Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 am 

Hey guys,

Well we had some intresting discussions about affirmations (some people use subliminals).
Since some people got success from it I guess they do work however, I have been thinking about this topic and here is my conclusion after reading your posts and thinking about it myself:

Affirmations or subliminals (whatever you are using) can work to change the negative shit that's in our head (sometimes due to years of bad programing or bad influences).
However:

- don't use them as a tool to push away bad thoughts or insecurities. Accept whatever is coming and don't fight it or repress it. Maybe even use the Sedona method or something else to release old negative believes.

- sometimes you will need to go to the root of the problems and this is a key factor in really getting rid of old negative believes from the core. Sedona method or other release technicks do exacly that.

- Use the Kidd's tactics and The Kidd's mindset to start seeing beyond the social matrix and get your power back. For mindset David X and Corry are also good.

- Work on yourself to be the best man you can be on all levels (as The Kidd said). Don't try to see and test if the affirmations are working or not by always looking for approval from women.
Do them and just focus your attention on your life not on women.

- indifference to the outcome. I found that The Kidd's stuff leads to indifference but some guys over here talked about other teachers from the indifference niche like Brent, Jake, Felix.

indifference is not easy but when you Work on yourself to be the best man you can be on all levels and take the focus off women it becomes more easy. But do use the observations skills and other tactics that The Kidd gave to sharpen your perception and see that women are attracted to you.

I tried to keep this post short and my thoughts got a bit scrambled but I wanted to write this before I forget :). I hope this made sense :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 am 

If you decide to go the route of affirmations be careful who you trust with programming your subconscious. A lot of programs put stuff you dont want in there so youll buy their products.

As you develop a higher level of self awareness your subconscious will be kind enough to alert you when things that you don't want are being programmed in :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
If you decide to go the route of affirmations be careful who you trust with programming your subconscious. A lot of programs put stuff you dont want in there so youll buy their products.
What kind of programs does that?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 am 

I think he talks about audio files with programmed affirmations where you can't choose your "own" ones.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:34 am 

Yes But I stopped using it. It's better to do the affirmations on my own with a combination of the Sedona method.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
I think he talks about audio files with programmed affirmations where you can't choose your "own" ones.
Like subniminals? Do you think these have some messages that are bad for you?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:26 pm 

The GK wrote:
Like subniminals? Do you think these have some messages that are bad for you?
most subliminal programs have the script of the affirmations written on the site but those who don't tell you what affirmations they put in: those are the ones I wouldn't use.....