Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: The Cure (ebook)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:31 am 

I understand there is already a thread on this ebook. I have a question for you men. I was a follower of pick-up for a few years, which where both helpful & harmful. Nonetheless, I regret none of it.

I have purging myself to rid all of the PUA lingo & theory. I've seen many comments about the book & how fantastic it is. For those of you who have read it is this a book of theory much like the PUA jargon or ground based facts/information that are aimed toward an authentic powerful seducer/pimp/player/whatever you want to call it? :)

The reason I ask is, because I am straying away from the shallow PUA community and choosing to live a more authentic & meaningful life.

P.S. A book I recommend that I found on this great forum is: Debunking the Seduction Community. Great read to shine light on the grim reality of the PUA community.

Post subject: Re: The Cure (ebook)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:37 am 

I read it awhile back, skimmed it and trashed it, it's good in parts but I'd personally stay away from any book that contains pua lingo.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

Post subject: Re: The Cure (ebook)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:38 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I read it awhile back, skimmed it and trashed it, it's good in parts but I'd personally stay away from any book that contains pua lingo.
As Alchemist says, it's still engrained with PUA jargon, and PUAs way of life : "How to get women in bed as quickly as possible" (p58).
Still focusing on women rather than you ...

BUT, it is a good book for the SCIENTIFIC informations on your brain ... (Confidence, Three selves (self confidence, self esteem, self image), and other things)

I would still recommend someone to read it if they don't know anything about how the brain functions ... and if you want to read this, go ahead, skip some parts, it's a quick read.