Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:52 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Tonight
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:44 pm 

I think cloaking will have to go on the backburner for the time being. Lightsaber battles are a lot of fun.

Did some introspection on how Kidd said to not worry about being cool enough for the people here. When I went out tonight for the first little bit I noticed how I was trying to repeat the epicness of my last night. I decided that I was only getting in my own way. And that I should let it go and step outside it.

I noticed some minor jocking at the bar I was at. Nothing to make a case out of so I left.

Went to my usual spot. Chilled had some drinks, chatted with the bartender. It was pretty dead, some regulars one group of about 4 girls, had the attention of all the guys in the bar. So I observed their sense of entitlement. How they would create space when a guy approached them. How they didnt care. How they worked a guy in a group in unison.

I went back to my drink. I saw a guy I knew but didnt know his name. We started chatting were chilling and then this girl from the High School they went to comes up. I went to school several provinces away so I didnt go to school with them. He introduces her. I know her already from parties but not her name.

Background: This is a girl who is part of a very tight group there is several of them. And their defenses are flawless in a lot of senses. They work together quite well. That is something I am noticing girls work in groups to lead guys astray to decieve while guys are typically alone or feel they need a wingman (which isnt true).

She doesnt like my roommate which is why they were so distant towards me(implied not said). They assumed wrongly that he and I were similiar. I asked her what he was like in High School. She tells me he was too much. I say he has his moments she says yeah all day everyday. And told me that he used to hit on her all the time. (Again implied from within a story she tells me).

This tells me much about him. It confirms many of my suspisions that he was not in the most dominant high school group like he implies. He was on the outside and so cultivated aggression to make up for it.

She also wasnt in the most popular group in High School either but was definitely above him by the way she talks etc. But I digress.

She asks me who I came with
I reply No one
She says that pretty gay.
I say I dont care what you think. Im just here to buy a few drinks.
She talks about how she felt lame even coming by herself. And then asks me some questions. Like well do you go around and talk to people.
I reply Well ...if I feel like it. But I could not talk to a single person all night and I would care less.
Really she says
Yeah I reply

This back and forth goes for a couple minutes....she was testing me for signs of self-doubt. I gave her none.

There is three of us hanging out my buddy her and myself. Then a fourth guy joins and starts hitting on her. He is *friends* with my buddy. He puts him down to build me up. I dont bite, this feels off to me and I know his ulterior motivation. He is looking for an angle.

Sure enough he is leaning in her space...she allows this. And then suddenly they are competing for her attention. My friend is geniunely pissed, he starts talking to me about his friend and that he is a fucking asshole for doing this.

I tell him. Your looking at it the wrong way. Who gives a fuck. What he has done is show you who you cannot trust and that is worth more than vagina.

The group of girls is flitting in and around me. Some subconcious jocking but mostly getting drinks (buying their own). I make note of this but go about my business. I create physical space between me and what is going on with the two guys and the girl.

Its after last call. The one girl from the group of four has been looking at me a bit...by now they have all been trading guys around. I walk up to one of them..she turns me down..I introspect on all the non-verbals she gave off. They were there. So I drop it. Something on her end not mine.

I talked to one of the other girls. She started dancing around me after I held out my hand....she was much better than me. (at dancing) she created a frame. You cannot come in my bubble she says...so I look at her like what is wrong with you. And I leave.

I watch everyone around me.

Time to leave. I turn to the girl with the people I know. Still going for Macdonalds I ask. She says yes. We leave. The two guys are outside. I invite the one I know he declines. But still is invested in the outcome.

We leave Im playing the A Billi remix by Jay Z...so good...off in my own world weaving through the crowds...she is keeping up with me then cuts in a different direction as to imply independence...but returns to the path I was making so thats kinda a mute point.

We spar for a bit. She waits in line at Macdonalds. I go to the bathroom and then cut in front of her.
Grow up she tells me.
No I tell her
She pushes her head into my shoulder I let her.
I was here first she says
Dont care..my spot now. I tell her
She drops it.

Later she said one of us has to grow up and its gonna be you.
I say I havent got to do shit.
She is tells me she is thinking of a comeback.
I check my texts...look back at her...think of a comeback yet I ask.
No she says didnt give it any thought (I feel this is a lie)
Didnt think so I said :P
Then looks up the address for where we are to call a cab.
This the right address she asks me.
Do I look like a navigator...ask the cashier.

Anyways long story short after we called the cab...she asked me about checkstops and that she wanted to drive home...I told her that was pretty dumb idea and that she could crash on the couch..she accepted.

I then told she would have to take the couch upstairs as Im using the one downstairs to play Assassins Creed. She says that sounds gay. I tell her she is minus a point.She said it could be minus a million points she doesnt give a fuck.
I cannot remember exactly what I said it was minor investment as I was trying to think of a comeback.

Anyways long story short she is sleeping on the couch upstairs right now and Im rocking the 4th Assassins Creed. 8-)

Very insightful night

Post subject: Re: Tonight
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm 

I either complicated the situation or ruined it not sure. I woke her up my way out to get breakfast so I invited her.

She was pretty crabby...and confused too presumably as she slept in my house and I never made a move on her. She was acting really insecure the whole time we had breakfast kinda made it uncomfortable.

There was a little fun when she pushed her bottle on orange juice with the lid on it in toward me saying she didn't want it. I tipped it over in her space...and she told me to grow up :lol:

Anyways there was a little flirting subconsciously from her. Just the way she extended her arm toward me when she stretched and little eye movements.

Anyways this is the big fuck up. I decided to attempt to cloak and took her number. She seemed happy that I asked for it. I saw her face light up.

She then made a jab at me. Called me an idiot. Which I asked her if she actually said that?

Anyways it came time to part ways so I said bye...walking around the mall a bit then texted her "grow up"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:55 pm 

You know what your main fuck up is? You get antsy and borderline needy right around last call. Desperate even. That basically flushes everything down the toilet. :|

In my day, unless I was out of town or against the clock, when it was time to leave, I would LEAVE. If I hadn't spoken to anyone yet then I would see them next time. If I didn't, their loss. Simple as that. TRUE INDIFFERENCE...not this indifference until last call bullshit.

Here's a field exercise for you...when its time to leave, LEAVE. Just STROLL YOUR ASS UP OUTTA THERE. If you want McDonalds, GO...no need to ask these bitches who you haven't talked to all night or barely talked to where they plan to eat. Try THAT, ok? :geek:

EDIT: Also...if you actually get a chick to come to your house that late at night...SHE WANTS TO FUCK. Don't play videogames...FUCK HER! No WONDER she woke up cranky pants. :lol:

If she is in your house, that is really all the move she needs to make...catch a clue and finish the job next time. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:29 pm 

Didn't feel like that at all :| . I invited her to come downstairs and watch a movie with me...she said I think I'll just go to bed.

I didn't want to be needy about it so I dropped it.

We had talked about going there earlier in the night.

This is a pretty unpleasent feeling :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:40 pm 

Needy? Dude...where are your observational skills?!? :roll:

SHE SPENT THE NIGHT AT YOUR SPOT ON CHRISTMAS FREAKING EVE!...WHICH MEANS SHE WOKE UP IN YOUR SPOT ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! HOW MANY MORE GREEN LIGHTS DID YOU NEED?!? :|

Wow...if I don't :lol: I'll :cry:

Let's try this more calmly...she chose to spend Christmas with you rather than go home and be with her family...that doesn't strike you as a just a bit odd? :|

Like I said...you are being WAY too staunch, my friend. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:56 pm 

She didn't wake up here on Christmas day. She woke up here on Christmas Eve.

I guess I was looking for her to do everything...which isn't really fair. Your right I am too staunch..just cannot find a balance though.

Whatever fuck it, I'll just go through with my plan.

EDIT: If she makes a big deal of it I'll just tell her she is right and blame my staunchness on some imaginary girl.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

EDIT: Also...if you actually get a chick to come to your house that late at night...SHE WANTS TO FUCK. Don't play videogames...FUCK HER! No WONDER she woke up cranky pants. :lol:

If she is in your house, that is really all the move she needs to make...catch a clue and finish the job next time. ;)
Mannnnn, you reeled that fish in and had it in your boat, and then you released it. was it not up to weight? or was it an endangered species? :geek: :lol:
she wanted you to stuff her stockings for the Holiday Morpheus. she would have put up a resistance, to not seem easy ( when you invited her to watch a movie) , her telling you she wanted to go to bed...she wanted to go, TO BED! dig that. it was a learning experience non the less.

side note. my hat tips to you sir, your powers are growing well. she may be even more intrigued now, she spent a night alone with you and you didn't act thirsty 8-) , she wanted to fuck you, but you stepped above that pussy. nice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:21 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Mannnnn, you reeled that fish in and had it in your boat, and then you released it. was it not up to weight? or was it an endangered species? :geek: :lol:
she wanted you to stuff her stockings for the Holiday Morpheus. she would have put up a resistance, to not seem easy ( when you invited her to watch a movie) , her telling you she wanted to go to bed...she wanted to go, TO BED! dig that. it was a learning experience non the less.

side note. my hat tips to you sir, your powers are growing well. she may be even more intrigued now, she spent a night alone with you and you didn't act thirsty 8-) , she wanted to fuck you, but you stepped above that pussy. nice.
Oops haha.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
I invited her to come downstairs and watch a movie with me...she said I think I'll just go to bed.
Why on earth would she want to come downstairs and watch a movie?

She wanted to go to bed, with you!

She was in your house, she was staying the night, what more of a green light do you need?

She had you, a bed and isolation. And you offered a movie and then sat there playing games, why?

As Prodigy said:
Prodigy wrote:
her telling you she wanted to go to bed...she wanted to go, TO BED! dig that
Why do I get the feeling your uncertainty killed it?

No wonder she was pissy in the morning.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Here's a field exercise for you...when its time to leave, LEAVE. Just STROLL YOUR ASS UP OUTTA THERE. If you want McDonalds, GO...no need to ask these bitches who you haven't talked to all night or barely talked to where they plan to eat. Try THAT, ok? :geek:
I echo this comment, totally and utterly.

Hell, go to a place with the intention of leaving alone, when you feel like leaving LEAVE!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:37 pm 

I played games because every single time I open myself up to someone I get burned. I don't trust anyone :| .

I am at a loss. It seems I cannot do anything right. I texted her a bit...it is completely unequivocally fucked. Seems I have succeeded at the one consistent. Fucking up.

I just want to throw in the towel and be done with all of this. So bitter, and angry at myself :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 am 

Dude, it's not the end of the world, this is an opportunity to deal with mistakes with a new perspective, you got burned in the past due to lack of awareness of your behavior and the dynamic between you and them, not all women will fuck you over if you're a bit open, I don't mean full on confessions or anything like that but you know? like Kidd says giving a little to get alot.

I've been there in that resentment you feel towards yourself and made even worse mistakes believe it or not, you're way better off than I was at your age, beating yourself up about it is a waste of time.

You're getting valuable life experience, getting burned is a risk we all take when opening up with anyone, you have to learn to trust yourself, I'm on that journey too. ;)

Never give up on yourself, ever. :evil:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 am 

Morpheus, don't sweat it.
if I were to tell you the AMOUNT of ass I let slip through my fingers, some more even blatant than the example you gave :roll: , don't try to contact her, give her space. she'll come back and maybe this time you will get what you want ( her making more blatant moves :lol: )...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:04 pm 

I don't know if it gets much more blatent then that :lol: .

O well I was looking through the texts it's probably salvagable. Best case scenerio her interest is piqued.

Gave me a lot to think about though. Thanks for telling it like it is. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I don't know if it gets much more blatent then that :lol: .
When I was younger I was in this girl's bed at her dorm, she closed the curtains, snuggled up in the sheets and made movements with her arms that she wants to do it (like Quagmire's giggidy).

I thought back then that making a move would have been needy, I really didn't get it, so I did nothing, we ended up talking and she asked me to go out get food and promptly locked me out....still think you got it bad?. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:05 pm 

I think everyone has a story like this haha! :lol:

I remember when I was still in high school and this chick invited me to her house. Everybody told me she was a sure thing...I ended spending 2 hours alone in her house with her BAKING COOKIES. :oops:

My boys NEVER let me live that one down. :? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
she asked me to go out get food and promptly locked me out....still think you got it bad?. :lol:
I would have convinced her to open the door and then tossed the food on her. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 am 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
she asked me to go out get food and promptly locked me out....still think you got it bad?. :lol:
I would have convinced her to open the door and then tossed the food on her. :lol:
How old are you? really?

Why oh why.... don't bother answering that one, I already know the answer.

[Goes off to watch 'Ip Man' on film4]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:08 am 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Her loss :roll: . I have food, she has to think of a way to make it up to me if she realizes it. If not who gives a fuck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 am 

You're missing the point, my story is essentially what happened to you, she got pissed off and kicked me out without warning, due to my unwillingness to reciprocate.

Later on she revealed herself to be a nutcase, so looking back I'm actually glad I didn't sleep with her, cuz I didn't have the capacity to handle bullshit accordingly back then.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:36 pm 

No I understood

I was sorting out how I would deal with it from Sniper's perspective if it was without reason :)