Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:12 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:10 am 

Gentlemen, I hope you are all well. I see there are some new faces here, and I look forward to our future conversations.

As some may remember, I finally saw the light and became "pimp tight" last January. The members of this forum pointed me in the right direction, which was a testament to their stalwart kindness and patience, considering my arrogant and stubborn nature.

Since that time, I have been able to see the green code that composes Western society and the falsehoods that have spread like viral diseases and infected us to the very marrow of our bones. I used to think that the references to The Matrix made throughout the forum were nothing but clever metaphors, but I now wholeheartedly believe that there is no better analogy for the blindfold that has been wrapped over our eyes.

I read the literature, considered the advice of the members of this forum, and I took my own experiences into account when considering whether or not the ideas that were being taught to me on this forum were indeed true. I concluded that what I was being told was probably true, because I was able to satisfactorily answer many questions when I applied the theories presented to me.

However, the only factor that concerned me was the fact that the beliefs touted here are accepted by a very, very small minority and could have been nothing more than the collective opinions of some very jaded and bitter misogynists. I thought that the latter was quite unlikely because the ideas seemed quite ironclad to me, but this "pimp tight" mindset was a life-changing epiphany that had already become strongly entrenched in my mind.

If it was wrong, I was risking becoming completely socially inept or even an outright pariah. However, if the pimp tight way proved true and I failed to follow it, I risked being some fat woman's man-slave while raising needy and spoiled children that may or may not be my own. Either way, there was no way I could afford to be wrong. So, the best thing I could do was give The Way of Pimp Tightness a test drive for a good while without the help of the forum.

I changed my behaviors and attitudes, and the results were empowering, enlightening, and a little frightening all at once.

I adhered to the pimp tight ways as ardently as could be considered reasonable for someone of my background. Actually, I may have taken it to an extreme. I remember Iceberg Slim's quote: "The pimp is the loneliest bastard on earth" or something like that. How true that is. I closed all my social networking accounts, and any person who crossed me in the slightest was cut out of my life, even people I had known for years, barring one exception. I thought, WWPD: what would a pimp do?
Indeed, I thought a pimp would cut out anyone who isn't useful or loyal to him.

I soon realized that I had a lot of rather pointless relationships that were being maintained simply because of a few good memories and because the age of the bond. I have no use for those with mixed agendas and wavering loyalties. I eliminated many, many "relationships". I slowly became cold and indifferent to most people.

My relationships with women transformed almost entirely. The way I talk to and behave toward women changed quite starkly. Of the non-familial, non-professional interactions I had with various women, only about 10 percent of them were initiated by me. I wasn't unfriendly to women, but I extended them no extra courtesies and completely cut out the ass kissing that was taught to me by my feminist mother. My rule was "if I won't do it for a guy, I won't do it for a woman". I had a similar rule for girlfriends: "if I wouldn't do it for a normal friend, I won't do it for a girlfriend".

Also, I usually waited for them initiate contact with me either in person or on the phone. I reciprocated with interest in turn. This was the toughest part for me, and I wavered sometimes. However, I wasn't afraid to get tough on a girl who wasn't doing as I asked or was demonstrating behaviors of which I did not approve. I called them out on things and stood my ground where weaker men would have conceded or remained silent.

I dated several American women in this way. This experimental period was the first time I had dated any American women seriously. Despite how insufferable they quickly became, I found myself dating 4 women at one point, with a total of 5 since February. I've gone out on two dates with American women before and when they went sour I thought I just found one or two incompatible women.

I know now that American women are more poisonous, self-centered, self-important, and self-entitled than any other kind of woman on the planet. How awful it was. I never knew how bad it really was until I dated this last collection of women. The foreign women I've dated were similar in some of these aspects, but they were still worlds away from being as dysfunctional as these American women. Curiously, I recently realized that the longer the foreign women I had dated had stayed in America, the more dysfunctional they seemed to be. I had more trouble with foreign women who had lived in America for an extended period (2-7 years) compared to the women who had been here for a year or less.

Lastly, I applied the theories that I learned on the forum to everyday life. I have looked far and wide, but I have been Unable to find any kind of relationship between people that could not be explained by applying 'the value theory'. I remember reading the forum relatively recently and I saw a quote that The Kidd!! had as his signature: "Everything in life is conditional". I've learned that this is very true. More true than I had hoped. I know for sure now that there really is no such thing as love, platonic or otherwise.

As a result of my experiences, I must say that everything that I have learned from the forum and the literature Sniper and The Kidd!! provided me is, at least in my own eyes, completely and totally true.

Not once was I able to find an exception to the value theory, and the other practices like giving space worked beautifully every time I managed to pull them off correctly (I failed miserably at ball stealing, though).

I have come to the following conclusions:

1. No person really cares about anyone but themselves.

2. Relationships are formed between people only because they are mutually beneficial to each individual party member.

3. People only like you for what you give them.

4. The idea of love, in any form, is a lie.

5. Women, in general, are poisonous and are to be avoided. Even in cases where you can harness them under your conditions, extreme caution is to be exercised at all times.

6. Bravo Television is the vilest machination I've ever witnessed.

In general, life following The Way of Pimp Tightness has been a lonely, but very positive experience. The mysteries of platonic and non-platonic relationships that baffle billions of people are very easily unraveled by me with only a minimal amount of thinking and consideration of a situation. I find this to be very empowering, especially because I really relish knowing what others do not. I also feel empowered because I now realize how many of my choices that I made revolved around women.

I am no longer concerned about meeting women, getting married or getting a good job to raise a family. Instead, I have planned my future around activities myself and my ambitions. I am excited for my future, and I feel a sense of freedom and liberation that I have never felt before. I'll be moving to South Korea in the next 2-3 months to be an English teacher, and I have begun work on my first novel.

Knowing that love doesn't exist is both very sad and refreshing at the same time, because it makes it difficult to take rejection seriously. If a friendship or romantic relationship ends, it merely means the other party no longer desires/needs what you are giving them. If it's all about materials, status, psychology, or sentiment then friendships and romantic relationships are just superficial and losing them or removing them should have no real bearing on one's self.

I like having male company and sexual relationships with women, but I much prefer a self-sufficient relationship with myself over a parasitic or even a mutually beneficial one. I've always preferred to be alone. I enjoy a quiet life and I am no longer ashamed of not being a super extroverted American bar hopper or some overbearing alpha knucklehead. I like being me now. It's very nice, actually. There is power in introversion

However, there are some things that have been tough. Some of you may recall that I had to cut off my best friend after he became aggressive and threw things at me. He has recently become very apologetic and sought me out through various means in an almost desperate manner. I could not help but feel a strong sense of regret at the loss of the friend, and I wish strongly to renew the allegiance.

I had to do the same to Little Monster, who became more arrogant and more aggressive as her relationship with her boyfriend strengthened (they're engaged now). I wanted to renew the friendship, but her disrespect toward me is not acceptable by any means under my new standards. That and I have a strict rule against having non-familial platonic friends now. I have also been having difficulty with my mother, who I see now is blatantly using me as a bank account and pseudo husband. The one woman in the world who I thought might be the one exception to the value theory, and the one person who I thought might unconditionally care for me... I may have to cut her out of my life, but this is going to be a tough one. I'll ask about these issues at a later time and in a different post.

I have spoken to many other people about the concepts presented here, but no one seems to really understand and most refuse to believe. The responses have ranged from vehement denial to quizzical looks and shrugged shoulders. Seems there is no saving most people from The Matrix. Aside from you guys, I’ve very much alone in my thinking.

Overall, I am a happier and better person having learned the knowledge presented to me on this forum. I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your understanding and patience.

TL;DR: The Way of Pimp Tightness is the true gentleman's path; disregard females and acquire currency.

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:45 am 
Site Admin

I like this post Pokemon, very well redacted.

On a side note: How about your weight? Did you manage to burn that friggin' lard?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm 

Hey, Dali. Good to see you're still around, mang.

I actually did lose a lot of weight. Not as much as I thought I would, though. I had to make some adjustments to enhance the long term liability. I'll probably join a gym when I move to South Korea so I can look like Zangief.

Also, this quote:

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

-Socrates

“I learned this, at least, by my experiment; that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. . . ."

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:39 pm 

You have finally arrived, son...THIS is the potential I saw in you back on that damn pirate boat so many years ago...glad to see you have finally put your ego aside to realize it! :twisted:

You put in the work...you get the results. Welcome to my world. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo Pokemon Trainer

A really well written post that nails several points.
So nice to see a flower blossom and show you what it can become.

Off to the chest for you. If others want to post on this, open a new thread referencing this one.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:19 pm 

Bravo Pokemon Trainer,

finally.... welcome back 8-)

[ img ]

I hope you now see why this forum is not just about women, everything we talk about applies to all areas of life.

True, most Men can't be unplugged yet, maybe in 10 years who knows....
but in the meantime we will try to help those who are ready.

Ah, Little Monster.
I totally forgot about her... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:29 pm 

Welcome back !
[ img ]
Quote:
I have also been having difficulty with my mother, who I see now is blatantly using me as a bank account and pseudo husband.
This I can understand, the pseudohusband part :|

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm 

8-)

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You have finally arrived, son...THIS is the potential I saw in you back on that damn pirate boat so many years ago...glad to see you have finally put your ego aside to realize it! :twisted:

You put in the work...you get the results. Welcome to my world. :ugeek:
Gotta give you some credit for sure. You told me what I needed to hear rather than what I wanted to hear. You gave me real, genuine, and raw advice, which is pretty damn rare in a world where everyone insists on sparing feelings and being politically correct. Plus, I didn't need to pay $19.99 plus S&H to get it!

My ego got in my way at first, but I don't view my ego as a hindrance by any means. Actually, it's been quite instrumental in maintaining dignity in relationships and overall self-esteem. I wouldn't be able to draw any lines with women or others without it.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Bravo Pokemon Trainer

A really well written post that nails several points.
So nice to see a flower blossom and show you what it can become.

Off to the chest for you. If others want to post on this, open a new thread referencing this one.
Thanks for the affirmation. The post is the result of some solid thinking and hard work.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 am 

Sniper wrote:
Bravo Pokemon Trainer,

finally.... welcome back 8-)

[ img ]

I hope you now see why this forum is not just about women, everything we talk about applies to all areas of life.

True, most Men can't be unplugged yet, maybe in 10 years who knows....
but in the meantime we will try to help those who are ready.

Ah, Little Monster.
I totally forgot about her... :lol:
I really tried to save some people from their sympish ways, but people just don't get it. My dearest friend, who has a genius-level IQ, cannot grasp these concepts in the slightest. He is an open-minded and intelligent person, but these ideas bounce of him like rubber balls. It seems I cannot save him from moving in with his girlfriend and her kid and giving her another baby. I guess he likes child support so much he's gonna pay for another kid and pick up the tab on his girlfriend's brat as well! At least she obeys him and gives him mad pussy. We'll see how long that lasts, though.

I can't be a white knight superman and save these men from their horrible fates, especially since they refuse to listen. There was a time when I would have wanted to be the shining savior of symps everywhere, but that time has long since passed. I just don't care enough about people to take up such activism. Still, it makes me sick to my stomach to see some chump doing something he doesn't want to do just because his wife wants things a certain way, or some symp hanging on his girlfriend in the grocery store while she doesn't reciprocate in the least. Maddening, is what it is. Even more loathsome and frightening than that is the fact that I only narrowly avoided the same fate.

By the way, thanks for the literature. Although the general ideas contained within the books were more or less known to me because of my time of the forum, there were some specific items that were totally new to me that were enlightening.

Also, remind me: was it you who gave me your copy of Practical Female Psychology? I don't remember.

That book, in particular, was helpful. If there's one thing one needs to know from that book, it's this:

"In a nutshell, the Female Basic Conflict is:

• The need to manipulate a man into the role of her Provider.

• Automatic contempt and a lowering of her sexual attraction towards a man who lets her do so."

Once I learned that, shit fell into place like Tetris.

-Thoreau's Walden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:31 am 

fufe wrote:
Welcome back !
[ img ]
Quote:
I have also been having difficulty with my mother, who I see now is blatantly using me as a bank account and pseudo husband.
This I can understand, the pseudohusband part :|
Dobrý den, fufe!

I plan to write a post about this at a later date.

-Thoreau's Walden