Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:03 pm 

This is something I've been pondering in my head for a while. Cultivating a mindset of not needing women to be happy makes you very indifferent. The concept of men needing space and women wanting to fill it raises an interesting point. Since men desire space they are more easily able to engage in the whole friend with benefits thing. However, since women want to fill space that would mean that they are more emotionally involved and are less into the idea of casual sex. Not that they don't enjoy sex as much as men, but I feel like they become attached more easily. They get that desire to be part of your life and fill the space that you have.

Which leads me to my next question. If a girl likes you but you don't want to do the whole relationship thing with her and just keep it casual, is it damaging for her? Or the fact that you are even harder to get makes them feel fulfilled even more? I feel like a woman with higher self esteem and respect for herself would cut you out of her life. It's like those girls who always date the badboys and get hurt, most of them are incredibly insecure to begin with. The girls that aren't don't date badboys and I would think they wouldn't allow themselves to be as easy to get.

Or are all women fundamentally the same? As long as you provide what she needs and not what she wants she will consistently just follow her emotions and disregard everything else. Even if a girl says she's not like that, most of the time you can find them acting that very same way and they don't even realize it. Women just seem to be one giant walking paradox.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:36 am 

freespirit422 wrote:

Which leads me to my next question. If a girl likes you but you don't want to do the whole relationship thing with her and just keep it casual, is it damaging for her?
that's only in your mind, so don't fall into their drama

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:26 am 

I think the question is actually good and I would like to see some explanation too.

Because in my experience, dealing with insecure girls and confident strong girls is like day and night.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:30 pm 

the way I see it is:

every woman is different. There are women who are more masculine that have adapted or at least 'try to adapt' men's qualities and so they will be more open to casual sex.

some women have low self esteem and so they will give a man casual sex hoping that after she gives him sex he will want her for a serious relationship.

some women are more sensitive and get attached easily so they will never go for casual sex without a commitment.

The geography factor also plays some role here. Women are known to adapt to their environment more than men. So if you live in a city where most Women are sexualy open- most chances are you will find many women that will be fine with casual sex.
Women in Jari's area in Finland are very sexualy open, Also French Canadian girls in some parts of Canada are the same (David X was having a ball with French Canadian girls)
I think that in Montreal\Canada there are also a lot of sexualy liberated women (David X used to operate there a lot as well :) ).

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:58 pm 

you dont' have to worrie about that freespirit

what they think they want is not what they need, they say they want a relationship more than sex, but they don't know what type of relationship they want, aslong as you be the man they will be wanting to fuck you, with no regret, even apreciate you for fucking them, if they put some bullshit about being exclusive and commitment, it's their own problem.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:01 pm 

Every woman is different with a different agenda...but the commonality is this: As long as you are giving them what they NEED, you can DO whatever you WANT. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
As long as you are giving them what they NEED, you can DO whatever you WANT. 8-)
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm 

Thanks for the insight guys. This might sound sympish, but I feel like some women do want that exclusiveness and if I'm not willing to do that I don't think I would continue seeing her. I know some guys would love having a woman chase after them, but I have too much empathy and wouldn't want to put a woman in that position of chasing after something she could never have. I'd rather her move on and find someone else instead of me fulfilling some egoic desire. I put myself as a priority in my life, but that doesn't mean I don't take into account others feelings.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:51 pm 

Quote:
This might sound sympish, but I feel like some women do want that exclusiveness...
That's not sympish at all...HOWEVER...thought I would kindly point out why what you said is sooooo full of fucking fail that it pains me... :|

Now, please re-reference my quote that 'Grinus co-signed and GET YOUR MIND RIGHT. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm 
Site Admin

freespirit422 wrote:
I feel like some women do want that exclusiveness and if I'm not willing to do that I don't think I would continue seeing her.
This is an idea that has been planted in your head by societal influences.

It is firmly embedded in the matrix.

It is one that they have been subjected to also, however it is not the truth.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:12 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
I know some guys would love having a woman chase after them, but I have too much empathy and wouldn't want to put a woman in that position of chasing after something she could never have.
WRONG. :evil:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:28 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
This might sound sympish, but I feel like some women do want that exclusiveness...
That's not sympish at all...HOWEVER...thought I would kindly point out why what you said is sooooo full of fucking fail that it pains me... :|

Now, please re-reference my quote that 'Grinus co-signed and GET YOUR MIND RIGHT. 8-)
This made me laugh. Honestly this is probably me just wanting steak again. Swallowing that red pill is still something I struggle with. The more I think about your Matrix analogies the more the truth becomes apparent and it is an unpleasant truth at times. Fuck is all I gotta say. My mind feels like it's in a blender at times.
Quote:
This is an idea that has been planted in your head by societal influences.

It is firmly embedded in the matrix.

It is one that they have been subjected to also, however it is not the truth
Why does society insist on holding onto this idea? If it is not the truth, then clearly people are living in a repressed nature and are not behaving in a natural manner. Anything artificially constructed inside the matrix just takes us further away from behaving as our authentic selves. However, I suppose the truth isn't as glorious as the idea that has been planted by societal influences.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:12 am 

It's really quite simple: People can't handle the truth...therefore they choose not to acknowledge it. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:11 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
Why does society insist on holding onto this idea? If it is not the truth, then clearly people are living in a repressed nature and are not behaving in a natural manner. Anything artificially constructed inside the matrix just takes us further away from behaving as our authentic selves. However, I suppose the truth isn't as glorious as the idea that has been planted by societal influences.
Yep, the truth isn't glorious like the disney and hollywood movies and often hard to swallow(not just with women but also in other areas of life). You know everyone called Nietzsche crazy because they could not handle his ideas (he was way ahead of his time, but he predicted the future of what will happen at some point and it did...).

However there is another element (which is not always bad) and that's to keep society from going into chaos. An exmaple of that would be: imagine if society didn't preach about let's say: monogamy. If there was no monogamy then families would break up or there will be no families at all. Kids might develope psychological problems and a false sense of identity and it's going to be a mess.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 am 

Sniper wrote:
If there was no monogamy then families would break up or there will be no families at all. Kids might develope psychological problems and a false sense of identity and it's going to be a mess.
That already happens with nuclear families.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."