Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 pm 

My tightest night ever 8-), the results pale in comparison to the epicness of this.

My friend was supposed to meet up with me for some drinks. He didn`t show but I decided to stay. I`m in line...I see a girl staring me I look away look back she is still staring. Mental note.

Internal Frame: I am intelligent. I will no longer stoop to societies standards. The fact that I am vastly more intelligent than the general populas is no longer my problem. Raise yourself to my level and deal with your own insecurities they are no longer my burden to bear....I`m independent of you. I`m Neo your shit doesn`t fly here.

Sounds egoic but I`m embracing it...and appearences are deceiving. It`s not egoic because it is based intrinsically...no one can threaten it.

I stay internally calm...the world moves around me..but I don`t shift its like in 300 where the ships are crashing and Leonidas àlone `keeps his Spartan reserve`. People move around me challenge each other. I do not. I am above your petty conflict.

I no longer serve my ego...my ego serves me.

I am walking in. I lock eyes with a rather cute blonde. The connection is real for a moment. Then she squints her eyes like `what the fuck are you doing`

Internal Frame: Hmm what did I do wrong. What is wrong with me.

A milli second later....Wait she is flicking her hair and thrusting out her chest. Therefore your squint is consciously learned (ie. societal influence) and your unconscious behavior indicates you would like my penis....Well that`s an unfortunate situation for you. You should probably sort that out, because I`m sure as fuck not. 8-)

I walk by go to the other side of the bar. Get a drink. I am enjoying my drink..stirring the straw half looking around. I am people watching not approaching. I notice a girl looking at me...I turn back to the bar back to the dance floor. She brushes her back and ass against me. I let her....giving a little back conciously subconsciously but always less than she gives me.

Another girl is with her bf she puts a beer in my space. I push it forward. Nothing enters my space. This right here...my bubble....respect it. The bar tender mistakenly gives me water...a few minutes later the broad takes it...and is jocking my space like a guy trying to show dominance..and then knocks over her drink and throws a quiet temper tantrum.

Internal Frame: This right here.... My space you dont get to infringe on my space...I dont give a fuck who you are. Your lucky your not my girlfriend...Id be laying down my rules right quick....Little girl...

Various girls jock my space over the period of 45 minutes or so I talk to a couple...but on my terms they lean into me ask the questions...I ask a few but make it clear they are pursuing me.

Minor Slip: The girl bartender asks me if I am alone. I say yeah, then add my friend my supposed to show and then didnt

This is me seeking approval...duly noted :geek: .

Ill fast forward to the end of the nightish...

I see a girl walking by...she is clearly looking for a mate and is the type that would submit to my awesomeness. A brother...with very nice clout approaches her. Oh well I think no big deal. But wait he is still plugged in. He fails no matter.. where he fails I will succeed. 8-)

I walk up and propose pretty much the exact same thing as him she says Im not a very good dancer.

Read: You seem to be above my league you make me insecure.

Her friend says "You dance fine. and pushes her into me.

We dance for a bit. She says you don't like country do you?

Me: No.

Her: Blah Blah I can leave you know and starts to walk off.

I let her.

She isnt even gone yet and turns back and grabs my hand and pushes up on me. Head on my shoulder... She says she has to find her friend and thanks for the dance :)

I tell her she is welcome.

She hugs me again and says thanks. I say here let me give you my number. Her phone doesn't work ( ( I know because I tried to put her number in) I say alright you can put your number in my phone put her first name in and push the button for last name ( last name must be in my phone or it gets deleted.) she eagerly takes it puts her number in and texts herself.

Read: I like you...I am giving myself a door incase you don't text me.

Internal State: Every game you play...every emotion you try to elict in me...doesn't matter...I know what road you are trying to lead to. You are only going to tease yourself....not me.

She leaves I see two other girls...A guy propositions them. I watch him try he fails. To much approval seeking. I see the one girl eyeing me...I walk up touch her on the shoulder and hold out my hand...she say oh I dancing with my girlfriend....Cool 8-) I say staying in the interaction. Then I leave back for my space. This guy leans up fucking bitches eh?

Whatever I shrug....her fucking loss. :mrgreen:

I hear him turn around..."Man this guy is cool as shit...he just said her fucking loss hahahah``

This other girl ( I presume caught onto all of this) starts chilling in my area. Mental note. I say Hi, we`re talking she attempt to use the guys I just talked to insinuate jealousy and competetion among us...trys to get a Hi 5 from all of us in a line. They go for it and are in her space.. I am not.

She looks at me...give me a Hi 5

Me: No.

Her: It`s my birthday...shows me a ribbon didn`t look at didn`t really care...making a reversal on my last experience post I say your can have a hug but not a Hi 5.

Her: But I want a Hi 5 :(

Me: Well....that`s too fucking bad 8-) .

She doesn;t take the hug. I let her dance around me..Finally I hold out my hand and spin her around...you want to dance with me :) she says.

Read: Wow, you appear to be way out of my league.

We dance for a bit. She gives me space on the floor....I give her more...She fills it. All up on this shit. 8-) . She is working really hard for my approval. Looking for the kiss..too bad for her. Its gonna cost you and the bar is closed.

She plays games....I give her space. :geek: ..two guys come up can we dance with those girls they ask. Knock yourself out I say :) .

Internal Frame: You only serve to drive her interest toward me.

She plays with them trying to get to my ego... I recognize game....she rejects them.. And makes out with her girlfriend who is with a Justin Bieber looking dude. Hot...but not hot enough. It`s after last call...she is playing all her emotional energy to get me to pursue her. Not gonna happen...the lights turn on...time to leave...I look at her...

Internal Frame: You willing to play this to the hilt. Because I sure as fuck am 8-). I leave....how does it feel to have your sand castle crumble around you. This guy right here....not who you think your dealing with.

Matrix....all you are to me is green lines on a screen....and there is only one word that is appropriate to your plan for my fate....and that word is NO.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm 

This post is actually really heavy on the ego. Now that I look at. It really crosses into arrogance..but yet it seemed to work.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:27 pm 

Naw...that just sounds like supreme self confidence to me. Let the lesser humans interpret it as arrogance and conceit all they want. :mrgreen:
Quote:
Me: Well....that`s too fucking bad .

She doesn;t take the hug. I let her dance around me..Finally I hold out my hand and spin her around...you want to dance with me she says.
THIS is the part that's heavy on the ego...I hate when you do this...it's okay to fuck up...but when your ego tries to camouflage it is when I have a problem. Don't worry about not being cool enough for the cats in here...OWN YOUR SHIT. :geek:

Other than that, I'd say you are definitely on the right track. Feels good, doesn't it? 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm 

She was trying to set the non-verbal flow by getting us to `line up for Hi 5`s`

By me saying you can have a hug but not a Hi 5. I subtexted I may be interested...but I will not meet you on your terms. Her rejection is just game...I didn`t fuck up she did. She failed to recognize. :mrgreen: .

That interaction to me was flawless. There isn`t anything for my ego to defend.

Are you testing my ego again? :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:14 pm 

That's like a homeless man begging for a dollar and you say, 'No...but I'll give you this 20 dollar bill instead!'...it just doesn't make any sense. I get what you were TRYING to do, but you have to remember that it's about THEIR perspective. In HER eyes, YOU want the hug...so it kind of sabotages your frame. But overall it was an impressive performance. It only gets much more interesting from this point on. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:33 pm 

Oh I see.

Oops haha, your right that wasn`t what I was going for. :lol: . In the future I will outright turn down the Hi 5. Thats a really minor slip, she`ll theorize about what it means...but I`ll still remain a mystery to her.
I gave her a lot to think about when I just walked out like that by not even trying to keep the interaction going. She doesnt have my number anyways.

She actually said she could tell there was something about me. She couldn`t figure it out though.
The Kidd!! wrote:
It only gets much more interesting from this point on. :ugeek:
Yep, pretty excited :D . Tonight has much in store...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:46 pm 

Oh it's nothing to beat yourself up about...just something to be aware of. 8-)

...and there's nothing wrong with the Hi-5 either. Don't make the same mistake I made when I was a twenty-something...don't be so staunch. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:10 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh it's nothing to beat yourself up about...just something to be aware of. 8-)
Nope I won`t. Thanks for pointing it out :) , I didn`t even see it until you explained it.
The Kidd!! wrote:
...and there's nothing wrong with the Hi-5 either. Don't make the same mistake I made when I was a twenty-something...don't be so staunch. :ugeek:
What do you mean? It would have tipped the balance in her favor. I`ll have to do some introspection on my staunchness. I find that when I am in that don`t give a fuck mood, the testing I deal is much less and if something comes up I am more able to meet properly.

I kinda like it. It`s like we`ve switched positions. Like Peregrinus said in a post about how she has already chosen you and is trying to convince you you should choose her. The game they try to run on me is coming from the same state of mind I had when I was trying to run game on them.Saying they`ll leave when I know they won`t. Saying they`re not attracted when I know they are. Complete role reversal. Feels awesome.

I`m not sure how to seperate the two without possibly undermining myself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:15 pm 

Dammit...that didn't come out right. :oops:

I meant don't be TOO stanch and you don't have to be so stanch. Depending on the situation, going along for a little bit is like Obi Wan Kenobo sneaking around Tattooine with a cloak on. It's okay to be a wolf in sheeps clothing sometimes. Know how to discern those times. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 pm 

Sounds fun. I`ll keep an eye out for some situations in which to practice my covert ninja skills 8-) .

Something else I`ve observed too. Is when I`m on top of stuff like last night. Guys I don`t know don`t get in my face or test me...

But guys within my group of acquaintances become much more aggressive toward me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:39 pm 

This is where wearing a cloak comes in handy...they sense a threat. No need to let everybody see your lightsaber ALL of the time...the only time you see a Jedi's lightsaber is when he is about to use it...and even then it may be the last thing you ever see. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm 

Yeah been having a lot of lightsaber duels with the droids lol.

So with the cloak how does that work?

Am I letting her lead for the moment..thinking I am just another guy. If so how deep do you allow that subcommuncation. I know I cannot be buying drinks and stuff like that.

This seems like something that would tie in with space. But space creates more insecurity in people because there is nothing to distract them from what is going on inside.

I guess the real question is how do I blend without coming off as weak.

The frame of I am above this wouldn`t get the desired result.