Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Cory Skyy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:30 pm 

We had some discussion about him. it's over here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 296#p11296

Edit:

He has a few good points about mindset and his videos are cool, but I don't beleive in affirmations anymore (On his program MM he mostly talks about affirmations).
Although he has a few good points I think he missed out on the things that are most importent (which is not affirmations).

so watch his videos if you want, as they are good for mindset & some front blasting
but focus on the more importent things in which The Kidd and others here talk about.

Also, I find some of his claims such as:
'put me in any body and I will still have the same success rates'

a big bogus :|

Post subject: Re: Cory Skyy
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
We had some discussion about him. it's over here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 296#p11296

Edit:

He has a few good points about mindset and his videos are cool, but I don't beleive in affirmations anymore (On his program MM he mostly talks about affirmations).
Although he has a few good points I think he missed out on the things that are most importent (which is not affirmations).

so watch his videos if you want, as they are good for mindset & some front blasting
but focus on the more importent things in which The Kidd and others here talk about.

Well he went mainstream with his bussiness... his company, to some degree; had to make such claims, it's part of the marketing game because all the dudes whom are his target market and are not like him, therefore they are "hoping" to hear something like that to made the decision, to buy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:29 pm 

Sniper wrote:

Why do you think that?

With his mindset, I think that there is truth in that... You can see in his videos that although he has good looks, he radiates great confidence and has such a posture that I think every man who applies it will experience success, even if it takes some time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:02 pm 

Bonder wrote:
Sniper wrote:

Why do you think that?

With his mindset, I think that there is truth in that... You can see in his videos that although he has good looks, he radiates great confidence and has such a posture that I think every man who applies it will experience success, even if it takes some time.
in short:
mindset & confidence are importent yes however: Front, Clout and environmental factors play a much bigger role than just mindset & confidence.

for example, if I put Corry in a small town where the ratio between men & women is let's say:
4 men to 1 woman and most men in that town are decent looking or good looking and I gave Corry this body:

[ img ]

you think he would have the same success rates?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:48 pm 

He probably won't because of the enviromental factors (which you didn't talk about in your previous post) obviously, but considering those men are all wusses and he would be the only real man there, I think he'd be much more successful in that small town than anyone else.

Anyway if you were saying it's bogus because he said that he would have exactly the same success as before... Well that's kind of missing the message he's trying to convey and getting stuck over the semantics. What he is saying is that with the correct mindset, looks are irrelevant.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm 

Quote:
He probably won't because of the enviromental factors (which you didn't talk about in your previous post)
we have talked about it in other posts. The Kidd talked about it in his articals....
Quote:
but considering those men are all wusses and he would be the only real man there, I think he'd be much more successful in that small town than anyone else.
it depends...what if most women in that town are gold diggers and only go with the guys who have money?
Quote:
Anyway if you were saying it's bogus because he said that he would have exactly the same success as before... Well that's kind of missing the message he's trying to convey and getting stuck over the semantics.
not really, a lot of guys beleive in it, just like they believe other marketing titles such as:
Get any women you want.
Quote:
What he is saying is that with the correct mindset, looks are irrelevant.
it's another marketing pitch.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm 

Not that I want to defend Cory, but I know personally a girl who falls for fat guys, always.. Not that I want to defend fatness either :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:10 pm 

fufe wrote:
Not that I want to defend Cory, but I know personally a girl who falls for fat guys, always.. Not that I want to defend fatness either :D
Yes, different girls like different things. But when you look in general:
the thin\ well built guys have it easier than fat guys. Of course it's not just about looks- but being thin\ well built will give you higher chances in general (assuming the guy who is thin\ well built is not weird or really boring and etc....)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm 

Sniper wrote:
fufe wrote:
Yes, different girls like different things. But when you look in general:
the thin\ well built guys have it easier than fat guys. Of course it's not just about looks- but being thin\ well built will give you higher chances in general (assuming the guy who is thin\ well built is not weird or really boring and etc....)
Really.......looks have rarely anything to do with it. :|

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Really.......looks have rarely anything to do with it. :|
Looks is not everything, but it helps a lot. I don't buy into 'looks don't matter at all' thing.
Look at Brent or Zan:
I know they have a good mindset and that is a big factor of their success however:

Brent wouldn't be as succesful if he didn't look like a holywood actor.

If Zan was an ugly guy, you think women would listen to his fag poems and get excited?

There are things that are more importent than looks but you can't say that looks don't matter at all. That's a PUA scam....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:21 am 

There are far, far too many examples of guys who are clearly over-acheiving in the looks ratio to say that looks matter.

We can discuss this all day, but there is enough evidence to say that looks don't matter.

No one can really say for sure. What we can say though is that that if they are a factor, they are the smallest factor on the equation.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 am 

Looks matter, but for a different reason then most guys think. Esther Vilar says girls really have only 2 agendas, to get a sugar daddy and to compete with other women. Looks matter to a girl because she wants to compete with other girls, in a girls mind it's "My bf is more attractive than yours so I win bitch".

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Looks matter, but for a different reason then most guys think. Esther Vilar says girls really have only 2 agendas, to get a sugar daddy and to compete with other women. Looks matter to a girl because she wants to compete with other girls, in a girls mind it's "My bf is more attractive than yours so I win bitch".
Yeah, this is true I do see that often here.. But it's in general, not everyone

Edit: Well maybe it is everyone actually.. I mean every girl has different standarts and values and what in her eyes is more attractive bf may not be alike in ours. But in her eyes she has to have the best bf, even if the rest of the planet doesn't think so

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:33 pm 

Sniper...
[ img ]

You waste entirely too much time and mental resources on shit that ultimately has little or nothing to do with your own self improvement. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 pm 

Look it's like this.

If Zan or Brent were regular "ole billy" as Kidd wrote in the pimposophies, they would be spouting the things they do.
a person with the access to Money wins overall! the woman may not display it openly, but if she sees that you have Potential she will keep contact with you, if she sees that you aren't about anything at all that fits into her "list" which all Women have, or if you have too few "mark ups" she will go to who shows more. if you good looking or not.

I don't know how deep seal is , but Heidi would have had him if he was plain ole John.

oh, nice quote Alchemist, I was musing over it the other day.

Last edited by Sai on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 pm 

Prodigy wrote:
Look it's like this.

If Zan or Brent were regular "ole billy" as Kidd wrote in the pimposophies, they wouldn't be spouting the things they do.
a person with the access to Money wins overall! the woman may not display it openly, but if she sees that you have Potential she will keep contact with you, if she sees that you aren't about anything at all that fits into her "list" which all Women have, or if you have too few "mark ups" she will go to who shows more. if you good looking or not.

I don't know how deep seal is , but Heidi wouldn't have had him if he was plain ole John.
Fix'd! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:51 pm 

Thank you sir 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:54 pm 

Quote:
Do you really think that if Magic Johnson wasn't Magic Johnson, that his wife would still be with him? HIV and all? Think about it.
Quote:
As I mentioned in the last article, front and clout go hand and hand, much like a double edged sword. Without one or the other, your overall status in society is incomplete. Clout can be best descibed as an occupation, profession, position, and/or title, be it earned or
inherited. A prince is born a prince. Do you think that millions of teenage girls would obsess over Prince William of Wales if he was just plain 'ol Billy who lived down the street?
Quote:
Field Exercise #2: Take one weekends worth of 'treat-a-trick-good' money, and get a new outfit or a watch that goes "gleam! gleam!". See if you notice a difference. The nicer your gear is, the more confident you will feel. The more confident you feel, the more confident you
look. The more confident you look, the more hoes will holla.
The Kidd_ Front and Clout Factors.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:18 pm 

i see the problem: you all ignore covert tactics

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm 

rant wrote:
i see the problem: you all ignore covert tactics
I don't....tmrw I'm taking my front blaster out of its dusty box and 'setting phasers to kill'. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."