Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm 

Ok I must admit when Scarf told me about the blueprint at first I didn't want to check it out.
I thought Tyler Durden was only about pick up lines and stuff like that and I was already doing good.

Still, I decided to check it out anyway and what can I say:

This is an amazing seminar!!!. One of the best I have seen..... 8-)
This seminar is very advanced and it's not about pick up lines and stuff like that.

It's very deep stuff which can change your life (or at least have a great impact on it).

Maybe Tyler's early stuff was more PUA but he has evolved and on this seminar he talks about a lot of deep things in an easy to understand way. But he doesn't just give you theory he is very much on the practical side of things.

He covers social conditioning, polarity, power, being happy and at peace with yourself and the world and more......

A lot of the practical side of things are taken from eastern philosphy and the book: 'the power of now'. But what I loved about this is that he took the concepts and made them easy to apply as far as men, women, relationship, power, energy, polarity being present, etc....

I see Tyler is a very spiritual dude and yet very down to earth.

Seminar is long but worth watching from the begining to the end cause it goes more deep everytime.

This seminar has helped me not just with women area, it helped me to look at life in a better way and improve my inner peace, Happiness and have better relationships with people in general.

a few of the things Tyler mentioned were writen by Marcus on realm, yet Tyler gives you the practical side of things (not just theory).

I highly reccomand to check it out. It's a masterpiece and will help you on all areas of your life.

I must also mention that I read 'the power of now' before but didn't really apply the things written. After Tyler explained some of the concepts on the seminar I started applying them And wow: I feel so much at peace with myself and the world.

The only thing I didn't like is that I felt like he was a putting women on a pedestal a little bit (I say a little bit cause it's not like Zan does). But it didn't bother me that much because I already got my edge back after learning from The Kidd, David X and Corry Sky.

So I highly reccomand to watch this seminar but as far as edge and masculine power- learn from The Kidd, David X and Corry.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:57 pm 

Interesting review. I am glad that you say it makes you happier because that's what it's meant to do. It is truly an amazing programme and an incredible journey of learning.

Tyler does not put women on a pedestal, he simply expresses that when you are happy within yourself, you see the beauty of other people (including women) naturally. He was of course referring to inner beauty, no outer beauty.

My area of concern is his idea that you should constantly be approaching women. Something that I no longer agree with. Interestingly, However, recently, Tyler himself said that he teaches in a certain way otherwise guys would not approach.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Scarf wrote:
My area of concern is his idea that you should constantly be approaching women. Something that I no longer agree with.
If you truly have an abundance of women in your life, why would you be constantly approaching women?

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:15 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
If you truly have an abundance of women in your life, why would you be constantly approaching women?
maybe because he teaches guys who are just starting out, so before they can reach that level some of them might need to constantly approach at first (some not everyone....)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 pm 

I never constantly approached. Even before I really knew what I was doing, in retrospect I was either attracting women or approaching women that I knew were attracted to me. The biggest problem is guys are approaching the wrong women...meaning the ones that could care less about them. Then, when they get dissed, they take it personally like it was their fault instead of realizing that the chick didn't have eyes for him in the 1st place.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:14 pm 

Complete truth there, Kidd!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:01 am 

Good point Kidd. Now that I think about it again, to constantly approached is not good.
It might just harm people's self esteem (cause they could spend a lot of time approaching the wrong women)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:06 pm 

I heard that this is good. I still think that Tyler is a very strange guy, but he has some very good theories.