Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 am 

Review – “the Cure” (ebook).

http://datingcurebook.com/orderthebook.html

The book is only 96 pages, but contains a lot of valuable information. And he also goes right to the point.
  • - The book explains why most guys fail with woman in the PU-community.
  • - It tells you how it’s all about self-esteem, self-image and self-confidence and gives some great exercises to better all these, which work (I’ve tested them)!
The first time I did the exercise (visualization), I went to a nightclub, where a really hot chick approached me and gave me a beer, so she could dance with me! I had not been approached many times before that, and definitely not in THAT manner. I knew right away, that this book was something special!

I’ve been doing these exercises for about 3 months, about 3-4 times pr. weak and I’ve started seeing some amazing results.
  • - My body language automatically changed permanently for the better (I don’t have to think about it).
  • - I now also get stares from woman (and men) regularly and I also gets approached more often.
What I liked the most about the book, was that he doesn’t just give you the amazing exercises, but he also explains why they are so powerful and why they work! It have me motivation and compelled me to do them regularly.

Also this book reccomended the book "You were born rich" by Bob Proctor, which got me to really understand and believe in the Law of Attraction (I had heard about it in the Secret - the movie, but that didnt convince me like this book did).

I’ve been in the PU community for 3 years, and I’ve been through most of the pickup/dating – products out there, and I can honestly say that this book is the best dating/woman/”pickup” product out there! Its only 20 dollars, but much more valuable than most (if not all) of the PU-product out there (which can cost up to 2000+ dollars!!!).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:00 am 

I'm actually in the middle of reading it now and love it!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 am 

Cool review. I also read it yesterday.

I also think its one of the best books I've read so far. There are 3 ebooks right now that deal with this subject: The Cure, Awaken your inner power, and Stop giving a fuck. And from the style of writing I think The Cure is the best one.

What do I like about it?

I love the scientific approach that this guy takes. He read a lot of psychology books and looked for scientific research on this and this is what he presents here, together with his own experiences. I haven't seen such a scientific approach yet and I think its fantastic.

The methods for change. Of course its basically almost the same as Brent Smith has taught for years (creating a new story, visualizations) but he presents them in a very good and understandable way. And I didn't know that Eye Releasing technique so far which is cool.

What do I have to critise?

I don't like the technique'ish approach when it comes to "escalation" (I hate using PU-terms) and sex. Here the book reminds me more of a PU book than a book for real development.

The focus is a bit too much on approaching and like not about getting approached.

So I really recommend the book but a few pages on it aren't as recommendable as the rest.

Oh and by the way: I suggest to separate yourself and this book COMPLETELY from the PU-Community. The stuff there is just poison ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:16 am 

I think I've read this one for free awhile back, what turned me off was like Vegano said the whole techniques approach, when that shit seeped its way into the ebook I was like fuck that.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Cool review. I also read it yesterday.

What do I like about it?

I love the scientific approach that this guy takes. He read a lot of psychology books and looked for scientific research on this and this is what he presents here, together with his own experiences. I haven't seen such a scientific approach yet and I think its fantastic.

The methods for change. Of course its basically almost the same as Brent Smith has taught for years (creating a new story, visualizations) but he presents them in a very good and understandable way. And I didn't know that Eye Releasing technique so far which is cool.

What do I have to critise?

I don't like the technique'ish approach when it comes to "escalation" (I hate using PU-terms) and sex. Here the book reminds me more of a PU book than a book for real development.

The focus is a bit too much on approaching and like not about getting approached.

So I really recommend the book but a few pages on it aren't as recommendable as the rest.

Oh and by the way: I suggest to separate yourself and this book COMPLETELY from the PU-Community. The stuff there is just poison ;)
You are spot on! I agree on everything you just said!

I compleetly agree on that it sucks that he doesn't mention anything about getting approached in the book, while on the salespage he says you will be getting approached. I actually sent him a mail asking about that, but I never got an answer. But I m getting approached more and more, so I can't really complaint and the answer is probably just to visualize it (that's what I've been doing).

I havent really seen much of Brent (hadn't heard about him until a few days back). But I liked how "the Cure" explained about the different brainwaves and when it's the easiest to program your subconscious mind.

The explainations on self-esteem, self-image and self-confidence is worth the price alone!

I agree, the stuff it in the PU-Community is poison, I'm almost completly seperated from it now :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:19 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I think I've read this one for free awhile back, what turned me off was like Vegano said the whole techniques approach, when that shit seeped its way into the ebook I was like fuck that.
But then the good parts are REALLY good. Just use that, and ignore what you don't like.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:09 pm 

I'm in the middle of it and it's fantastic. Really recommend it, and it's fun to read too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:58 pm 

I finished reading now and it is the best book i have read so far. Now i start to visualize with jeffrey thomsons theta course ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:04 am 

how does it differ from any other dating book?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:16 am 
Site Admin

TheDude wrote:
how does it differ from any other dating book?
[ img ]

Although I'm gonna say, it fall short to that premise.
Only pinpoints to the destiny.

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 am 

Dali I'm not sure I follow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
[ img ]
Awesome picture Dali, really like that.

Could do with a full size version of that, frame it and hang it on the wall :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 pm 

Dali wrote:
Although I'm gonna say, it fall short to that premise.
Only pinpoints to the destiny.

:D

Dali, I know the author of the book and...was sort of involved in it. I discussed the very same issue with him but he wanted to come across as positive as possible.

In short, he had the Zan problem.

Nothing I could do to talk him out of it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 pm 

Scarf wrote:
In short, he had the Zan problem.
What is/does mean: "the Zan problem"?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:45 pm 

Yeah please explain the Zan problem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:49 pm 

Guys, the best dating/pickup "product" is "Stop giving a fuck" ebook by some dude, I don't remember the name.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:32 pm 

Jake from stopgivingafuck.com

I agree with you, but calling it a "dating/pick up" book just doesn't do it justice ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm 

Where can i find the ebook fufe? I only see a blog from Jake which Dr.Awesome posted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 pm 

we have the kidd and peregrinus here for free

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 pm 

rant wrote:
we have the kidd and peregrinus here for free
Not for long of I have anything to do about it! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!