Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:51 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Moment
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:59 pm 
Site Admin

Resonance wrote:
Since this thread has revived whatever happened in this relationship Grinus? You 2 still talking or have you moved on?
We are still talking. We are not in a relationship, do get together every 3-4 weeks or so for a night out or in. We have both been involved with others in the time since my earlier posts and have also spent time together.

She took me to the theatre week before last, then for a very enjoyable meal at an Italian restaurant afterwards. A very enjoyable evening for both of us.

She has also introduced me to several friends of hers during this time.

Somehow I get the feeling some are still looking at the finger, rather than seeing the moon.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 am 
Dali wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
@ Resonance:

I can't speak for Grinus, but I have a strong feeling that they are still talking.

It hasn't been said in this thread yet, but there isn't a reason to get super excited about these moments.

What I mean is that every single person on the board will have these moments, and guess what...chances are that you will open

your mouth and say something and the shit will go down.

The situation is so easy to miss, but it's damn hard to avoid if you get what mean.
Yes It happend to me, and when I kept quiet (inside/out) it became more "movie like", "dramatic", whateva you want to call it.

@rkd1990:
Why do you think this happen specifically? Like 'messing up the vibe due to talking'...?

I think personally is the ego trying to hold on to this particular experience rather tan let go and enjoy while it lasts, what I can conclude is that; the experience is not mean for him, sadly the most beautiful things in the world are not meant for him (EGO, false self). And he suffers. :(
Dali, I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

Grinus is probably better to answer the question because I haven't experienced the feeling as much as him. I've had it happen 2 times in my life.

The situation is "movie like" because your reality is altered. The person is like a piece of you. You don't ever see people that resemble you.

Your mind actually goes into overdrive analyzing details. Consequently, the way you perceive your surroundings and the person is heightened from the overdrive.

I don't think it has much to do with the ego, at least this is the case for me. Both times it happened to me the women weren't exceptionally pretty, but they were psychologically and physically similar to me.

I didn't cop the first time because I started trying to do to much. The second time it happened, I copped because I was short on time, in a hurry, and I couldn't think of shit to say besides "hi...my name is..."

The point is that both times...I couldn't help but open my mouth.

The difference with the second time is that I just literally could not compel myself to dick around.

What I mean is that I introduced and then I just moved on in my mind. I did what I always do. I sparked a cigarette and then I was just basically watching the shit happen because the girl took the initiative for everything afterwards.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 am 

rkd1990 wrote:
@ Resonance:

I can't speak for Grinus, but I have a strong feeling that they are still talking.

It hasn't been said in this thread yet, but there isn't a reason to get super excited about these moments.

What I mean is that every single person on the board will have these moments, and guess what...chances are that you will open

The situation is so easy to miss, but it's damn hard to avoid if you get what mean.
Whatever my dude :|

I just wanted to know the status of that relationship that was it nothing more, I got my answer now I will leave it alone

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:32 pm 

Slim Titan wrote:
Dali wrote:
rkd1990 wrote:
@ Resonance:

Yes It happend to me, and when I kept quiet (inside/out) it became more "movie like", "dramatic", whateva you want to call it.

@rkd1990:
Why do you think this happen specifically? Like 'messing up the vibe due to talking'...?

I think personally is the ego trying to hold on to this particular experience rather tan let go and enjoy while it lasts, what I can conclude is that; the experience is not mean for him, sadly the most beautiful things in the world are not meant for him (EGO, false self). And he suffers. :(
Dali, I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

Grinus is probably better to answer the question because I haven't experienced the feeling as much as him. I've had it happen 2 times in my life.

The situation is "movie like" because your reality is altered. The person is like a piece of you. You don't ever see people that resemble you.

Your mind actually goes into overdrive analyzing details. Consequently, the way you perceive your surroundings and the person is heightened from the overdrive.

I don't think it has much to do with the ego, at least this is the case for me. Both times it happened to me the women weren't exceptionally pretty, but they were psychologically and physically similar to me.

I didn't cop the first time because I started trying to do to much. The second time it happened, I copped because I was short on time, in a hurry, and I couldn't think of shit to say besides "hi...my name is..."

The point is that both times...I couldn't help but open my mouth.

The difference with the second time is that I just literally could not compel myself to dick around.

What I mean is that I introduced and then I just moved on in my mind. I did what I always do. I sparked a cigarette and then I was just basically watching the shit happen because the girl took the initiative for everything afterwards.
Better-quality batts and all passthrus have a cutoff circuit built into the battery; cheaper batts leave it out and rely on the charger to cut current when the batt is full. This is why you see warnings to charge batts only with that vendor's chargers. While a quality batt w/ built-in cutoff can probably be charged with any charger, cheap batts must use a charger with its own cutoff circuit suitable for that model of batt.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:39 pm 

:lol:

Und wir haben einen Gewinner!

Stay in the matrix, and BECOME a battery yourself

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm 
Site Admin

Now I get it.

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:01 pm 

Amazing

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:04 am 
No body has spamalama'd that poster?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:40 pm 

This week I watched Out of Sight, a smart yet fun movie and a great scene reminded me of this topic:
Quote:
Jack Foley: It's like seeing someone for the first time, like you can be passing on the street, and you look at each other for a few seconds, and there's this kind of a recognition like you both know something. Next moment the person's gone, and it's too late to do anything about it. And you always remember it because it was there, and you let it go, and you think to yourself, 'What if I had stopped? What if I had said something?' What if, what if... it may only happen a few times in your life.

Karen Sisco: Or once.

Jack Foley: [softly] Or once.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

Interesting Zogler.

I have found myself using it many times over the years... Guess I must thank the film makers for it seeping into my brain.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.