Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Mindset is where it's at
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:27 pm 

Wow, just had a crazy night and then another day in the life today. Mindset is key.

Last night was hanging out with a good friend of mine. He is ridiculously good looking, yet has that super creeper horny eye, where he is drooling and eye fucking any hot chic that happens to walk i. I used to feel really insecure around him as he has model like looks. I hung back could not care less if I met a girl or not. Learned a lot. In spite of his good looks he creeped a couple girls out from being so forward, and then both of these girls came up to me and were like what is with your friend? I apologized thinking they were just hinting for me to tell him to back off, however...they kept talking to me. With one of them, a pause came in the conversation and, out of the blue, she just starts grinding on me to the music. What I thought was a totally neutral conversation turned into heated tension, all on her part. SHE asked for my number while my buddy stood dumbfounded.

Then today I was walking down the street, looking down at a text and here "HEY!!! I remember you!!" and it was this real estate lady who had driven me around showing me different places like 5 months ago. She came up and gave me a huge hug. She was with a guy.

He went into the convenience store while we talked, she gave me her number and said "we need to hang out"

I had had no motives whatsoever aside from finding an apartment and just shot the shit with her a few months ago.

Kidd, your writings are unreal, it just gets better and better

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 am 

Quote:
The rabbit hole goes very deep, my friend. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
The rabbit hole goes very deep, my friend. 8-)

So being patient is key... just follow your gut. You don't need to act. Be like the trees.

I had always believed that a man could love only one woman. I have been badly misled. It is absolutely incredible to me that just a few hours ago, Dona Julia was the only woman who existed, and now, now, there is the magnificent Sultana Gulbeyaz.