Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:32 am 

Alright, recently ross jeffries did a seminar in Israel. The seminar was shot in a video and was uploaded to the internet in HD quality. I'm not looking for new systems or 'Gurus' but I was always curious about ross jeffries because he was the first guy who taught 'seduction'.

Out of curiosity I decided to watch the seminar since I got it for free anyway and here is my take on it:

Ross is using NLP and special language patterns to seduce women. Although it might work on some women (it won't work on all women - Ross said so himself...) it seems like it would take a lot of time and practice until and If you achieve constant success from it (I said "if" because no "seduction system" can work for everyone, we are all different...).

Ross Jeffries already had knowledge and experience with NLP and he decided to use it on seduction (and even then, he had to practice it a lot until he built NLP patterns for seduction purpose). But for someone who doesn't have knowledge or much experience in NLP it's going to take a lot of hard work until he can get results with NLP on seduction (and that's only if he will get results with it. A lot of guys said it didn't work for them...).

conclusion: if you like NLP go and study it not for seduction and then if you can take a few things from it and apply it on seduction- cool. But I would not recommend to study and practice NLP for the sole purpose of seduction (Unless you want to work really hard).

It's better to just be indifferent and go direct - observe, talk to women and if a woman is not into you: go and find someone else. If you are living your life, doing the things you love + inner work - as a byproduct more women will want you anyway...