to the customers

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 am 

Ok thanks everyone, now I have some pondering to do...

I guess some things are hard to swallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:52 am 

Man your metabolism is SLOOOOOW! :lol: ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm 

Star_Above wrote:
She has low self-esteem and sees you as above her so shes nice to you to make up for what she sees as her shortcomings to get you to like her. (This kind of mingles with #1, but she doesn't have to have low-self-esteem to be part of #1)
This

This is exactly what I was trying to describe thank you Star_Above you broke it down a lot better than me. I quote Itachi Uchiha because he said it best.
Quote:
Kabuto: Thats what a loser would say. Isn't acknowledging what you can't do the same as giving up?

Itachi: No it means to forgive yourself what you aren't able to do. Your comrades are there to make up for what you can not do. To prevent you from ignoring the things you can do
A slight example of what Star is talking about