Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:04 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 am 

In short, I don't think females who try to teach seduction\PUA stuff are worth anything.

You have some teachers like Kezia Noble, the wing girls, Afc Amanda Lyons, etc...
well they are hot and probably get approached all the time. WTF do they know about what we men feel or how 'we see the world'?

Most of them just take stuff from the community anyway. I don't think they invented anything new- I didn't go through all their stuff but the sales pages and the few youtube videos I saw- it sounds like the popular mainstream community stuff.

And as 'The Kidd' said (and I agree): women (ALL women) don't know what they want. It's the men who give them what they need who are getting them- not men that give them what they think they want or say they want.....

Oh there is this female teacher: Erika Awakening. Don't know much about her, I just heard she uses EFT and stuff And charges: $397 for an 85-minute personal Skype session (today 2/1/2011) :P
I find that kind of hilarious and I don't understand Why on earth anyone would pay her so much :lol:

Edit: here is proof that women don't know what they Need, read the thread where 'Little Monster' tried to give us advise on what women want :lol: :
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=857

pay attention to the last post:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 359#p24359

Post subject: Re: female teachers\PUAs
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 pm 

Like I've always said...never take dating advice from a woman...unless you are a woman or gay. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm 

Kezia's getting old but still has plenty of suckers to satisfy her ego for now, her time will be up soon.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm 

I followed a link once to some of her advice... :?

I hope no men are taking her seriously. :|

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:53 pm 

Why what kind of advice does she give?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Why what kind of advice does she give?
The wrong kind. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
never take dating advice from a woman...unless you are a woman or gay. 8-)
Agreed!

--

We can safely say most on here agreed with this in the past, when applied to women in general.

Why would it be any different just because they call themselves 'dating coaches'?

Women will not give you any advice that will be useful. They will tell you what they think works on women and what they think women need.

As we know already what women really need is usually very different from what they think they want.

--

Kezia... I have read some posts of hers and I will not be reading any more. She will in my view do any men who follow her advice quite some harm unless they wake up.

Erika... Very unbalanced woman who blows around like the wind. She did say some things mildly interesting when she started, however in my view she has now lost the plot. Far too many men chasing her and talking her up in the hope of getting into her knickers in my view, her head has got far too big.

If you watch her actions and listen to her talk/write the two do not add up at all.

--

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 pm 

So true what you guys are saying.

I remember I had a crush on a girl in high school and her best girlfriend was a good friend of mine. As I talked with my friend once, she told me that women want a nice, serious guy like me and that I'm not doing something wrong. Result? No boobs for Vegano ;) Altough I could have banged my friend but I didn't have a clue that she wanted to have sex with me. And today I have the reason why she wanted me: I was one of the few only guys who didn't want something from her (she was a short girl, very curvy, big boobs and a pretty face). Haha, I didn't want her so much that I didn't even notice her wanting me.

Long story short, women can't tell you what they want from a man since they don't know it conciously. But most of the men can't tell what women want from a man either. At least there are some great guys like you who posses the wisdom ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

There are plenty, unfortunately.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:58 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

There are plenty, unfortunately.
they probably think that if they take her advise hot women like her will want them. But she would never fall for a guy who takes her advise (because she needs a guy that will give her what she needs not what she thinks he wants....) :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm 

Problem is she doesn't really surround herself with guys that give her what she needs hence her being frustrated and single (from what I gather anyway when we met).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 pm 

One from the guys here once posted a post of guy from a PU forum who got his reality shattered in a conversation with a pretty woman he was into. He asked her why she isn't attracted to him and she answered that he can read his insecurity and that she is attracted to a certain guy in college that looks like nerd but his eyes penetrates her etc. I don't remember the details but that story was very insightful, maybe someone knows that I'm talking about.

Long story short. The woman didn't say in proper words why she was attracted to that guy because she didn't conciously know but she was very honest about it. It was not thought as an advise what she told him. I just wanted to say that we can learn stuff about the "women thing" from women but we need to interpret it ourselves because attraction seems to be not easily put in words.

Damn I'd like to read that story again, I think it was in the last forum...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm 

What was in that nerd's eyes was a quiet confidence...a self assurance that he knew who he was and what he was capable of doing. He didn't need any external validation...he was a peace with himself and the world. :ugeek:

Women are a whirlwind of emotion...and they subconciously crave that place of calm admist all of their feelings. On some level...she senses that in him and is very drawn to it. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
One from the guys here once posted a post of guy from a PU forum who got his reality shattered in a conversation with a pretty woman he was into. He asked her why she isn't attracted to him and she answered that he can read his insecurity and that she is attracted to a certain guy in college that looks like nerd but his eyes penetrates her etc.

It waz Morgul´s post mebbe(?)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=163

My chick is grilling me with 6 piece chinese cross
puzzle, argh! :P I have to find solution to this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm 

Jared wrote:
Dr. Awesome wrote:
One from the guys here once posted a post of guy from a PU forum who got his reality shattered in a conversation with a pretty woman he was into. He asked her why she isn't attracted to him and she answered that he can read his insecurity and that she is attracted to a certain guy in college that looks like nerd but his eyes penetrates her etc.

It waz Morgul´s post mebbe(?)

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=163

My chick is grilling me with 6 piece chinese cross
puzzle, argh! :P I have to find solution to this.
Exactly, thanks a lot, Jared. I should go through the treasure chest again to see whats in there :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 am 
Ok, so I did what I said I'm gonna do ....and I've contacted Cameron Teone from Attract Women Anywhere. I suggested him to write an article on this topic...because he knows these community people and knows better than us what's happening in it. Let's just say he doesn't endorse Kezia or Wing girl method :))) He found this post in his archive...it's around 2 years old.

http://attractwomenanywhere.com/blog/20 ... community/

Have a nice read!

(I'll be listening to Liz - Get Inside a Woman soon...I'll post my opinion after I listen to the audio interview and read the book. Some people told me it's good...)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:32 am 

in the past when I tried to take advise about dating from my female friends they either read me the symp guide or gave me some other useless advise.

The only thing you might get good female advise on is fashion or how to dress better- but I had no problem doing it on my own.

I like 'hot alpha female' on youtube and there might be a few that I don't know about, but even when I watch hot alpha female's videos it's only for fun, knowing that her advise will be hit and miss.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Like I've always said...never take dating advice from a woman...unless you are a woman or gay. 8-)
A lesson learned through hard experiences...filed away in the deepest recesses of my brain 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Women are a whirlwind of emotion...and they subconciously crave that place of calm admist all of their feelings. On some level...she senses that in him and is very drawn to it. 8-)

You are always at your absolute best when you do your one liners.

Sniper, perhaps you could collect some of these?