Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 6:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Progress
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm 

I saw one of the girls I met over a month ago, that I completely forgot existed :) .
The last time I saw her was at the bar I normally go to. She was playing games, so when the girl my friend likes (but won't get) dragged me off. I went along intending to stir up some jealousy :evil: . It worked and she wanted nothing to do with me for the rest of the night. So I dropped it and focused my attention elsewhere. This was October 15th, I know because I have the text in my phone.

Anyways last night I saw her walk by so I said hey. She said to come find her later which I did. We hung out for a bit, and she said she got a new phone and didn't have my number anymore. So I gave her it. She even gave me a backrub when we were outside.

Texted a bit today, she texted me last night and then didn't respond. So I went to sleep this morning she texted me saying sorry fell asleep. I went back to bed without texting back. Then she waited 3 hours to get back to me when I finally got back to her so I waited 4. Then she waited 2 hours, I decided I'll text her back tomorrow.

When she texted me saying sorry.

I said "Falling asleep in a conversation, that's pretty much unforgivable. :P"

She said "oooh :( lol"

I said "Yep totally serious right now"

She said Lol.Silly.ugh...have some serious bad shit going on right now.

I said "hey, I got busy...what's wrong?"

She said "just home stuff...mainly"

So when I text tomorrow, I'll probably just lend an ear. Think that's the best option?

Also the girl my friend has had a crush on for a while, was there. She is slowly, falling into my web...I think. She always makes the effort to come to me. Everytime I see her though she is with a different guy. She circled our group for a minute last night, her and this girl had a brief non-verbal confrontation it was very slight and I don't think either one of them were even aware of it. A little amusing though. But whatever that seed is growing nicely on its own.

There was this other girl too, she was friends with one of my friends, she was alone at the beginning of the night. Then at the end of the night she was with a guy. My friend said he was a random so I talked to her for a few minutes and then offered her my number. We had one of the those back and forths on it. She ended up taking mine, hasn't texted yet.

In hindsight maybe I should have taken hers, and gotten past security and gone from there.

Post subject: Re: Progress
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm 
No...

You're still doing all the same shit from your last post.

The definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting different results.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:11 pm 

Really? How?

She asked me to come find her. I respected her move.

She asked for my number. I gave it to her, did not check to see if it was correct.
She texted me first, I kept my space.

The other girl did not respect my move and wanted me to take her number. I basically said no i beat you to it you have to respect my move.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:21 pm 
Morpheus wrote:
I saw one of the girls I met over a month ago, that I completely forgot existed :) .
The last time I saw her was at the bar I normally go to. She was playing games, so when the girl my friend likes (but won't get) dragged me off. I went along intending to stir up some jealousy :evil: . It worked and she wanted nothing to do with me for the rest of the night. So I dropped it and focused my attention elsewhere. This was October 15th, I know because I have the text in my phone.

Anyways last night I saw her walk by so I said hey. She said to come find her later which I did. We hung out for a bit, and she said she got a new phone and didn't have my number anymore. So I gave her it. She even gave me a backrub when we were outside.
Hang out in the fucking area for a few minutes to see if she will speak to you first dude. Chase a whore and you get chumps weak cop. Stalk a whore and you get a pimps strong cop.

This would have been a golden phrase to tell that female:

"I'd love to find you later in this bar/club, but frankly I'm uninterested in chasing you around the bar. If you tell me a time and place with details about what's on your mind then I might consider meeting you someplace in the area at that designated time. I find it wholly childish to run around looking for a person like this place is Chucky Cheeses or the McDonald's Play Pen. We both would look like social retards walking the area aimlessly searching in a crowd of people."

There was no fucking reason to give her your number then. I feel like you asked for the backrub. That is also weird. I would have told her if she really wanted to give me a backrub, if she offered it to me, not asking for it, then she could give me a backrub back at my place so I could actually relax and enjoy it.
Morpheus wrote:
Texted a bit today, she texted me last night and then didn't respond.
STOP MAKING YOUR PHONE A 24 HOUR HOTLINE DUDE! :x

The next time a female texts you, try responding two days later without giving an excuse and see what happens.

I have a feeling that you texted her first. If she texted you first then you need to understand that you are killing her interest. If you had 10 girls send you two text messages throughout out the day and you didn't feel like responding to them all what would you do?

Obviously, you wait to see who the really interested females are who text you again the next day. You wash rinse and repeat for each day after.

Treat your phone like a friend and don't stress it out with shit you don't have to do.
Morpheus wrote:
So I went to sleep this morning she texted me saying sorry fell asleep. I went back to bed without texting back. Then she waited 3 hours to get back to me when I finally got back to her so I waited 4. Then she waited 2 hours, I decided I'll text her back tomorrow.
DO NOT TEXT HER ANYMORE AT ALL! If she texts you after two or three days of not hearing from you then she is interested. The ONLY you text her is,"call me." If she doesn't respond then the issue is dead and you move on.

Or, if she gives you some shit about calling you then tell her,"Talking to you shouldn't be a chore. Good friends take initiative, and show me that they are go-getters and like talking and hanging out with me. When you feel like you could be a good friend then I want to hear from you. We just need a lot of space from talking with each other because it shouldn't be an obligation. So, I'm going to let you sit alone for a few weeks until you feel like you can be a good friend."

Say something along those lines. Never text her again after that text message in that scenario if she does not apologize and/or call you. Chances she will call and/or apologize. If she texts you an apology respond 2-3 days later. Thank her for the apology say something along the lines that if we wants to show that she is really sorry she will take some initiative etc.
Morpheus wrote:

There is absolutely no game in this exchange. She doesn't respect you. She is trying to treat you like an emotional tampon.

Morpheus wrote:
So when I text tomorrow, I'll probably just lend an ear. Think that's the best option?
See the earlier part about not texting her and the answers to possible scenarios. Lending an ear is some real symp. shit to do. Why the fuck do you care about this bitches problems if she isn't calling you, asking you out, giving you money, or even texting you in a timely manner?

Morpheus wrote:
Also the girl my friend has had a crush on for a while, was there. She is slowly, falling into my web...I think. She always makes the effort to come to me. Everytime I see her though she is with a different guy. She circled our group for a minute last night, her and this girl had a brief non-verbal confrontation it was very slight and I don't think either one of them were even aware of it. A little amusing though. But whatever that seed is growing nicely on its own.
Does she make the effort to see you personally or does she make the effort to see your group of friends? Be sure on what you think because your second sentence in this paragraph indicates indecision and conflicting thoughts.

I see nothing about this girl falling into your web. As a matter of fact, I think you are falling into her web. You wouldn't have mentioned she was with a different guy every time you see if her she was getting interested in you.

The reason is you wouldn't be looking for something as trivial as that. Also, if she is interested in these men and she is fucking each one of these different guys then she is less likely to be falling into your web because it indicates that she probably doesn't invest much time into the men, and she is more likely changing men like underwear. If she does like you then this is not problem because you could be next.

Morpheus wrote:
There was this other girl too, she was friends with one of my friends, she was alone at the beginning of the night. Then at the end of the night she was with a guy. My friend said he was a random so I talked to her for a few minutes and then offered her my number. We had one of the those back and forths on it. She ended up taking mine, hasn't texted yet.

In hindsight maybe I should have taken hers, and gotten past security and gone from there.
1. Stop asking your friends for intelligence on females that middle school shit. Sack up and be social if you're interested and chances are you'll never see her again. From the sound of it, your friend knows her or was watching her all night if he didn't know her. That is kinda creepy if your group doesn't know her. If you're going to ask your friends about females they possibly know then ask if they have fucked the girl. That's the only thing you need to ask because keeping good male friends who bring fresh females into your space is more important than fucking their leftovers and getting bullshit drama.

2. She could smell that you were interested.

3. Explain what the back and forth is dude. Also, if you ever get a hassle about giving a female your number then just don't get it. Seriously, there is no reason why you should have to argue with a female about the whole phone number exchange. If you were pimping correctly then she should know that she has to hit you up for the interaction to go anywhere.

Get some principles and rules.

4. What are you talking about getting past security? Be specific explaining shit. Also, she hasn't texted you because she doesn't know shit about how you operate, what you value, what you are about, your rules, your principles etc. This goes back to answer 3.

She hasn't texted you also because it was hassle to do the number exchange. Being smooth comes with some serious bonus points. Get smooth man. Wanting to take her number means that you still have the chase the female mentality in you. Man you have to let go wanting to chase these females. They can see it.

Concluding Thoughts:

When you go to bar the next time. Focus only on letting women know what you are about without talking about your interests and hobbies. Find out what they are about. Do not give a single female your number the next night without having her schedule a date with you, schedule a phone call with you, or getting directions to your house.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:15 am 
Remember that you want to be smooth. Don't focus on remembering what is posted below. Look at the elements of what I'm saying. I'm focused on my concerns as they pertain to her.

I offer the relationship setup, the contact and contract setup, the future setup, my discretion principles, and the measuring stick of how she is doing (making me comfortable).

You do not have to tell the female any of these things. Some will pick it up just by talking to you and seeing the way you act. Some are a little dense and set in their ways so you have to show and tell them. I prefer showing.

Sitting down and coming up with your own principles, your own rules, your own measuring stick, your own contract, your own contact setup etc. Will benefit you immensely.

This is real game dude. What is posted below doesn't help you get women. Nothing helps you get women besides being around women and being comfortable around women. What real game does is make your life easier. You tell her how to treat you, and how to associate with you. You show her how to act in public with you and you lead the level of intimacy in the relationship with a hands off approach.

When you have principles, rules, measuring sticks, and a good contract and contact system you'll crank these females out and get better results because there is bright line between what you will and won't accept.

Sun Tzu said, "A general's orders must be clear and precise and he must make sure his soldiers understand his orders. If a general's order is not clear then his soldiers will fail at their mission."

In this case, the mission for the woman is pleasing you. How will she know how to act around you and what to do if she doesn't know how to make you happy?

This is why honest and not concealing shit is important.

Here are some pratting lines that I cooked up without context to segue yourself into the number exchange and create a starting ground for making shit easier for yourself

REMEMBER: These are my thoughts without context and without talking to the female. These are general lines that are not specific. I would not advocate memorizing this. This is also wordy. It is very verbose. Your own pratting thoughts and lines should be concise and precise so that you can easily package that shit to the woman you're talking about. Mine aren't concise and precise because I'm not talking to walking vagina, and I run my mouth all the time.
Quote:
"I feel like you can be a great friend if you take initiative and show me how nice you can be. You Seem to want to show to other people how nice you are, and I would appreciate seeing that in action because I'm fond of having new friends; however, I do not give my new friends the benefit of the doubt. If you are willing to keep contact with me and take the initiative to text, call, and invite me out to drinks and dinner or ask to come to my place then you should take my number. I don't text or call first because I do not take it for granted that people would like to talk and hang out with me. This is the reason why I appreciate my friends being go-getters, being nice, and being social with me because it confirms that they are good friends, which is something that I highly value.

I only want to give my number to you if you want to hang out, chat, or come over to my place because it is a waste of both of times our time if you don't. We're adults and we must choose and accept to only go for things we like and respect. Scheduling a time to call me is important because unknown and unscheduled calls go unanswered. I'm a grown ass man, and I value my phone for what it is, a tool for people to contact me. This is why I use discretion in both my relationships and getting in contact with me. It is because I value my friends so much that I screen my incoming calls and text messages. Getting through to me is not always possible immediately because I give my time and energy discriminately. Family, work, confidants, and friends are top priority, and I like to leave the line open for them.

I use discretion in my relationships with both men and women because I do not like my dirty laundry, being aired out for the world to see. Recognize that I use discretion to benefit myself and the people that I'm involved with at all times. This why trust, sincerity, and honesty with every person I meet is so important. I count on people to build trust with me so that I can let myself get closer to them. I do understand that even you right now that we may not have initially. I do not expect you trust me so quickly, and if you do wind up trusting me quickly I understand that it can happen fast because people can get to know each other well in a short time frame.

I also use discretion with my friends and acquaintances because I feel like it is the best thing to do. I am easily hurt when a person disrespects me, doesn't listen to me, acts self-centered, or treats me poorly. When I feel hurt I take steps to make sure that it does not happen again. It does not make sense for me to associate with a person who would so easily trod over what I care about. It is because I get hurt easily that I use discretion and take precaution on who I associate myself with throughout the day and night. I'm in a position where it is important for me to be careful not just for my own concerns, but it is also because I have concern for my friends, acquaintances, and family.

You may be down with what I'm saying right now. My focus is on being and staying comfortable. If you truly feel like you can help me be comfortable do what you think is best. I value the person who believes and tries to show me that they can add to my life. Being comfortable is something that most people don't focus on or enjoy. The man or woman who helps me to be more comfortable is indispensable, just like food and water. I'm at peace with myself. A female who can show me that she can give me piece of mind is a breath of fresh air. I breath easier and sleep easier. Far too many women are too self-centered and that is a trait that totally turns me off about a person.

The number close after some pratting:
Quote:
We had a fun conversation. Grab your phone real quick. My number is --- --- ----.

Haha, remember what I just told you, and we could get along like two peas in a pod.

Tell me when you plan to call...
Get those digits!!!!

Here are some pratting lines if the bitch wants to hang out with you or come over to your place, but she does not want to do those things right now. (I.E. she tries to setup a meetup time on the saturday night that you met, when she is drunk, for the next day, Sunday, or any following days.)
Quote:
I really appreciate the fact that you want to spend time with me. It makes me feel good inside that you are willing to take the initiative in spending time and keeping in contact with me. I feel like agreeing to see you at this earlier date might not be the best thing to do. I'm going to honestly consider your offer so let me sleep on it tonight.

You don't have the full details right now, and you haven't told me the full idea of what you want to do. When you think about it further and have more information for me then get back to me and contact me with that new information so I can consider it again. I do not want to commit my time without knowing the full information of what's happening so early because I may wind up committing my time, and one of my other friends who does have the full information may get shafted on their time to see me. It would hurt me to have such a scenario occur.

You must understand and recognize that you may not want to see me all the time or even at the time that you're requesting to see me. I only want to hang out or let you come over to my place when you truly and genuinely want to see me. As we get closer to the day that you asked for we'll know more about whether you want hang out or not, and your schedule could change right now so that you want to hang sooner or later.

We should take caution in hanging out because there are so many variables in this world that can effect the outcomes of what we desire, and so you should focus on contacting me and trying to meet up when you want to see me the most because something could keep you from seeing me. After we talk more and get to know each other better I'm sure you'll come up with a time and place that works for both us, is convenient, and is suitable for the conditions we may meet in, whether you or I are inebriated or sober. When everything works itself out I'll be able to better consider agreeing to what you're saying and give you a more straight forward answer. Remember that I like to take my invites one at time, deeply consider what choices I have, and focus on giving my friends, family, acquaintances, and confidants well thought-out and sincere responses.
That last quote holds multiple responses.

I hope you can see the elements in all the pratting about how I'm switching who has to put in work into the interaction. Pratting works best on women who generally like you. If the female doesn't like you then chances are that your pratting will fall on deaf ears.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:07 am 

Perhaps, I don't see how there is no game in the texting. She texted me first, and offered a backrub without any prompting by me.

People don't like to feel that they are under someone else's influence. I will not reveal that am conscious of some the factors at play

I care because thats the type of person I am that is one of my principals. Same if a friend wanted to talk about stuff. Besides I can gain some insight in hOw things are.

How's all this aloof stuff working for you? Not an attack just curious. Women get dick offered to them on a daily basis as long as I'm not spending money I don't really care. If I have to approach or whatever so I can get past security so I can get into the embassy so be it.

I wouldn't say those things they sound too contrived.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:22 am 
Morpheus wrote:
Perhaps, I don't see how there is no game in the texting. She texted me first, and offered a backrub without any prompting by me.
Cool, she offered you a backrub. It's different that she would the bar/nightclub as the perfect setting, and a public space as the perfect time. Did you attempt to get her to come over to your place? Where you only interested in the number?

Below is your text conversation and facts of the situation.
Quote:
Texted a bit today, she texted me last night and then didn't respond. So I went to sleep this morning she texted me saying sorry fell asleep. I went back to bed without texting back. Then she waited 3 hours to get back to me when I finally got back to her so I waited 4. Then she waited 2 hours, I decided I'll text her back tomorrow.

A. She fell asleep texting you the previous night. This indicates that you were texting too much because she got bored. What could have played out if she was genuinely interested in you after all that texting is a text or call asking you to come over or asking to come to your place. This did not occur. I have a question.

Have you ever received late night texts or calls from females at random times? If you don't get these every so often then it's a measuring stick that you are doing too much.

B. After you went back to sleep today you text her. She was not in a hurry to respond to your messages. This is an indicator that you are giving too much contact with her, or you are not saying relevant shit.

C. You say some cute shit and she hits you with her problems. She does not respect you and wants to see if you fall in the trap of talking about her problems like her gay friends and the satellites of guys on the periphery of her life.

D. You give her an excuse as to why you responded lately, and again this female takes her precious and well wasted time in getting back to you.

E. You ask if you should lend an ear to hear the problems of a female who doesn't give a shit about keeping in contact with you.
Quote:
People don't like to feel that they are under someone else's influence. I will not reveal that am conscious of some the factors at play
1. Whose influence are you worried about right now? Are you worried about the influence that I might have on you? Are you worried about the influence that this female is having on you? Are you worried about the influence you could have on this female?
You should be worried about the influence that this female is having you, and you should be worried about the influence that you do not have on this female. She is getting you to text and worry about her life situation just because she has pussy and is giving you some attention.

2. Forget revealing being conscious of what ever factors that you are making up in your head. You are ignoring the factors of your current situation and hitting your head on a brick wall.

3. You're worried about giving away your hand. That is important, and it is good to be aware of this fact.

4. Can you list all of the factors that you believe are at play, which you think that I'm giving up when I talk to females?

Quote:
I care because thats the type of person I am that is one of my principals. Same if a friend wanted to talk about stuff. Besides I can gain some insight in hOw things are.
What does this statement mean?

These two sentences are hard for me to even understand.

What friend? What insight? What principle?

If you're talking about not giving up important factors at play then the literal interpretation of what you're saying is that one of your principals is to not let your friends now about the factors at play in your relationship. The literal interpretation of your last sentence about insight in the current context means that hiding information from your friend about the way you view your relationship and how your relationships works will give you insight into who he is as a person.

If this is the context you're trying to communicate then honesty is a huge issue for you. People can sense when you have something to hide dude, and my gut is screaming to me that you are not only hiding motivations, but you are also misrepresenting yourself to these women.

Being honest with a woman in the right way is so easy and so rewarding. Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself.
Quote:
How's all this aloof stuff working for you? Not an attack just curious.
1. Discretion is a huge part of my aloofness. Women know it upfront and they appreciate it not just because I state it but because I show it. They love hearing when I say that I won't divulge names or pictures. They ear hustle so hard they sometimes butt into conversations with my guy friends saying what? or Who?. Most of the time I do not say what I did with the female. I usually tell them how females are acting and what they did for me. I talk about how I check them, what their values are, how they treat me etc.

2. Its all about space and boundaries. The women feel so close to me (knowing me etc.), but they feel so far away (distance and my attitude). They respond quickly to all my messages and calls when I get back to their messages and calls 8 minutes, 8 hours, 2 days, or a week later. They know my phone is not on my person all the time. It frequently stays in my room for consecutive days at time, and I only bother to grab my phone if I see messages and calls when I first wake up in the morning. They know that when my phone is turned off that I'm handling serious business.

3. I have a few females in my fan club right now. I'm contemplating my first threesome (basically I'm chillin on it until two females as to come over at the same night and time); however, I'm concerned about the space of my room. It's a small room, and I only have one twin size bed. It is also customary for me to allow females to sleep over after sex in my room. I look forward to kicking out both of them after they fuck me and each other since the women in my fan club are total freaks.

4. I have a 50-50 shot at adding a new female to my fan club over Thanksgiving break at school. I'm stuck on campus, and she will be stuck on campus also. She has started showing increased interest in me after I did some serious brain damage to her belief that I'm susceptible to pussy. She has stated twice that she will definitely come over to my during break if she does not get some house sitting job that she applied for. Otherwise, she says I'm welcome to come over to the place she's house sitting. Since it is technically not her room it falls outside of rule about not going to her room. I'm actually looking forward to fucking on some random person's sheets and adding sex stains.

5. I have started receiving small gifts from the women that I am seeing currently, and I do not believe that this trend will end anytime soon. I'm thinking about pratting these women up to contribute to the, getting my hair died fund. Charitable contributions are never denied no matter how small they are. I'm having fun thinking about every thing that I want materializing in front of me.
Quote:
Women get dick offered to them on a daily basis as long as I'm not spending money I don't really care.
What does relation does this have to the thread? I thought the point of the thread was to talk about improving the number of females in your harem. If you are doing fine getting dates and you're not paying then more power to you. I just thought this thread was about increasing the notches on your bedpost.
Quote:
If I have to approach or whatever so I can get past security so I can get into the embassy so be it.
What the hell does this mean? It sounds like some terrorist shit. Is the bar/nightclub that you frequent called the Embassy?
If you want to speak to females first that's cool, and it is totally understandable because most of the females you see you will never see again, which is more than enough reason to not pass on an opportunity to speak to a person; however, the opposite is true for females you have already met and interacted with at another time and place. You want to give those females an opportunity to speak to you first so that you see if they are genuinely interested in you, hanging around in a social spot near the lone female or group. I never speak to females first that I have already met in the local bar that I go to. They already no my principle about not speaking to friends first to give them a chance to see if they want to talk with me at that current time. Interestingly enough, about one third and some nights one half of the females that I've spoken to at the bar speak to me first when I grace the establishment with my presence.
Quote:
I wouldn't say those things they sound too contrived.
I looked up the definition of contrived because I wanted an exact meaning:

1. Deliberately created rather than arising naturally or spontaneously.
2. Giving a sense of artificiality.

The pratting that I posted in my previous post is built off of every thought, phrase, and effect that my speaking on had females when I was talking to them. Truthfully, those lines are not contrived. Those lines are decontextualized thoughts that I normally voice when speaking to women and men. All that of those lines flew naturally from my uninterrupted stream of consciousness, thinking about talking to a female the genuinely likes me.

It is up to you whether or not you want to build off of those principles, rules, and thoughts that I laid out. I would appreciate it if you took the time to try out what I'm saying and see if your results change and see if your life gets easier with handling women. I know for a fact that if you tried out those lines even if the women don't like what you're saying they will respect what you are saying as long as those thoughts, lines, and phrases are honest and true to you. That is why I said take them, and make it into your own phrases, principles, and rules.

Concluding Thoughts: I have a strong feeling you didn't read my other two posts. Especially the first post breaking this shit down to you. If your gut isn't telling you that something was wrong here in these situations then I don't know what to say besides the fact that you are not listening to your gut until it is too late. Seriously, it feels like you're purposefully not trying to understand and evaluate the truth that I'm spitting. I said I wouldn't give you an in-depth critique again, and I broke my word because I was so fucking bored and burnt of doing school work. I hope you appreciate the time I took because I've dedicated about 4 hours of straight typing to break down your situation and tell you where and why I think you're having problems.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:09 am 

If someone is tired they're going to sleep lol. I don't see that as a sign of disrespect.

If I come up to you and say your doing this now. Your gonna say fuck you and fuck that. I would much rather get into someone thought processes and figure out what they want. For example if she was always trying to top me in conversation. I would make sure to have the last word. If from this conversation I was able to glean that her father was a beta.I would be the opposite.

I give people the option to talk things over, if they want. That's not being a symp, that's being a human being. How is she controlling me if she talks? Everyone likes to talk about themselves, you cannot observe anything if you aren't listening to what someone has to say.

Why would I attempt to get her to come over?

Her not responding just means she is trying to gain the upper hand.

I will not make the game conscious.

I don't care about people buying stuff for me, I would rather pay my own way. Frees you from feeling you owe people something.

I do not text first btw, unless they beat me to it and give me their number then I will.

Terroist shit? Really? It's a metaphor.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:07 pm 
Ok, I'm done. All the info is laid out in front of you when you're ready to check your ego.

You're still doing the same shit you've been doing.

That's really the only thing you need to know from everything I've said.

All those extra words are just some reality pills.