Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 pm 

Hey Kidd,

I wanted to ask you since you have much more experience than me (and I guess most of us here). When it comes to flirting with women, do you have any key points?

let me try to exaplain what I mean:
-When I talk to women I talk more with emotion vs. when I talk to guys it's more on a logical level.
-I also found often that when I talk to women and 'draw' pictures in their mind it makes the interaction more successful. When I talk to guys I don't feel as if I need to do it to get the interaction going.

Also, when you meet women in which you don't know and they don't know you- when you just start a conversation do you have topics you find women like to talk about more than other topics (generaly speaking)?
(and I don't mean 'story telling' like the PUAs are doing..... :) )

Post subject: Re: flirting with women
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm 

Well, after I’ve determined that she likes what she sees, I usually approach playing off of something in the immediate environment. I don’t use any corny lines or openers, or any of that bullshit. I just use the environment to my advantage. Or sometimes, if it’s obvious enough, I go direct. Here’s an example:

If I were to be in a bookstore, and I noticed a woman peeking at me on occasion, I might casually roll up to her and say something like, “So, in 10 words or less, sell me on this book your reading…by the way, my name is Kidd, what is yours?” Or, if she is REALLY in my mouth, I might say, “So were you planning to ever say anything, or were you just gonna stare at me all day?”, with a wry grin. Honestly, if your read is good enough, you can say almost anything short of calling her a bitch and you will get a favorable result.

Once I get ‘em talking, I keep ‘em talking. I’ve explained to Create in detail my “cherry picking” technique, where I basically pluck something from what they say and throw it back at them. Example:

Her: “I come here every now and then. I’m currently enrolled at the college”.

Kidd!!: (Any of these) “Which college do you go to? What is your major? What is it about this particular store that brings you back?”

Basically, women love to talk about themselves, which is great because the more you get them to divulge, the more invested and attached they end up feeling towards you. So I don’t really draw pictures in their heads, but I don’t discourage whatever they decide to conjure up on their own either. If you do it right, THEY become the storytellers…all you have to do is actively listen.

As far as topics go, I just go with the flow and let the conversation go where it will. As a rule, if a woman starts to use profanity around me comfortably, especially the F word, that is a subconscious sign that she was to fuck me. Also, I pay attention to any type of touching, even if it appeared to be accidental. Eye contact is very important, and closeness as well. As I’ve stated before, the conversation is really just a smoke screen so that I can read her non-verbal communication…THAT is where all the action is.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:29 pm 

Ok, thanks very much Kidd.

One more question, do you hit on girls on the street, malls, bars?
if they answer is yes, how do you approach them out of 'nowhere' and use the 'playing off of something in the immediate environment'?

I guess in bars you can use the environment factor, it's a bit more of a problem on the street
or in malls (if you are not inside a store, like in the food court.....)

if No, then just ignore my question

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:32 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
if they answer is yes, how do you approach them out of 'nowhere' and use the 'playing off of something in the immediate environment'?

I guess in bars you can use the environment factor, it's a bit more of a problem on the street
Please point out if I seem utterly mad Sniper, please do.

There is usually FAR MORE to comment on in the street than in a closed environment, you basically have the whole road/town/city to comment on.. umm, lets see, directions, places close by, favourite places to eat, weather, the shop they came out of, are going into, looking in window of, other shops on street, the bags in their hands (their shopping), the look on their face :shock:

Situational comments do tend to work best from my experiences, it takes the pressure off them while they are talking initially (it is not all about them seemingly), then they can go deeper at a more comfortable pace to them(faster or slower)

Once they start talking, they will give you far than enough material to carry on a conversation unless you have your head in the sand. They will also drop in comments which tell you where their mind is while they are talking to you, remember women tend to talk in an indirect way, but if you listen to it indirectly then certain things will *JUMP* out at you - they will seem OVERLY obvious, as long as you are not concentrating on all the words they say literally, but as music coming from their mouths to compliment the non verbals.

Those moments when you think "did she really just say that" in the middle of an innocuous sentence, YES SHE DID!, she isn't even probably consciously aware of it, however she did say it and she did mean it.

As I keep saying, give them space and they will feel compelled to fill it, they will fill it till it is overflowing, this includes talking.

--

-- Just came back from buying a birthday present for someone.. Ended up talking *lol* to this woman in a shop.. It started with us both looking at a shelf in the shop and me saying "There isn't much choice here" - not even to her, just to myself, thinking out loud to myself (I know, I am crazy, I talk to myself in public :) ).
She then commented on what she was looking for and how she could not find it, I asked why she was looking for it, she then talked for about 10 minutes without interruption from me.

We ended up in the coffee shop, after her having offered to buy me a drink (thus giving herself more time with me, without any pressure - she could leave at any time and so could I) and having bought me a coffee. She had waited for me to sit and then chose the chair next to me.

I literally said probably 4 or 5 sentences to her in the whole 30 minutes, she was reading my non verbal responses to what she was saying - the bits I showed interest in she talked more about, the bits I was not too enthusiastic about she dropped.

When I realised what the time was, mentioned that I had to get going.. She said how she had really enjoyed spending time with me and wanted to see me again sometime soon, she was glowing and very nervous/expectant.
I looked at her in a considering way, right from bottom to top, smiled genuinely at her and nodded (as if had made a decision within myself). She offered me her phone and I entered my name/number.
(When you get to this point in the interaction, really REALLY pay attention to her face when you hand the phone back, the look is usually priceless *hint*)

I smiled at her, said it was nice to meet her and left.

--
In case you missed it, I did not approach her, she placed herself in proximity to me at the start, I had noticed her a few minutes before in another area of the shop.. As I was standing at the shelf she just happened to appear next to me looking at the same stuff.. Co-incidence? hmmmm
All she needed then was an excuse to start talking to me.

--

One final word, in my view, with women - THERE IS NO ACCIDENTAL TOUCHING!
They are very aware of their bodies and the space around them, if they touch you it is for a reason.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

Last edited by peregrinus on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm 

Well, that sums it all up quite nicely. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:22 pm 

Thanks peregrinus, well explained 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 am 

WARNING, WARNING, Very Informative Thread Alert!!

Hahaha, sorry I had to do that. But in all honesty man there are so many things that have been said that make me nod in approval(not that you guys need it), but it resonates deeply with experiences of my own.
peregrinus wrote:

Once they start talking, they will give you far than enough material to carry on a conversation unless you have your head in the sand. They will also drop in comments which tell you where their mind is while they are talking to you, remember women tend to talk in an indirect way, but if you listen to it indirectly then certain things will *JUMP* out at you - they will seem OVERLY obvious, as long as you are not concentrating on all the words they say literally, but as music coming from their mouths to compliment the non verbals.

Those moments when you think "did she really just say that" in the middle of an innocuous sentence, YES SHE DID!, she isn't even probably consciously aware of it, however she did say it and she did mean it.

As I keep saying, give them space and they will feel compelled to fill it, they will fill it till it is overflowing, this includes talking.
Cannot agree more, especially when you mention that their conversational comments will let you know where their head is at. It's like they indirectly throw you the ball just to see if you will run with it or not!
peregrinus wrote:

They are very aware of their bodies and the space around them, if they touch you it is for a reason.
After my recent experiences with "accidental touching" I am convinced!!

The Kidd!! wrote:
As far as topics go, I just go with the flow and let the conversation go where it will. As a rule, if a woman starts to use profanity around me comfortably, especially the F word, that is a subconscious sign that she was to fuck me. Also, I pay attention to any type of touching, even if it appeared to be accidental. Eye contact is very important, and closeness as well. As I’ve stated before, the conversation is really just a smoke screen so that I can read her non-verbal communication…THAT is where all the action is.

Really Kidd, are you saying that when a woman curses around you that this is a subconscious sign that they wanna fuck?? I guess I better watch out then!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 pm 

OMFG I can't believe I almost didn't read this post. This thread should be marked as one of those Golden posts.

Ah yes it's all coming back to me now, I'm now out of my women coma, whew. Never to return until I die.

This is the whole bible to engaging/conversing with women in one post. It really is all about the non-verbals, vibe, energy. Because before we had verbals, we all fucked to get where we are today. Talk is the bridge to transfer the important information of non-verbals.

Ain't this kind of awareness and skills, just grand?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm 

Shoot....EVERY post in Kidd'z Korner is an instant klassik. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 pm 

You cocky SOB - I love it. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

davidhnow wrote:
It really is all about the non-verbals, vibe, energy. Because before we had verbals, we all fucked to get where we are today. Talk is the bridge to transfer the important information of non-verbals.
Why ignore the 93/4% non verbal and only concentrate on that tiny 6/7% that is verbal?

Surely common sense would tell people to pay attention to the overwhelming end of the equation, however we are taught by society to ignore the big part and concentrate our efforts on the 6/7% TINY TINY bit.

Hrm, anyone feel they were sold a pup when younger? :shock:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Once I get ‘em talking, I keep ‘em talking. I’ve explained to Create in detail my “cherry picking” technique, where I basically pluck something from what they say and throw it back at them.
Where can i find this detail description of the “cherry picking” technique? I used the "search" but i found nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm 

Overlord wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Once I get ‘em talking, I keep ‘em talking. I’ve explained to Create in detail my “cherry picking” technique, where I basically pluck something from what they say and throw it back at them.
Where can i find this detail description of the “cherry picking” technique? I used the "search" but i found nothing.
Here : Cherry Picking
Enjoy your stay here btw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:44 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Well, after I’ve determined that she likes what she sees, I usually approach playing off of something in the immediate environment. I don’t use any corny lines or openers, or any of that bullshit. I just use the environment to my advantage. Or sometimes, if it’s obvious enough, I go direct. Here’s an example:

If I were to be in a bookstore, and I noticed a woman peeking at me on occasion, I might casually roll up to her and say something like, “So, in 10 words or less, sell me on this book your reading…by the way, my name is Kidd, what is yours?” Or, if she is REALLY in my mouth, I might say, “So were you planning to ever say anything, or were you just gonna stare at me all day?”, with a wry grin. Honestly, if your read is good enough, you can say almost anything short of calling her a bitch and you will get a favorable result.

Once I get ‘em talking, I keep ‘em talking. I’ve explained to Create in detail my “cherry picking” technique, where I basically pluck something from what they say and throw it back at them. Example:

Her: “I come here every now and then. I’m currently enrolled at the college”.

Kidd!!: (Any of these) “Which college do you go to? What is your major? What is it about this particular store that brings you back?”

Basically, women love to talk about themselves, which is great because the more you get them to divulge, the more invested and attached they end up feeling towards you. So I don’t really draw pictures in their heads, but I don’t discourage whatever they decide to conjure up on their own either. If you do it right, THEY become the storytellers…all you have to do is actively listen.

Is it the safeguard that women have that makes them more likely to let F-bombs slip. For example, a woman wants to have sex. She lowers her safeguards to let F-bombs slip to get them on your mind. In essence planting a seed, I know I talked about this somewhere else on the forum. This seems like the natural movement in logic. I also noticed that I used less profanity around women that I don't want to fuck. However, I'm attempting to use less profanity in general. I think it shows more class and elegance, two qualities a man would benefit from at times. :)
peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Please point out if I seem utterly mad Sniper, please do.

There is usually FAR MORE to comment on in the street than in a closed environment, you basically have the whole road/town/city to comment on.. umm, lets see, directions, places close by, favourite places to eat, weather, the shop they came out of, are going into, looking in window of, other shops on street, the bags in their hands (their shopping), the look on their face :shock:

Situational comments do tend to work best from my experiences, it takes the pressure off them while they are talking initially (it is not all about them seemingly), then they can go deeper at a more comfortable pace to them(faster or slower)

--

-- Just came back from buying a birthday present for someone.. Ended up talking *lol* to this woman in a shop.. It started with us both looking at a shelf in the shop and me saying "There isn't much choice here" - not even to her, just to myself, thinking out loud to myself (I know, I am crazy, I talk to myself in public :) ).
She then commented on what she was looking for and how she could not find it, I asked why she was looking for it, she then talked for about 10 minutes without interruption from me.

We ended up in the coffee shop, after her having offered to buy me a drink (thus giving herself more time with me, without any pressure - she could leave at any time and so could I) and having bought me a coffee. She had waited for me to sit and then chose the chair next to me.

I literally said probably 4 or 5 sentences to her in the whole 30 minutes, she was reading my non verbal responses to what she was saying - the bits I showed interest in she talked more about, the bits I was not too enthusiastic about she dropped.

When I realised what the time was, mentioned that I had to get going.. She said how she had really enjoyed spending time with me and wanted to see me again sometime soon, she was glowing and very nervous/expectant.
I looked at her in a considering way, right from bottom to top, smiled genuinely at her and nodded (as if had made a decision within myself). She offered me her phone and I entered my name/number.
(When you get to this point in the interaction, really REALLY pay attention to her face when you hand the phone back, the look is usually priceless *hint*)

I smiled at her, said it was nice to meet her and left.

--
In case you missed it, I did not approach her, she placed herself in proximity to me at the start, I had noticed her a few minutes before in another area of the shop.. As I was standing at the shelf she just happened to appear next to me looking at the same stuff.. Co-incidence? hmmmm
All she needed then was an excuse to start talking to me.

--

Do you ever give them goosebumps? ;)

Think I had an aha moment. I've read this thread about 4 times in the life of the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

Slim Titan wrote:
No

They do that all by themselves

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:40 am 
Mirror on the profanity.
peregrinus wrote:
Slim Titan wrote:
No

They do that all by themselves
Are you not the catalyst/stimulus?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:41 am 

So literal Slim :mrgreen:

I would say not a catalyst, but more that we are the canvas unto which they project their fantasies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:43 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Why ignore the 93/4% non verbal and only concentrate on that tiny 6/7% that is verbal?

Thread on Body Language documentary here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 pm 

By the way
Today I connected with a girl on train
It was fucking obvious (She followed me getting from the station into the train, then when I sat down, she went to the end of the car, then back and stopped near my seat, told the seat accross me is open so she can seat, then we talked, ez)

Trains are cool.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:21 pm 

fufe wrote:
By the way
Today I connected with a girl on train
It was fucking obvious (She followed me getting from the station into the train, then when I sat down, she went to the end of the car, then back and stopped near my seat, told the seat accross me is open so she can seat, then we talked, ez)

Trains are cool.
Nice one. EZ like it's suppose 2B.

It was obvious to YOU, maybe. 8-)