Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm 

Hey Brutha, I see a lot of guys asking you how your method creates the vibe of indifference and non-neediness, I know how it does for me and that it could for others so I'm gonna spit it and tell me if that was how it was intended or if I'm a little off base? Cause maybe this could help some of them.

With Maurqee value and your defenition of love, it pretty much shows that the only intrest a woman has in you is in your value, which just makes them users. Knowing that there's nothing wrong with having fun, fucking and spending time with them, but can you ever really truly care about someone that's just using you for what you can do for them? (Sexual pleasure, being with you makes her feel that her status has gone up, etc)

Secondly, when you do get yourself in a position to have a lot of value you're going to have an abundance of women flocking to you. If you had gorgous women throwing themselves at you everyday would you EVER be needy with one girl again? Hell no! That's why girls who are considered hot don't give a fuck, they have an abundance of guys going after them everday.

Next is to love yourself unconditionally improving what you want to improve and accepting what you can't improve, then re-framing your "faults" into strengths. By loving yourself you become your own best friend.

Finally have shit besides women you love to do, a higher purpose, your passion, really fun hobbies etc So that you really don't give a fuck about girls at all because that's the main thing in your life.

Those are the big 4 I got from you, anything to add to maybe help some of these fellas finally get it?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:12 pm 

Actually, that covers the basics very well. As for this:
Quote:
but can you ever really truly care about someone that's just using you for what you can do for them?
The answer is no...because you cannot unlearn what you have learned at this point. HOWEVER...you CAN do what women do...pick the best option for you and know that, because of your mindset, you will have the most faithful and attentive woman on the planet. Notice I didn't say emotionally fulfilling...that's because, since you know what's going on behind the scenes you will never be able to truly 'let go' and just be emotional about it...but that's fine because if you are anything at all like me, you've made peace with that already. 8-)

EDIT: Actually, let me re-clarify...you can CARE about someone...I have a lot of people in my life that I care about to a point. But will you be in TRUE LOVE with them? Most probably not.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:51 pm 

Gotcha, you can't truly care because deep down you still know what's going on, if you didn't have what they wanted it'd be bon voyage!

Man, I find it so funny how some guys teaching this shit say "Nobody understands women, nobody knows what women want!" WTF? Well we do.

It was actually David X who said that and don't get me wrong, I think he's ok, but about 2 years ago I was trying some of his shit and failing miserably, and it's not failing or fucking up that's frustrating, it's fucking up and not knowing why you're fucking up that's frustrating. One thing in paticular I did was the girl I was seeing ended it with me, and in his book he said tell her "No matter how many girls I'm with you're the only face I see". I said that and what the fuck do you think happened? She said "Sorry, I just don't see a future with us anymore", and why did she say that? Because saying what I said didn't raise my value enough in her eyes to want to be with me again, it's not rocket science.

Thanks for the reply man, hope this sheds some light to the unenlightened.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm 
Site Admin

Really nice post ManniJa

I wish more men would ask themselves this question from the perspective you put.
It is one they should ask themselves, and look deep into.

People, read this thread and pay attention.

I also agree with Kidd's comments, nice post Kidd.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm 

Sniper, please Treasure Chest this...STAT! :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am 

Now I have a question (and I'll move this thread to the treasure chest tommarow ;) )
Quote:
it pretty much shows that the only intrest a woman has in you is in your value, which just makes them users.....but can you ever really truly care about someone that's just using you for what you can do for them?
I agree however isn't it the same with men?
two examples:

- I'm with a woman for a few reasons, for the example let's say:

- She is great looking and I feel attraction for her on a physical level
- I can show off to my friends on what a great looking woman I have
- She cooks from me
- she makes me feel great on an emotional level because she is always telling me what a great guy I am.

So in other words I'm getting some value from the relationship

Now let's say that this woman no longer provides me any value.

- she stopped caring about her looks and gained a lot of weight
- she no longer cooks for me
- she stopped telling me what a great guy I am so on an emotional level I no longer feel good with her.

so by this example: you can say that her value went down and so I would not want her anymore, would that make me a user?
am I a bad man or any different because I no longer want her because she can no longer provide me what I want?

Another exmaple:

I have a friend and I'm friends with that guy because:
- he is a good friend that I know I can trust.
- he cares about me and I care about him
- he makes me laugh
- I love his energy

Now let's say that the same guy is now depressed so he no longer makes me laugh and his energy is all down.I would still be his friend because I'm still getting value from the friendship....

But now let's say that besides the fact that he no longer makes me laugh and his energy is all down he did something bad to me and I found out that I can't trust him anymore and he is not a good friend.

At this point I'm not getting any value from the friendship and I cut it.
Does that make me a user?

I think every friendship or a romantic relationship is based on exchange of values (two people giving and getting value....)

it's the way it works and so All people (Men and Women) are users in a way :|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 am 

Perhaps, but since women ultimately have the say so in whether a relationship progresses or not, and in most cases are definitely getting more out of the man than the man is getting out of her, they win! :D

I know you are playing devil's advocate for women with that post, but there is no need...they have ENOUGH sympathizers as it is. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am 

Quote:
I know you are playing devil's advocate for women with that post, but there is no need...they have ENOUGH sympathizers as it is. 8-)
Beleive me I don't man ;)
I have heard enough of Zan's stupid poems already :lol:
Quote:
Perhaps, but since women ultimately have the say so in whether a relationship progresses or not,
I heard that if you are alpha, once you have had sex with a woman she is more attached to you and then you have the power in the relationship. Note I say if you are alpha because the AFC's have no power and the women are in control of them.
Also when you are a man of high value and know your worth- you know that if this girl doesn't want you other girls will....
so that makes you the one who is in control....
Quote:
and in most cases are definitely getting more out of the man than the man is getting out of her, they win!
again, it depands on the man. for the majority of men who don't know what we know- it's true. But there is no way Me, You or the others here will let women have it their way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 am 

*sighs*...*points to the 'in most cases' part*...*shakes head*...

Of COURSE I'm not talking about the very small minority. :|

...and the Alpha part is true....I was speaking according to Matrix societal guidelines.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
*sighs*...*points to the 'in most cases' part*...*shakes head*...

Of COURSE I'm not talking about the very small minority. :|

...and the Alpha part is true....I was speaking according to Matrix societal guidelines.
Ok I got you. You were talking about the Men who are not aware of the social matrix (which is the majority of men....)
In this case you are right.

and do work on your patience man. Not everyone gets it the first time and many people still have 'leftover beliefs'

[ img ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 am 

This is a problem of mine, I'll admit. :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 am 

Sniper, your post is dead accurate, everyone is a user. Men are only with women for the value they offer, women are only with men for the value they offer, friends are only with friends for the value they offer, cats and dogs only love you because you feed them...sad but true. That's why I said can you every really care at a deep level for anyone when you know they only like you for what you can do for them or how you can make them feel? Something you have to ask yourself.

Do you think people treat homeless people different then they treat Donald Trump? Fuck ya. Value guides every human interaction, or rather the perception of value.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper, your post is dead accurate, everyone is a user. Men are only with women for the value they offer, women are only with men for the value they offer, friends are only with friends for the value they offer, cats and dogs only love you because you feed them...sad but true. That's why I said can you every really care at a deep level for anyone when you know they only like you for what you can do for them or how you can make them feel? Something you have to ask yourself.

Do you think people treat homeless people different then they treat Donald Trump? Fuck ya. Value guides every human interaction, or rather the perception of value.
funny and sad thing is: within the social matrix men know that other men will be their friends for the value they give and receive But with women: they think it's different.
I guess that it's those Holywood movies who brainwash us with all that BS about 'true love'.
But 'true love' is nothing more than exchange of values so there is not such thing as 'pure true love'.

The thing is (as you and The Kidd pointed out) that most men don't have the awareness and so when they are with women they give much more than what they get- and they are not doing it because they really 'want to' they just think that this is how it's supposed to be :|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm 

Maybe this post from almost 8 months ago makes a little more sense to some of you now (as ManniJa pointed out):
Quote:
Love: An emotional response to a logical subconscious assessment of a target that shows most if not all of the qualities that are desirable in a mate from the observer's perspective.
8-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Maybe this post from almost 8 months ago makes a little more sense to some of you now (as ManniJa pointed out):
Quote:
Love: An emotional response to a logical subconscious assessment of a target that shows most if not all of the qualities that are desirable in a mate from the observer's perspective.
8-)
When I first came on here that was one of the very first posts I read and I didn't understand why there was resistance to it by some of the guys because it resonated with me right away...I think some people just don't want it to be true, they want to believe in true love, kind of like Santa Clause.

I laughed one time because I read an article by a very popular pua instructor called "The true key to attraction" or some shit, he said the word value is the new catch phase and it's bullshit, the real key to attraction is to make a girl feel a bunch of different emotions about you.

In my head I kind of screamed "That's a form of value ya dumb fuck!" Let's look at some different emotions you can make her feel... Make a girl happy to be with you = that's value for her, then make her afraid to lose you = raises your value in her eyes, make her jelous = just rasies your value to her. etc

Like I said before, I can't believe some of these guys are getting paid to teach this shit when they don't even understand women or male/female interactions themselves.

Fuck I'm glad I found this forum!! lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
8-)
When I first came on here that was one of the very first posts I read and I didn't understand why there was resistance to it by some of the guys because it resonated with me right away...I think some people just don't want it to be true, they want to believe in true love, kind of like Santa Clause.

I laughed one time because I read an article by a very popular pua instructor called "The true key to attraction" or some shit, he said the word value is the new catch phase and it's bullshit, the real key to attraction is to make a girl feel a bunch of different emotions about you.

In my head I kind of screamed "That's a form of value ya dumb fuck!" Let's look at some different emotions you can make her feel... Make a girl happy to be with you = that's value for her, then make her afraid to lose you = raises your value in her eyes, make her jelous = just rasies your value to her. etc

Like I said before, I can't believe some of these guys are getting paid to teach this shit when they don't even understand women or male/female interactions themselves.

Fuck I'm glad I found this forum!! lol

we are all motivated by ego , the feeling of never being complete and love is a tainted word society use to control and manupilate each other and to feel better about themselves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm 

rant wrote:
ManniJa wrote:

yes, and people teach this shit to guys that are desperate to get some value, value form men = women they fuck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Yes, I once believe in true love, kind of like Santa Clause\ holywood style. Then when I started to realize it doesn't exist - I found Rion which somehow managed to convince me it does exist with his whole fantasy stories about Thai women.

well, now I know :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm 

lol Fuck'n Rion, I wonder if he believes it himself or just pushes it to make $$$

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 am 

any sucker who believes a whore loves him shouldn't have fell outa his mammy's ass_PIMP

:ugeek:

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]