Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Reflection.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:18 am 

Went to a bar tehehe, I'm quite drunk as I post this. Keeping that in mind :)

Went to West Edmonton Mall bars, not really my usual scene but meh. Gotta switch it up right. Anyways so my friend is outside smoking in this this tiny smoking area, there is this girl slightly behind me against the wall, I see her subconsciously look at me and make mental note, her friends notice me as well. I chill for several seconds then position myself against the wall, I did this for 2 reasons.

1. My comfort and my body come before anything.
2. Better position.

So I face away from them and continue to talk to my buddy. I kinda casually look over at one of the girls and she is looking at me so I'm like Sup?. And then we're chilling with like a group of 7 one guy. I make mental note of the guy, he seems to be with one girl. She has inner anger she doesn't express. The guy comes from a more easy going family, his mother doesn't place pressure on his father.
Within 10 seconds I have profiled everyone in the group, how they tick (in basic) and why. The one calls me carrot top and they all touch my hair , I'm like yeah you can never call me that :P. We chill for a couple more seconds, blah blah they go inside for a drink....I let them without pursuing, the chess board is layed.
We go inside and grab a drink and are chilling one table away, i go up to the one girl and I'm like hey come grab a drink :) she comes and we had to wait forever so she's like I'm going to sit down so we go to the other side of the bar. And I'm like she's not getting a drink lol she ditched.....sooo I walk by her friends and her one friend grabs my hair again and I'm like heyyyy. and chill somemore go sit down finish my drink...read her friends. Then go back and I'm like hey come dance with me, and she is stoked she yells back to her friend, get us drinks, so were on the middle of the floor and says it's too crowded, takes me off to the side and is like this is better, I smile. 2 guys start hitting on her, I chill she frowns and looks at me so I spin her so my back is too them...then a fight breaks out.. We get off the floor and watch hehehe, we get back. No drink for me..mental strike. She leaves. I let her. Eventually she comes back, I'm like come get a drink. buy her in drink in short it was done after that.

Kidd I don't think I can play into a frame. I cannot reduce myself to the infantile bullshit braindead thinking of the average girl. But maybe I need to learn to, but it's quite hard. I keep my emotions to myself in check by the logical thinking of my brain. I can lay out situations multiple situations in advance, why should I reduce myself to the stupidity of a guy in a bar, to smart for that shit. Fuck

Edit: what's really interesting is my first read, about 2 seconds in was......attention whore...go figure :P

Post subject: Re: Reflection.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm 

You gotta find the balance...it took YEARS for me to accept that ball stealing was a necessary tool in the box that I NEED to use sometimes to get what you want. If you want IN...you HAVE to do what needs to be done to get past security my friend.

You kinda fucked up by spinning her away from her potential suitors. Right there you showed to her that you were invested in the outcome. Only time I would do something like that is if she was my woman...because obviously I WOULD be invested if that were the case. Whenever I was in a situation like that, I would always give the woman a chance to open her OWN mouth to let them know that she was spoken for or not interested. This serves two purposes:

1) Let's you get a good idea of just how much she is into you at the moment and

2) Saves you from 'defending the honor' of a bitch who might not be deserving of it.

Because you took her out of the situation, to the average guy, you automatically become the target of any possible aggression...never a favorable situation.

I assume she was supposed to buy you a drink and she didn't...yet when she returned you bought HER one. Bad move. At that point I would have had 3 options:

1) Absolutely ignore the bitch and go about my business

2) Tell her, "Hey, I'm still waiting on the drink."... with the ;) or

3) Exchange numbers right then and there and POOF!

You're gonna learn the hard way like I did that setting yourself up for the ball steal is necessary at your age right now...the sooner you come to terms with this, the better. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:36 pm 

If I don't spin her away then the other two guys would have just moved in...which is her choice but still I can be really passive down to the point where it's like I don't care about anything, I'm happy right here. It doesn't work very well in the bar scene though.

Also I gave her the space to make her decision first. I agree to act quickly would reveal insecurity. She talked to them for like 3 seconds, then looked like she wanted to get away...so then I acted.

She never said she was going to buy a drink, it was her friend who I didn't buy a drink for that gave her one.
I thought buying her a drink would be getting past security lol, it's not working though because EVERYONE is trying to get past security haha, like a bunch of fat kids jocking in line for the ice cream truck.

Good idea, I'll go for the number earlier.. I usually don't get a number unless stuff happened that made it worthy of place in my IPhone. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm 

Quote:
I thought buying her a drink would be getting past security lol, it's not working though because EVERYONE is trying to get past security haha, like a bunch of fat kids jocking in line for the ice cream truck.
That's sympin'...buying her something to gain favor. I've NEVER bought a random woman that is hitting on me/getting hit on a drink...NEVER. You don't have to. In fact, how does buyin her a drink separate you from the rest of the buffoons waiting to buy her a drink? :|

The way to gain access is to pique her curiosity...why SHOULD she get to know you? Your overall confidence and indifference...not free drinks...is what will ultimately tilt the scales in your favor. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm 

So play your position as something to get in the door, like when asked what you do just casually say i work doing this. Then your playing into her frame in that your giving her the incentive to chase you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:28 pm 

Dunno too much about this frame business...but basically you have to get to the point where you truly don't care if she talks to you or not. Then, as you interact with her with that genuine, congruent vibe, she won't understand why but she will be VERY interested to get to know YOU.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am 

Morpheus wrote:

(Target 1)Also I gave her the space to make her decision first.
(Target 2)I agree to act quickly would reveal insecurity.
(T 1)She talked to them for like 3 seconds, then looked like she wanted to get away...

(T 2)so then I acted.

(Target 3)I thought buying her a drink would be getting past security lol, it's not working though because EVERYONE is trying to get past security haha, like a bunch of fat kids jocking in line for the ice cream truck.

Good idea, I'll go for the number earlier.. I usually don't get a number unless stuff happened that made it worthy of place in my IPhone. :D
T1- you missed the fact that she made her decision. from the moment you entertained the bitch's attention, she was displaying bad behavior!
T2- the fact that she was showing you that she wasn't down still didn't damper your offensive moves. re-read my schooling in Sniper's post about Ego and Observation, KiDD's Korner of course :arrow:
T3-you made it sound as if the bitch was getting heavy action all night. don't you think you were the leading fat kid with his money already in his hand in that situation?

there's more but could you give an example of the portion labeled in purple.
:geek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 am 

I meant she wanted to get away from the other guy. So I spun her the other way so my back was to him. I like to switch things up and experiment why stuff does and doesn't work for myself first hand instead of accepting it as truth.
That I have decided was unuseful and was discarded, I didn't use it next time if you checked the sequel post.

I am in the process of reevaluating my actions, I'm having a lot of trouble internalizing the idea of ball stealing. So I'm experimenting 8-) , buying a drink as one would predict didn't work. But I had to try it anyways :P .

Perhaps ball stealing isn't for me, but we'll have to see.

The bitch was getting attention, all night she was an attention whore.

What I mean by the number, is if we're making out. Or I'm being dragged off to an remote location ahah.

You should be more careful how you word things, when you words things like "Schooling" it tends to make people defensive. And not because I am in denial, I can admit that I fumbled. But I took some learning from it, so in fact I succeeded.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 am 

Quote:
What I mean by the number, is if we're making out. Or I'm being dragged off to an remote location haha.
By then you don't need a number...you need a room! :lol:

Get/give/exchange numbers quicker than that then VANISH...leave them wanting more. I never indulge in PDA (Public Display of Affection) UNLESS it's my main squeeze. Word to the wise. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I never indulge in PDA (Public Display of Affection) UNLESS it's my main squeeze. Word to the wise. :ugeek:

That's interesting.

I have done this many times (at appropriate situations). I remember I didn't engage in it once because the woman's child was present.

Care to explain?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:02 pm 

For me, I feel it relieves sexual tension. It's like free samples at a restaurant at a mall food court. If you let me fill up on samples, I'm not going to buy a meal. The more you leave to their imagination, the harder they will work to get you. An example:

Back in '99, this chick wanted to stop by my house on the way to a nightclub where she was meeting up with some girlfriends. As of this point, I hadn't even touched her yet...at ALL. So she stops by (and I was DEFINITELY out of the way not on the way) and is looking good and smelling great. I greet her with a hug, and we shoot the shit for a few.

Soon it's time for her to go, so I walk her to the door. I open the door and say bye...she pauses and says:

"Can I get a kiss?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because if I kiss you, I'm going to want more, and since you are leaving I'd rather not do that do myself. They'll be another time."

Well, she refused to take no for answer...and she did not make it to the nightclub that evening. 8-)

I don't understand my guys think it is such an awesome thing to make out with random ass chicks in public. All they are doing 90% of the time is providing a release valve on her sexual energy, which satiates her desire and greatly increases the chances of you sleeping alone that evening. I've told women before that I wouldn't even kiss them until I have seen their tits...kinda hard to do THAT in public. ;)

...and that's where I stand on the matter. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I've told women before that I wouldn't even kiss them until I have seen their tits...kinda hard to do THAT in public. ;)
:o

Inspired.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
You should be more careful how you word things, when you words things like "Schooling" it tends to make people defensive. And not because I am in denial, I can admit that I fumbled. But I took some learning from it, so in fact I succeeded.
you misunderstood.
I was the one who got school in those posts. I was being egotistical and didn't asses the situation correctly. Peregrinus, Stephen P and mostly KiDD broke it down for me.
I was just telling you to read those post to get a panoramic view of what could happen when a chick seeks other male attention while she is also entertaining yours.
Morpheus wrote:
What I mean by the number, is if we're making out. Or I'm being dragged off to an remote location ahah.
you don't even need the number at this point, of course KiDD gave you the reasons why.

I'm not trying to force anything on you, but you do understand the concept of ball stealing right?
don't get it wrong, I'm not trying to come at you side ways.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm 

My bad man, I misunderstood.

That feels like it would work a lot better Kidd prob is my friends don't seem to like to bounce around a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
I never indulge in PDA (Public Display of Affection) UNLESS it's my main squeeze. Word to the wise. :ugeek:
Agreed, totally and utterly.
The Kidd!! wrote:
For me, I feel it relieves sexual tension. It's like free samples at a restaurant at a mall food court. If you let me fill up on samples, I'm not going to buy a meal.
Good analogy and true.
The Kidd!! wrote:
"Because if I kiss you, I'm going to want more, and since you are leaving I'd rather not do that do myself. They'll be another time."
Restraint, excellent. Self control an radical honesty :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Soon it's time for her to go, so I walk her to the door. I open the door and say bye...she pauses and says:

"Can I get a kiss?"

"No."
That's most definitely straight forward. A woman asking for a kiss is really asking for a slap in the face. However, I don't see where this interaction was public.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I don't understand my guys think it is such an awesome thing to make out with random ass chicks in public. All they are doing 90% of the time is providing a release valve on her sexual energy, which satiates her desire and greatly increases the chances of you sleeping alone that evening. I've told women before that I wouldn't even kiss them until I have seen their tits...kinda hard to do THAT in public. ;)

...and that's where I stand on the matter. :ugeek:

That's very interesting though. I think a lot of guys push for it and that's where the release comes from. If there's a push for something, there's always a release on the other side. I don't do anything unless it's gut inspired, which has been on the odd occasion.

hmm...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:40 pm 

I used that particular example to illustrate the benefits of witholding on make out sessions...and you're right in concept. Guys DO push for it and what that usually does is make their desire go up while the females desire goes down. This all goes into mindset of becoming an unselfish lover. See, most guys in into sex just for their own self gratification. Once they can change their mindset to view sex as less about them and more about the woman does the magic truly start to happen.

I've had women in my life who where begging me for some dick while their boyfriend was begging them for some pussy...that right there illustrates the powerful dynamic involved once you stop doing for you and start doing for them. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:00 am 

this post is pure gold

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:28 am 

It is quite something.

Possible treasure chest?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 am 
Site Admin

Scarf wrote:
It is quite something.