Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:31 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:01 am 

Quote:
another nice article about girlfriend-types of women by Cameron Teone:

A number of blog readers have written asking for more articles regarding girls who are suitable for relationships. Questions regarding, “How to get a girlfriend,” and “Where to meet girls who are girlfriend-types” and knowing how to vibe with them....

This article is going to take a turn in the opposite direction as it pertains more towards nurturing/giving type of women. So let’s get to it.
>>>How do you distinguish if you’ve met this type?

This will come with a bit of experience. As you interact with a lot of women, you’ll see common behavioral patterns and common values exhibited by similar types. The nurturing/emotionally giving type usually exhibits a happier disposition.

Genuine Happiness:

You’ll normally observe that they’re genuinely happier people and they portray that glee. They’re apt to react more emotionally to situations than other female archetypes. Often times, you may observe that they seem to have some sort of a creative and artistic outlet. They might not be musicians but they may play a guitar, or write, or recite poetry.

Being more emotional people, they have that need for a creative outlet and you’ll note that in your interactions. Again, be aware that just because a woman plays a guitar, it does not mean she is this particular type. It’s more a combination of behavioral patterns that are common to this type.

Family Ties:

Family relationships. Another common trend is that they have very close family ties. They’re close to their parents, aunts, uncles, and such. For instance, it’s not uncommon to look through their facebook profiles and notice them proudly displaying photos of themselves with nieces and/or nephews.

During you conversations, you’ll hear common trends,“I was just talking to my aunt last weekend, she is so awesome, anyway she was telling me that……….”

Again, whether their nurturing personality is a predisposition or cause of a close family upbringing remains to be examined. I certainly believe it does make a difference. Human beings who feel they’ve been loved are far more likely to return that love to others. ( My observations.)

Social Conscientiousness :

This archetype tends to exhibit a conscientious pattern regarding social issues. You’ll also come to realize this in your interactions. Whether it’s social, political, or environmental, they’ll show concern for their surrounding world.

I’ll give you an example. A few months ago, I was walking out of a supermarket where a girl approached me to ask if I wanted to donate money to her organization. I came to find out she was representing “Amnesty International” and was very passionate in discussing human rights violations in various parts of the world. She even talked me into giving her a $20 donation for the cause. (No, it wasn’t because I was hitting on her, for the smart-asses out there.)

Now, you have to realize the sort of dedication it takes to stand outside a supermarket and solicit money for a cause. You’re essentially cold-approaching strangers for hours a day for very little pay. It takes a certain animal to do that…. You have to be really motivated and passionate about the cause that you believe in to volunteer or work for low pay to solicit strangers for money for your organization.

Are these the perfect people? No, not at all. While this type of woman makes for a good girlfriend, sometimes you may run into a few bumps in the road. For example, you may find that they react more emotionally to things that are not “That big of a deal” to you. They may want you to care about their social/political concerns and sometimes they may sport a bit of a “Hippy” vibe in that they don’t get dolled up and dress to impress.

OK, I’m not insinuating that they’re slobs but just that they may not be decked out in the latest fashion as they make a run to the grocery store to purchase a few items. It’s important to understand both sides.

So now, let’s assume you were dating such a girl. What’s the difference between this type and a less nurturing type?

Well, let’s also assume you just got the flu. Upon hearing that info, some types will say, “Sorry to hear that! I hope you feel better! I’ll talk to you then.” Other types will offer to come over and bring Chicken Soup. The nurturing/giving type is the latter.

Where to meet such girls:

It’s probably tougher to meet this type that say, party girls. The nurturing/giving types are not bar-flys. They’re not ones to frequent nightclubs constantly, and when they do, they’re going to be more guarded and defensive in that particular environment (and for good reason.)

Your best bet is to find them at activities that they’d have a vested interest in as well. This will inevitably vary based on the culture, country and even the size of the town you live in. Naturally, Some place are going to offer more in the way of activities than others.

Recap of Nurturing Women Archetypes:

So let’s do a recap of what I just went over:

Emotionally giving/ Nurturer Archetype
Very Likely Artistic in nature
Usually have some sort of artistic/creative outlet (music, drawing, etc…)
More sensitive than your average woman
Come across as genuinely happy persons often
Usually exhibit a warm pleasant demeanor when meeting them,
They’re close to family
In routine conversations, They’ll often bring up family, Aunts/Uncles, nieces/nephews, etc.
Don’t respond well to over-the-top cocky macho approaches by men. (It doesn’t mean they don’t like masculine men.)
When approaching this type, be masculine, just the cut the machismo and bravado down a bit.
Often can be overly sensitive in dating/relationship situations. (Reference Christmas card story above)
This over sensitivity could result in some drama in the relationship at time
Usually socially/politically Conscientiousness on some level.
If you asked them their dreams, there is always something in there to want to improve the world (even if it is saving hamsters….)
Making a difference is important to them.
More difficult to find in loud nightclubs/bars. They don’t frequent such places often.
Usually have a good circle of friends around them, (in my experience.)
Low drama factor usually (Barring the over sensitivity)
More sentimental

In conclusion, I’d like to (as I’ve often done) emphasize the key point of practicality. Memorizing a bunch of information is not going to be making the best use of your resources. Instead, you’ll be better off learning a few things you can actually apply in your interactions. For example, you’re at a casual social gathering and you meet a warm and receptive girl who within the first 15 minutes of conversation mentions family, a creative outlet and some sort of a social/political cause she cares about. You also notice that she seems to have good friends whom she’s known for quite a few years.

Having read my article, you know that chances are pretty good she fits the mold of the archetype I just described.
for the full article go here:

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... rs-givers/

Edit: of course there might be other factors cause each person is different.
I love girls who read books because I'm a book reader as well
Kidd would probably love a girl who plays video games ;)
and Grinus I think would love a girl who loves to be in nature

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Emotionally giving/ Nurturer Archetype
Very Likely Artistic in nature
Usually have some sort of artistic/creative outlet (music, drawing, etc…)
More sensitive than your average woman
Come across as genuinely happy persons often
Usually exhibit a warm pleasant demeanor when meeting them,
They’re close to family
In routine conversations, They’ll often bring up family, Aunts/Uncles, nieces/nephews, etc.
Don’t respond well to over-the-top cocky macho approaches by men. (It doesn’t mean they don’t like masculine men.)
When approaching this type, be masculine, just the cut the machismo and bravado down a bit.
Often can be overly sensitive in dating/relationship situations. (Reference Christmas card story above)
This over sensitivity could result in some drama in the relationship at time
Usually socially/politically Conscientiousness on some level.
If you asked them their dreams, there is always something in there to want to improve the world (even if it is saving hamsters….)
Making a difference is important to them.
More difficult to find in loud nightclubs/bars. They don’t frequent such places often.
Usually have a good circle of friends around them, (in my experience.)
Low drama factor usually (Barring the over sensitivity)
More sentimental
Holy shit that list is basically what I'm attracted to most of the times :o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:31 pm 

fufe wrote:
Holy shit that list is basically what I'm attracted to most of the times :o
I think most intelligent men are looking for a girlfriend who has these traits (or at least some of them)...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 pm 

My girl is the poster child for family ties. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
@Kidd
you mentioned somewhere that your girl is half Hispanic or Mexican (I don't remember exactly...)
in general: do Hispanic or Mexican women place more importance on family ties?
is that a part of their culture?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:45 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
@Kidd
you mentioned somewhere that your girl is half Hispanic or Mexican (I don't remember exactly...)
She's Mexican and like 1/8 Filipino...and yeah, the strong family unit in Hispanic culture is the stuff of legend. When a Hispanic person is in the hospital, the amount of family that comes to visit literally spills into the hallways. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

My mom was a social worker and always had this problem with the visits. I can attest this for myself.
They bring even 'pepe' the perico and 'chiquito' the chihuahua with them, so annoying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:01 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
@Kidd
She's Mexican and like 1/8 Filipino...and yeah, the strong family unit in Hispanic culture is the stuff of legend. When a Hispanic person is in the hospital, the amount of family that comes to visit literally spills into the hallways. :ugeek:
These mofos pack into small cars like clowns from the circus :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:28 am 

Resonance wrote:

These mofos pack into small cars like clowns from the circus :lol:
Reminds me of fucking gypsies here..