Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Verbal skillz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:34 pm 
To a large extent I really can't hold a conversation with a female that gets her intrigued. If I'm face to face with a female. I fair much better with them than when I'm conversing behind a phone. I really believe that knowing how to talk to females that like you is a skill that I've left underrated. With the front that I used to have, females treated me weirdly after finding out that my personality was like a buried box of rocks. hence, why I turned my front down, more leeway with women. I'm coming into my junior year of college, and I'm still not happy with the verbal skills.

I'm so involved with my own life right now that I can't get out enough to have face to face interactions. I'm building a company with my mom, I'm grinding online poker for the dough I'll need for grad school, and I'm trying to get a project management certification. Most of my work entails staying in the house for hours on end. As I'm writing this, I'm editing html and css in the website I'm creating for the company.

So, I've lately been using dating apps on my cellphone trying to meet females off the interwebs.

My question is what exercises can I do to build "strong game"? I'll be specific. I will be using these exercises on women I'm pulling off the internet. For the record, I have no problem starting a conversation with a female off the street. I'm actually sick of getting numbers from the street and internet. I want bitches rolling up to my crib with baskets of fruit (love the shit) and pussy wetter than a shipwreck.

Hell, even if I can't pull the girl. What can I say to get to break me off some cash so I can buy a couple packs of smokes.

Edit: I like thick and fat girls a lot. It's kind of a fetish. Although, I will give girls that fit society's model of beauty the time of day.

Post subject: Re: Verbal skillz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm 

read more, the forum is full of information

what you ask is redundand as fuck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:53 pm 
instead of trying to talk down to me, point me in the right direction or don't post at all. I'm sure you can't even point out a thread that addresses what I'm asking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:00 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
instead of trying to talk down to me, point me in the right direction or don't post at all. I'm sure you can't even point out a thread that addresses what I'm asking.
He is not talking down to you man. That's just his style he talks like that to everyone, it ain't personal ;)

rant: I might have to kick you in the ass at some point brother, so you rememeber some manners (just kidding :lol: )

Anway rkd, to your question:

have you read everyhting on Kidd'z Korner, The treasure chest and and questions for The Kidd?

did you try using the search engine?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 pm 
I started top down in forum and I've read so many threads. I still haven't found exercises that build wit, humor, and help develop personality. I just used the search function with the key word "exercises". This is the word that would be used majority of the time to describe activities that build better social skills.

I didn't bother to use the search function earlier because I had clicked through so many threads. Fuck I'm getting deja vu typing this.

I haven't made through all the q/a yet for the kiddz corner. I've read the pimposophies from the pimp network a lot and I've been through covert tactics a few. i've also read through the treasure chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:32 pm 

your question is not clear....

you say:
Quote:
what exercises can I do to build "strong game"? I'll be specific. I will be using these exercises on women I'm pulling off the internet. For the record, I have no problem starting a conversation with a female off the street. I'm actually sick of getting numbers from the street and internet. I want bitches rolling up to my crib with baskets of fruit (love the shit) and pussy wetter than a shipwreck.
so you have no problem getting phone numbers but you have a problem in keeping the interaction going once you start talking to them?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:20 am 
I see your point. I wasn't specific enough. My problem is with keeping them interested, when I'm not face to face with them. I'm good to go when I'm in front of them and can use hands and body as way of communicating. On one of my most recent lays I only used one phone call and that was just to get directions to her place.

I suck at the phone. I get sleepy when sitting or laying down on the phone. I can't seem to hear as well. I have trouble focusing on the conversation. I also let the bitches run up time or dictate how long we talk on it (Although I do believe in having a conversation as long as the female wants on the first call). I seem to kill interest through the phone too, text messaging and phone calls. I have really boring phone conversations. I mean I get bored at hearing myself talk. I don't believe I have the same problems face to face. Usually if I have to use the phone past 3 days I'm not getting the lay.

I'm worried about how often I get the lay because the tighter my game is the easier I can pimp, right? I'm going 1/10 and I don't see myself being able to extract gas money. Hell, I lost the last three girls I tried getting money from that I knew I could fuck.

Edit: typos and spelling errors. My eyes are tired from looking at html and css.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am 

Ok I have an answer for you. But before I give you the answer tell me something, in the into section you wrote:
Quote:
I really found this forum by chance. I was growing tired of PUA material. Inner game bullshit. I only learned how to talk to women that already liked me. I did start getting consistently laid after learning the material, but I kind of think my growth was due to sheer persistence, hard work,
so let me ask you: what PUA material did you read that helped you to consistently get laid?
and what did you mean by:
Quote:
but I kind of think my growth was due to sheer persistence, hard work

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:26 am 

rdk1990, the whole forum has an ego about themselves. I felt out the place with some questions. this forum has no activity.

if you want to be taken for $124 an hour the kidd can skype you eventhough most of his stuff is bullshit and about "CLOUT" but it makes him feel good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:16 am 
Answer 1: The vin di carlo escalation ladder gave me a basis to work with on how to touch females. Granted the ladder is wholly inadequate, and I had to fill in a lot of the blanks myself. The seduction material I read from RSD or MM (I'm forgetting which one) helped me with opening females. I got a real confidence boost at just being able to start conversations with females. I looked at David Deangelo's cocky funny stuff and it helped me to express my personality more in person.

Answer 2: I started people watching. I set goals for myself and I failed most of my goals, but I wound up with consolation prizes. I had a goal to fuck a girl. I wound up with a makeout. I wanted to see what turning my back to person did and I found out what happened. I did lots of small stuff and learned a lot of little things.

I have a goal right now to keep track of what I say to improve my conciseness and see if I can add funny stuff. However, I forget what I say too fast to make the challenge happen.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:38 am 

thedude4242 wrote:
rdk1990, the whole forum has an ego about themselves. I felt out the place with some questions. this forum has no activity.

if you want to be taken for $124 an hour the kidd can skype you eventhough most of his stuff is bullshit and about "CLOUT" but it makes him feel good.
My stuff is bullshit? Ok. :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 am 

forget about verbal skills

what you read here is enough to put you in the rigth place but you have to READ.

take your time

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:21 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
Answer 1: The vin di carlo escalation ladder gave me a basis to work with on how to touch females. Granted the ladder is wholly inadequate, and I had to fill in a lot of the blanks myself. The seduction material I read from RSD or MM (I'm forgetting which one) helped me with opening females. I got a real confidence boost at just being able to start conversations with females. I looked at David Deangelo's cocky funny stuff and it helped me to express my personality more in person.

Answer 2: I started people watching. I set goals for myself and I failed most of my goals, but I wound up with consolation prizes. I had a goal to fuck a girl. I wound up with a makeout. I wanted to see what turning my back to person did and I found out what happened. I did lots of small stuff and learned a lot of little things.

I have a goal right now to keep track of what I say to improve my conciseness and see if I can add funny stuff. However, I forget what I say too fast to make the challenge happen.
Answer 1: That's where the problem lies. This is like being hyped up because you opened the door of your car, BIG DEAL.
That's why the seduction community have his foundations like Kidd!! says like a "wet noodle" a "sand castle" this ios they make so much emphasis on opening and the ego trip you had afterwards the female showed you signals of "social politeness" and answered you back... Second that David DeAngelo told you about cocky funny that's good, if it is genuine from your being it's a symptom that you are content with your life and "express yourself as you are" different from of "impress" some ladies.

It's the chasing mentallity this site differs so much of other methods, because other methods are more inside the matrix (If you want a taste of this read the forums). This is following the inwards path (some times elluded for some form of chasing and compulsive oppening and the illusion of progress, thus making better with woman, instead of making one good with them, one should; maximize the potential and then the puzzle complete itself)

Not mentioning that cold approaching it's a waste of time, further than that, but if this game is made with no observation after you opened the girl you are merely doing some mechanical work without observing whats the "real happening" observation skills and some of the bitter pills you have to swallow like... if simply THE GIRL DO NOT DIGG YOU... and you have to MOVE ON.
The thing is seduction community has the presuposition that attraction can be created trough a fake display of verbal demonstrations of history to IMPRESS the ladies, or some "being present" and having "woo" wtf? is that... or some mental tricks called "chick cracks" and body language impresionations of hollywood stars, plus some gimmicks to catch the atttention of the "hot babe" tell me how YOU IS THAT? don't you consider doing this FAKE?

..and if this do not work, you have to push the interaction to the ultimate consecuences... (some times having an epic fails, and displaying a real NEEDY VIBE towards the chicks.)

And the question is WHY DO YOU NEED VERBAL SKILLS, WHEN YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH...
if you want to follow that path you can study some NLP shit and go from that... if that's what's you want.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 am 

thedude4242 wrote:

Wait a minute!...Hans...is that you? :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 am 

rkd1990 wrote:

Ok rkd1990,

There was a reason I asked you that question, I came from the seduction community myself... now I'll give you the answer. It might not be the one you Want to hear but keep your mind open for a moment since I know what you are going through (having been to the seduction community myself).

First of all the whole seduction stuff no matter which system you follow (I read and tried a lot of systems ;) ) is always a Hit and Miss Game. That's why it's called 'Game'.
The seduction Gurus and PUAs have marketing pages with promises like: 'Get any girl you want' and etc... But it's mostly a marketing pitch.

The thing is they are teaching what worked for 'Them' (since it was a part of their personality) and even then, they can't get any girl they want- the reason that their stuff works on some girls is because they play the numbers game until (after many cold approached) they find the girl that likes whatever they have to offer.

But different girls like different things so no system is going to work on all girls.
for example, you found 'cocky funny' to work for you because it rang true with some personality traits you already had. But see what happened to 'urgirlzwitme' and myself when we tried to use it (since it was not a part of who we were):

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 534#p10534

Now you said you got some results from RSD?
look what happened to a guy (named Sexter) that tried the RSD stuff while it was not a part of his personality (he also tried the cocky funny thing by David D.):

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =15&t=1220

I'll Quote the one about RSD:
Quote:
pickup method #2 Real Social Dynamics

Basically this method teaches "natural game". It teaches a lot of inner game jargon such as

1. Not caring what people think of you
2. having confidence they call "state"
3. Social conditioning is bullshit
4. Looks and money doesn't matter, as long as your a lovable fun guy, she will still sleep with you
5. self entertain yourself

I've studied "The Blueprint decoded" by Owen Cook, and he really had some great concepts. Basically what RSD is, is they teach you a lot of inner game stuff (stuff you think in your head) to fix your non-verbal communication with women. THat way, you come off congruent and confident, hence you will get women.

I've tried this technique many times and had minimal success. There were nights where I would be "in-state" and every girl loved me. However, there were nights where I was "out of state" and every girl hated me. Regardless of all the nights i've went out, I barely got any results. Even if you are really confident around a women, if the woman was never interested in the first place, she will most likely not sleep with you. Sure, she will laugh at your jokes and even give you her number, but she probably will flake out on you (b/c she was never really attracted to you).

RSD has a lot of pretty useful concepts, but it only worked with certain men. I know a couple of tall good looking white guys who utilized "real social dynamics" and got a lot of good results. However, when I use it, it hardly ever worked. Women who gave out their numbers to me were Flakey. I know a really good looking indian guy who relied on "natural game", he would only talk to a woman for 2 minutes, and he will rarely have any flaky numbers. However, when I talk to a woman using natural game, whenever I get her number, 9x out of 10 the number is flaky (regardless of how good my phone game is).

When a woman is really attracted to you, she won't flake out or ignore your phone calls. Every guy who's ever successful with RSD are usually guys who are good looking or guys who have a lot of status. Don't believe me?

If you look at all the "naturals" w/ hot white girlfirends living in Southern California, most of them are good looking white guys. Or average looking white guys with a really good personality or high status. I rarely see an average looking asian guy date a good looking white girl in socal. Whenever i see one, they probably met through their social circle, not through cold approach.
Ok now the Real Answer is (drums):

A. To develope your Front and Clout (which is something you are already doing 8-) )
B. work on your hobbies and do what you love to do (without women)
C. Find the personality traits that make You unique and work to develope them.
D. Work on being happy without women - not needing women in your life to be happy.

You see I can give you Verbal skillz that worked for Me, But it won't necessarily work for You becuase you are not Me you don't have my personality and you have not lived the life that I lived. So trying to emulate or copy what someone else is doing Is not going to Work -
it might work sometimes but it's always a Hit and Miss Game.

now I'll point you out to some posts to better understand what I mean:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=961

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 9329#p9329

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 9321#p9321

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=804

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 1591#p1591

Edit: this also:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=297

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm 

thedude4242 wrote:

ego about ourselves, really?
The forum is free, we are not trying to sell anything, we are helping each other and whoever asks for advise and we have an ego about ourselves?
just because you are too dam lazy and don't want to read it's our fault?
you want us to repeat everything that is already written just because you are lazy?

The Kidd is giving so much advise and help for free here. phone coaching with him is just an option but if you think that his advise is no good- Go and give your money to other Seduction Gurus or PUAs they would be more than happy to take your money.
Last I saw (after being on other forums) is that seduction teachers are not really helping out on their forums. They are always saving their best advise for a new product Or they give you advise such as:
'stay in the set no matter what', 'move your body like this or like that', 'come up with new jokes' and etc...

If that's the kind of advise you want then no one is keeping you here :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 pm 

rdk1990. I have some things that helped me personally, I don't know if they'll help you.

With phone conversations and in general, and this is something the Kidd helped me with. It's called cherry picking, basically you say nothing about yourself. And pick words out of the other persons sentence and ask about them.

And with conversation skills the same idea's you use in poker apply. You see a situation that stumps you, or perhaps you lost face and were verbally pwned. Rethink the situation and what you could have said or done for a more favorable outcome for you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 pm 
yeah, I'm reading over everything in the thread.

Morpheus: good luck, run good, and play better.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 am 

Thanks man, I really appreciate the time you took to help me out.