Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:22 am 

I've been complaining too much starting tomorrow I will start building my resolve from scratch and do exactly as I say not just because I have to because I want to I want feel alive again.

by the way kidd if you read this please check this show out its amazing I believe you will like this for me it brought back memories it might not do anything for you but I wanted to share it anyway.

http://www.animecrazy.net/hajime-no-ippo-anime/

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:43 am 

I absolutely ADORE Hajime no Ippo...have watched every single episode. Excellent motivational anime. You wanna talk about hard work and selfless sacrifice but you get out what you put into it? Man...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:18 am 

So you know about it huh,good than you understand that much more I will practice everyday no matter what. I'm getting up to workout I need to toughen up like I did when I first got independent. since then I have realized I have gotten lazy and complacent so I will do what I can to rebuild my resolve regardless of my problems.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:57 am 
Site Admin

Way of a Natural wrote:
So you know about it huh,good than you understand that much more I will practice everyday no matter what. I'm getting up to workout I need to toughen up like I did when I first got independent. since then I have realized I have gotten lazy and complacent so I will do what I can to rebuild my resolve regardless of my problems.
@The Serie:
Hey thanks for posting that site with the chapters, Way of a natural.

When I was doing my professional practices in school I briefly saw this anime clip in a dude's laptop, got interested and saw a few minutes with him, but I didn't took the precaution to ask what's this series called. Now I get that it's this very same clip I watched. (now I know its a TV serie) Hajime No Ippo.

@You:
It's very good you choose this lifestyle, let me congratulate you.

Now, be shure to make and mutate this energy (motivation) to an habit hard to break. A very good habit IMHO. 8-)

@Dali:
I can attest, or CONfirm as TheKidd!! would say. I am more thinner since I let go of 53 pounds in my body, solely by doing religiously 1-5/week Boxing and Adjusting my alimentary habits (BIG ONE!). I feel so much good with myself, like... It will sound cheesy, but meh... what a fuck. I love myself more. =D

Looking to drop some 40 pounds more.
I'm situated in a plateau zone right now, looking and analizing a how to breakthrough this stage.

Saludos boy!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:27 pm 

Hey fellas its been awhile my fault for taking so long to post this but anyway.....

I've been making observations both within and without here is some discoveries I made in the meeting I had at my job yesterday.

So I was putting my observation on max the entire night, things I noticed about people there were interesting well one even though we all work for the same company we were definitely segregated it was like us against them no kind of unity whatsoever I think it was for the fact when the two people in charge that everybody started talking more with each other .

But even then everybody stuck with people they knew and felt comfortable with (myself included) I am still trying to figure out why I am like this I believe that I am very shy by nature no matter how much I talked to people.

Anyway the person who was in charge was saying things we have to do and how we should act to make the place of work with people more customer friendly, I don't disagree with some of the things but its at the sacrifice of our free will, that we shouldn't enjoy work and you have to do what the people in charge say regardless if we understand it or not.

They didn't say it in these words but the poor way of trying to cover it up in a friendly matter making it sound like they care for us they might as well have said it in direct terms. It would have saved time, also they were some people who laughing at his corny jokes which to me either they have terrible taste in humor or they are sucking up ( I believe the latter).

Anyway I was with my trainer and he picked up on this same stuff I did but like I said there cover up was horrible, but anyway there is this girl who was sweating him hard how do I know this, well she went out her way to make fun of him for eating a pizza even though he's a bodybuilder so I guess she's making the underlying tone she was trying to make was that to be a bodybuilder he should suffer from his diet that he is on even though he looks in fantastic shape.

But what really confirmed it was the fact she held up people driving out trying to get home asking him dumb questions and talking about what she is doing to compete in figure competitions. She is decently attractive but her whole facade turned me off and I couldn't bare to be around this girl neither could my homie for she was annoying.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm 

Thanks to the observation skills I developed over the past few weeks I'm starting to notice more and more of what exactly the kidd is talking about, so me and the homie were out and about just looking for girls well him more so than me I told him I no longer pursue bitches but this was a good opportunity to practice more observation skills and all through the night I noticed girls were checking us out more so him than me but I definitely got some glances coming my way.

More to the point we were in Target looking for drinks to quench our thirst and we have seen a bad bitch walking in our way so i definitely put observation to the max here i believe she was with the mother or something but I really didn't find her attractive so I didn't make a move because it was 2 of us and 2 of them.

But anyway They weer looking for candy just like my friend was they were on end of the aisle we were on the other, but they both definitely came our way invading our space like a motherfucker I know full well someone like her was very well aware of her space. They were definitely were smothering us anyway we were walking out and she made it look like she was looking for more candy but she was definitely checking us out I knew she liked what she seen, if she had a more attractive friend it would have definitely been game on.

But man its good to know that I am attractive to someone having confirmation rather than saying a bunch of lies to yourself in the form of affirmations is really helpful it saves time and frustration, now the observations in myself I did noticed that I still have approach anxiety even though I deal with people on a daily basis, I guess I still don't have the inner peace and freedom that I want yet because apparently I still worry what people think of me......

and I also still have attachment to the outcome

So does anybody have practical advice of how I can free myself from these things something that doesn't cause me embarrassment and something that is more lasting and permanent I am starting meditation again does anyone else have something I could use in the privacy of my own home...

please let me know thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm 

Quote:
So does anybody have practical advice of how I can free myself from these things something that doesn't cause me embarrassment and something that is more lasting and permanent I am starting meditation again does anyone else have something I could use in the privacy of my own home...
*sighs*...so close and yet STILL so FAR. :|

Your lack of inner peace comes from the fact that you haven't maximized your potential to a level that you feel comfortable with yet. Meditation isn't gonna fix that shit...YOU have to fix that shit. But, here is a trick that may help you out...as long as you are on the PATH to getting there, your vibe will feel like you ARE there, because you know it's a sure thing and you see it coming. Like a college basketball player who knows he's gonna get drafted into the pros...he's not a pro yet, but his SWAGGER is already that of an NBA rookie...see?

You don't have to be the man right now...just knowing that you are going to BE the man is good enough. Now, this is assuming you are currently on that path. If you are not, put down the Hooey and pick up YOUR LIFE! :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Your lack of inner peace comes from the fact that you haven't maximized your potential to a level that you feel comfortable with yet. Meditation isn't gonna fix that shit...YOU have to fix that shit. But, here is a trick that may help you out...as long as you are on the PATH to getting there, your vibe will feel like you ARE there, because you know it's a sure thing and you see it coming. Like a college basketball player who knows he's gonna get drafted into the pros...he's not a pro yet, but his SWAGGER is already that of an NBA rookie...see?

You don't have to be the man right now...just knowing that you are going to BE the man is good enough. Now, this is assuming you are currently on that path. If you are not, put down the Hooey and pick up YOUR LIFE! :ugeek:
Whoa! I think this post could be a tl;dr for pimposophies/life :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:15 pm 

Quote:
Yup just another one the yahoos you are dealing with I guess :lol:

Quote:
Understood I can taste it I am still close but I want to get to the level of freedom financially that is where I will be happy the most.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 am 

Resonance wrote:

Understood I can taste it I am still close but I want to get to the level of freedom financially that is where I will be happy the most.
That sounds like a good aim, financial independence.

Just don´t mix happiness with security. They´re not
equals as well. You can be happy immediately, and
still work on that goal of yours.