Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:28 pm 

when was the last time someone tried to "Aggressively Out-think you"? what did you do?

a half sister of mine showed up the other day, and wanted to challenge my business ideas. she kept telling me in an aggressively intimidating way that I should reduce quality items I use for my customers, in order to pocket more money.
in my family, I am the last child, my dad has kids from earlier relationships ( My parents are married) each of these kids have preyed on me when I was much younger. I am in the position now, where as each one challenges, I step up, sword and gun in hand to vanquish evil when it goes on a rampage.

*I am not saying women are weaker, but ultimately, can a woman out think a man?

for every action, there IS a re-action.
a Woman may be able to stump Male A, while She can't go around Male C. while Woman D, can't go around Male A.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:30 pm 

Are you kidding? Women out-think, out-wit, and out-maneuver men all day, EVERY DAY. :|

TELL 'EM, 'GRINUS! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm 

even you KIDD :o :shock:
:lol:
I know it happens , I've been there! :lol:

the worst one was when a chick had me hooked on some "sick invisible Kids" :lol:

oh, but that's how I learned about using negative and Positive energy/Thoughts!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm 

A long time ago, yes. But now, they have to get up pretty early in the morning to have a decent shot at it. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Are you kidding? Women out-think, out-wit, and out-maneuver men all day, EVERY DAY. :|

TELL 'EM, 'GRINUS! :mrgreen:
Kidd speaks the truth.

I will point you to this very recent post of mine (amongst others) : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 8465#p8465

They have been doing it since they can breathe, they are trained in it by all the women around them.

Why do you think women on average speak 5 times as many words as a man during each day?

While we were being boys, they were training each other in the ways of manipulation and verbal jousting. Get a group of women together and it is hard to keep up with the conversation let alone understand it all. Men do not behave like this at all on the most part.

They have had WAY WAY more practice at it than the average male and with people who are way more practiced in it (other females).

Also worth remembering is that women are usually indirect, rather than men, who are quite direct in comparison. This means that firstly what they say is NOT what they mean, if anything the complete opposite a lot of the time.

They are also, as a race, MASTERS at double binds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind) together with many other tools of covert manipulation, trained into them over many years, to the point where they are automatic and not even aware they are doing it.

The first challenge is to recognise what they are really talking about and after, if you can really be bothered and go down that route, too much like hard work in my view.
A man may think he knows what the woman is doing/talking about, if you ask both of them he is usually quite incorrect in his assumptions. There is a chasm in how the two sexes communicate verbally, understand this and it will help you a lot.
The Kidd!! wrote:
A long time ago, yes. But now, they have to get up pretty early in the morning to have a decent shot at it. 8-)
This I can relate to.

However I still occasionally come across one that does have a decent shot at it and does well.

When this happens I compliment her on it, then enjoy watching her blush :) then smile, then nod in acceptance.

It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 pm 

I assumed as Much from Kidd, and Pere'G.

I am sure you have noticed that most powerful men took a fall when they were out witted by women!
Biblical and Political men.

Bill Clinton.
Samson.
(that dead lady who used to love all the Mascara -her husband)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am 

Prodigy, if you want to understand a see this more, I recommend spending time in groups of women as a only man there - there behave like if you were a girl too most of the time.. I spent all my puberty in various groups of girls as only dude. I have no problems understanding what they are saying most of the time, this way..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

You Sir, Mr fufe, have an advantage there, if you think about it.

I do agree with what you say, have seen and experienced that myself. It can be quite an eye opener if you are observing and paying attention (not overly so).

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:29 am 

peregrinus wrote:
You Sir, Mr fufe, have an advantage there, if you think about it.

I do agree with what you say, have seen and experienced that myself. It can be quite an eye opener if you are observing and paying attention (not overly so).
Yeah... For example I have never had much illusions about girls being angels and nicer than guys.. I heard them talking trash so much, that average guy would become a misogynist after those experiences ;) But I just see them as people..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:25 am 

fufe wrote:
Yeah... For example I have never had much illusions about girls being angels and nicer than guys.. I heard them talking trash so much, that average guy would become a misogynist after those experiences ;) But I just see them as people..
then you have saved yourself a lot of pain... I used to beleive that women are angels and nicer than guys. It's all over the fucking media when you think about it:
in most of the movies, shows and music - women are angels and men are the devils.

but luckily David X and then The Kidd showed me the truth :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
It can be enjoyable, if you go with the flow of the river, rather than trying to paddle against it. Try to paddle against it and the river will wash you away like a twig, go with it and the river loses all its power.
What do you mean? Isn't that being a push over?

I really really want to be on a level, where I am aware of their motivations in a given situation and can out smart and out manoever them at their own game.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 am 

From choppin' up game with my mom for years on how she keeps my dad in pocket, I can honestly tell you... Women are light years ahead of the average guy.

For starters, women are very eager to talk about the intricacies of their relationships with other women... Guys on the other hand, only bring this stuff up with their closest friends.

I feel like the biggest factor in this though is female solidarity. Back in the 70's when pimpin' was live... Pimps would stick together. Throughout the years not only has this changed, but the situation has actually reversed. Guys are quick 2 put another guy down, just for the chance at impressing a woman. What most guys don't know is this type of shit just makes them look insecure and weak.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the grass... Women rarely beef with each other just 2 keep some simps attention lol. So they choose to stay game tight and scheme with each other on how to keep their men in line... It's kinda sad honestly, but I do give women their credit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm 

Exactly, Scottie P! I've been saying this for years...women are like the Borg (Star Trek reference)...they are in tune with each other and will subconciously/consciously ALWAYS make it easier for the next woman when it comes to men. This is a TRUE secret society...from your mom telling you the 'best' way to impress a girl to your girlfriends friends telling her how to keep you in check, to the media and all this girl power crap...only a few can recognize game and circumvent this Matrix that has enveloped us from the moment the doc cut the cord and laid us in our mother's arms...it really is that all encompassing. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
only a few can recognize game and circumvent this Matrix that has enveloped us from the moment the doc cut the cord and laid us in our mother's arms...it really is that all encompassing. :ugeek:
Totally agree.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:42 am 

^Chuurchh!!! Yeah, it gets deeper than a black hole in this mutha¥#%*. A lot of cats I know, believe that this trickin' epidemic dates all the way back 2 Adam and Eve. I guess the snake(obviously a pimp) put Eve onto some game and turned her ass out with that apple(feel me!) ... And the rest is history. The only choice we have 2 gain back the balance of power would be 2 unite... But I'm pretty sure that's impossible since simpin' is so deep rooted in our culture.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:57 am 
Site Admin

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
^Chuurchh!!! Yeah, it gets deeper than a black hole in this mutha¥#%*. A lot of cats I know, believe that this trickin' epidemic dates all the way back 2 Adam and Eve. I guess the snake(obviously a pimp) put Eve onto some game and turned her ass out with that apple(feel me!) ... And the rest is history. The only choice we have 2 gain back the balance of power would be 2 unite... But I'm pretty sure that's impossible since simpin' is so deep rooted in our culture.
I think it is what mostly ''we'' are doing here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 am 

Just look at the covers of some of these magazines available for women. They might look innocent with the cupcakes on the cover and shit, but if you read the text... It's str8 game. Women are always looking for ways to stay attractive, because they know that clock Is steady tickin'.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 am 

And don't even get me started on the meticulously designed commercials out there perpetuating this viscious cycle. I saw one earlier today with the Wife making a gesture and the Husband rolling over like a dog... Pretty sure it was for a board game or something like that. And look at all the idiot husbands on T.V... Tool Time, Simpsons, Family guy, sure these shows are amusing, but I'm always trying to read between the lines and peep the underlying message... Dig that!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 pm 

i have the idea that changing the paradign in the mind of women about what are the real characteristics to look for in a man, that's more easy and enjoyable than showing other men the matrix.(not talking about this forum and nobody here in particular)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:53 pm 

rant wrote:
i have the idea that changing the paradign in the mind of women about what are the real characteristics to look for in a man, that's more easy and enjoyable than showing other men the matrix.(not talking about this forum and nobody here in particular)
You cannot tell a woman what she SHOULD want...doesn't work that way...but they will react to getting what they NEED...that's why the focus is on helping men understand that it is important to make sure they give women what they NEED whether women think they NEED it or NOT. :ugeek: